Democrat Job Up For Sale

Go Bloomy, buy that nomination!

See dems, that's what made America Great! Buying your way to the top.

Mike's got billions so he can skip the debates and just buy the nomination

And no one knows what he stands for....except Stop, Frisk and Throw them in the wall." Only in the Democrat party could this happen.

Did Mike fund the Coronavirus outbreak as a way to crash the Chinese, then US economy and improve his chances in November?

Maybe Gates gave Mike the cure?

All it takes is cash up front.
"Hey Mike, what say you buy the Dems, I'll buy the Reps ,and either way the 1% wins!!!!"
GettyImages-1182588507.jpg

~S~

First, it's Rasmussen.. so no credibility.

Second, I'm sure a lot of people are giving Bloomberg a second look.
LOLz

Sure, Joe.

The DNC is taking 500,000,000 second looks

LOLz

It's like watching Hannibal Lecter buy his way into the finals of the Great British Baking show.

Even after the phony impeachment, having the Stalinist democrat Party end as bought by a Billionaire is just so fitting

LOLz

Sure, Joe.

LOLz

It's like watching Hannibal Lecter buy his way into the finals of the Great British Baking show.

Even after the phony impeachment, having the Stalinist democrat Party end as bought by a Billionaire is just so fitting

Again, if money was all it took, Tom Steyer would be the frontrunner.

Bloomberg's money gives him status, but so does the fact he ran the biggest city in the country (as opposed to the fourth biggest city in Indiana).

Given the level of panic in the Trump Cult, maybe we should all look at Mike a second time.

LOLz

Sure, Joe.

LOLz

Again, if money was all it took, Tom Steyer would be the frontrunner.

Bloomberg's money gives him status, but so does the fact he ran the biggest city in the country (as opposed to the fourth biggest city in Indiana).

Given the level of panic in the Trump Cult, maybe we should all look at Mike a second time.
Tom suffers from "Deep pockets, short arms" syndrome.

I'm not sure how many hundreds of millions Bloomberg promised, but Tom didn't promise them anything.

The "Eat the Rich" Party just sold the nomination to one.

It's priceless

DNC is wicked low in cash.

Of course they'll break the rules and let Bloomberg in,

I'm not sure how many hundreds of millions Bloomberg promised, but Tom didn't promise them anything.

It's priceless

Or they realize that they need a REAL Billionaire to beat a fake one.

I thought billionaires were inherently evil. You WANT an evil person running as a democrat?

Wow! Donald's original appeal was his aura of business acumen which folks thought got him rich and was therefore the sign of a smart man. Now a couple who are evidently smarter according to their bank accounts are getting slammed for using their hard earned cash to get a better job and lookit how the Trumpers screech in offense at the gall of it all.

And some of you say we are not a system of classes. It always has come down to the $. america stands for the $.

It's priceless

Or they realize that they need a REAL Billionaire to beat a fake one.

I thought billionaires were inherently evil. You WANT an evil person running as a democrat?

Never said that... We generally like ours self made rather than your silver spoon variety....

Forum List

Back