Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s
All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO)

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

In her case it takes one to know one!

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

"

Well, she is not in charge, these people are.New EPA chief’s emails reveal coordination with oil interests
So tell me. You believe this is an improvement over people who actually have the best interests of their departments in mind? Or do you feel big business having their way is draining the swamp?

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

You're simply incorrect. When anyone elects these kinds of people over and over and over again it speaks to their lack of education and inability to think in a critical fashion.

i believe he meant the minority party. just saying.

If it would have been a white male saying this about an administration's cabinet, the hell to pay would be quite strong.

"

I don't know of any minority group who expects any respect from dumb biatches like you.

"

Well, she is not in charge, these people are.New EPA chief’s emails reveal coordination with oil interests
So tell me. You believe this is an improvement over people who actually have the best interests of their departments in mind? Or do you feel big business having their way is draining the swamp?
you still don't understand who and what is getting drained do you? Go read up on Nixon.

"

That's a bit like Jeffery Dahmer calling other people a bunch of cannibals...

You're simply incorrect. When anyone elects these kinds of people over and over and over again it speaks to their lack of education and inability to think in a critical fashion.

Maxine Walter's district is 24% black and 40% white, while she won 75% of the vote.

You know what that means? That means you are full of shit and weird preoccupations with race.

California's 43rd Congressional District - Ballotpedia

"

I don't know of any minority group who expects any respect from dumb biatches like you.

Oh poopy head, have I upset you? Tough shit. ;)

Forum List

Back