Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO

She's clearly a racist. She hates them because they are white. What is it with liberal Democrats? Why do they hate people because of the color of their skin?
I'm white and hate most of you white honkies
back at you! problem is you libs hate blacks more.
not true jc that's an alternative fact While I don't love a lot of what they do , riot, ruin businesses , shoot etc etc I certainly don't hate the vast majority of them
dude, then explain why all inner city cities are run by dems? for fifty fking years.
Not enough jails ? You think dems like riots happening in their cities ,shootings ,theft etc etc ???
Why can't they stop them then?

she speaks of all of these scumbags amongst the Trump Cabinet and the Russians,,,,how about naming all of them, one by one? what? are we too chicken to name names? and what about the long list of scumbags on the left?
we all have them difference is you repubs are loaded with them
quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg
too bad the same can't be said of all republicans What a great country this would be

I fully support the rights of every democrap to kill their children

Not too bright strikes again
imagine if Razzmuffin took a poll? who would you rather see impeached? the dumb bitch,,or Trump?
Gota love it
A little more than one month after taking office, President Donald Trump has scored his lowest approval rating yet in a new survey from Quinnipiac University.

The polling outlet finds only 38 percent of voters approve of Trump's performance as president while 55 percent disapprove. His approval has dropped from a Feb. 7 survey from the same outlet that found him at 42 percent approval and 51 percent disapproval.

He has a comparably poor favorability rating in the new survey, with 39 percent of voters having a positive view of the 45th president and 55 percent having a negative view.

The poll contradicts a Rasmussen survey, which has found in its daily tracking that Trump maintains a 51 percent approval rating among likely U.S. voters as of Wednesday.

But if anyone inside the White House is following the poll, the approval rating may not be the most worrisome detail.

The survey found that by a 15-point margin, voters do not find Trump to be trustworthy, with 55 percent labeling him as "not honest" compared to 40 percent who think he is honest. By a 53 percent to 44 percent margin voters said they don't believe he cares about average Americans.

See everything Trump has tweeted since becoming president:

I'm white and hate most of you white honkies
not true jc that's an alternative fact While I don't love a lot of what they do , riot, ruin businesses , shoot etc etc I certainly don't hate the vast majority of them
dude, then explain why all inner city cities are run by dems? for fifty fking years.
Not enough jails ? You think dems like riots happening in their cities ,shootings ,theft etc etc ???
that's a question that's way above my pay grade

that's a question that's way above my pay grade
it's a simple answer. They wish to keep them there. It's obvious after fifty years.

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

You're simply incorrect. When anyone elects these kinds of people over and over and over again it speaks to their lack of education and inability to think in a critical fashion.

Maxine Walter's district is 24% black and 40% white, while she won 75% of the vote.

You know what that means? That means you are full of shit and weird preoccupations with race.

California's 43rd Congressional District - Ballotpedia

40% white? Compton? :lmao:

Where do you come up with this shit? I know, you make it up.

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

You're simply incorrect. When anyone elects these kinds of people over and over and over again it speaks to their lack of education and inability to think in a critical fashion.

Maxine Walter's district is 24% black and 40% white, while she won 75% of the vote.

You know what that means? That means you are full of shit and weird preoccupations with race.

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

It doesn't say anything about racial demographics, I didn't question the percentage of the vote she got, retard.

Again, you simply made up the 40% white idiocy.

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

It doesn't say anything about racial demographics, I didn't question the percentage of the vote she got, retard.

Yes it does moron

Current incumbent Maxine Waters
Population 702,983
Gender 52.6% Female, 47.4% Male
Race 40.3% White, 23.6% Black, 12.8% Asian
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%
Median household income $44,230
High school graduation rate 76.0%
College graduation rate 23.2%

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

Yes it does moron

Population 702,983
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%

So they are LYING that the Latino population is "white?"

:lol:

Wow, you leftists are some sleazy liars.

{
Race

One race
%
spacer.gif
White 15625 16.71%
spacer.gif
Black or African American 37690 40.31%
spacer.gif
American Indian and Alaska Native 656 0.7%
spacer.gif
Asian 237 0.25%
spacer.gif
Asian indian 24 0.03%
spacer.gif
Chinese 26 0.03%
spacer.gif
Filipino 113 0.12%
spacer.gif
Japanese 14 0.01%
spacer.gif
Korean 6 0.01%
spacer.gif
Vietnamese 15 0.02%
spacer.gif
Other Asian 39 0.04%
spacer.gif
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 985 1.05%
spacer.gif
Native Hawaiian 11 0.01%
spacer.gif
Guamanian or Chamorro 14 0.01%
spacer.gif
Samoan 859 0.92%
spacer.gif
Other Pacific Islander 101 0.11%
spacer.gif
Some other race 34911 37.34%
Two or more races 3389 3.62%

Hispanic or Latino and race
Total Population 93493 100.00%
Hispanic or Latino(of any race) 53143 56.84%
spacer.gif
Mexican 43839 46.89%
spacer.gif
Puerto Rican 161 0.17%
spacer.gif
Cuban 68 0.07%
spacer.gif
Other Hispanic or Latino 9075 9.71%
Not Hispanic or Latino 40350 43.16%
spacer.gif
White alone 954 1.02%
}

White's are 16.1%

Compton Population and Demographics (Compton, CA)

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

Yes it does moron

Population 702,983
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%

Dumbass, no one is lying to you. Latino is ETHNICITY, not race, and bottom line is that "minority" that OP was talking about was black, which comprises only a fraction of Maxine's constituency.

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

Yes it does moron

Population 702,983
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%

Dumbass, no one is lying to you. Latino is ETHNICITY, not race, and bottom line is that "minority" that OP was talking about was black, which comprises only a fraction of Maxine's constituency.

Dumbass, I gave you the legitimate demographics, including a breakdown by race of the Latino population. (less than 1% white)

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

Yes it does moron

Population 702,983
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%

Dumbass, I gave you the legitimate demographics, including a breakdown by race of the Latino population. (less than 1% white)

It's like talking to a fucking wall.

Yes it does moron

Population 702,983
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%

Yes it is, despite being provided the legitimate demographics, you cling to a fiction because it supports the absurd narrative you promote.

Compton is a city of blacks and illegals. Anyone in Southern California is well aware of this. The place you DON'T want to break down on the 105 going to the airport.

Yes it does moron

Population 702,983
Ethnicity 45.9% Hispanic
Unemployment 11.3%

Yes it is, despite being provided the legitimate demographics, you cling to a fiction because it supports the absurd narrative you promote.

Compton is a city of blacks and illegals. Anyone in Southern California is well aware of this. The place you DON'T want to break down on the 105 going to the airport.

Which "legitimate demographics" did you get 1% White from?

Did those demographics show majority black, or majority NON-black constituency for Maxine?

Did those demographics show majority black, or majority NON-black constituency for Maxine?

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s
All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO)

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

In her case it takes one to know one!

Thats a strange admission

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK

Maxine Walters represents 43rd Congressional district, which DOES NOT include Compton.

Compton is in 44th Congressional district represented by Nanette Barragan.
California's 44th congressional district - Wikipedia

You are a fucking moron, PERIOD.

Forum List

Back