Democrat Job Up For Sale

Tom suffers from "Deep pockets, short arms" syndrome.

I'm not sure how many hundreds of millions Bloomberg promised, but Tom didn't promise them anything.

The "Eat the Rich" Party just sold the nomination to one.

It's priceless

Or they realize that they need a REAL Billionaire to beat a fake one.
When did TDS morons become fond of billionaires?

Oh yeah, they always have been, as long as they are Democrats.

Last edited:
Wow! Donald's original appeal was his aura of business acumen which folks thought got him rich and was therefore the sign of a smart man. Now a couple who are evidently smarter according to their bank accounts are getting slammed for using their hard earned cash to get a better job and lookit how the Trumpers screech in offense at the gall of it all.

Trump's appeal was his view on our border and immigration problems. The fact that he was never in politics before is what was also appealing. You don't have that with Bloomberg.

LOLz

Sure, Joe.

The DNC is taking 500,000,000 second looks

LOLz

It's like watching Hannibal Lecter buy his way into the finals of the Great British Baking show.

Even after the phony impeachment, having the Stalinist democrat Party end as bought by a Billionaire is just so fitting

Again, if money was all it took, Tom Steyer would be the frontrunner.

Bloomberg's money gives him status, but so does the fact he ran the biggest city in the country (as opposed to the fourth biggest city in Indiana).

Given the level of panic in the Trump Cult, maybe we should all look at Mike a second time.

What panic do you speak of? There is no panic because Trump will beat anybody they have.

If Bernie becomes the Democratic contender for President, we are gonna lose. One more time, if Bernie gets the nod, 4 more fucked up years of Trump. When Donald Trump is advocating on your behalf, as with Bernie, if Fox News is talking about a rigged election on your behalf Bernie Sanders, that's a fuckin problem. Sanders has yet to get over 50% of any electorial vote, the people are causious as we all should be.

Open borders is not gonna fly in the black community. Free healthcare and education to illegals is not gonna fly with tax payers and with a trillion dollar and counting deficit, none of this shit will get passed any fuckin way. The core of Bernie's base want a free free free ride in life and the rest of us want responsible gov. afforadable healthcare, a decent wage and a president that can lead.

Bernie is a thoughtful proud progressive and under any other circumstances, he'd be the guy...but this election is by far the most important election of all of our lives and Bernie is not gonna bring us to victory.

We must look elsewhere and if pitting to racist white mf's up for the job, I say Mike has a better chance with both Bernie and Trump.

Bloomberg 2020

The Eat the Rich Party nominating one of the richest men in America - wait, not nominating, but selling him the nomination

If Bernie becomes the Democratic contender for President, we are gonna lose. One more time, if Bernie gets the nod, 4 more fucked up years of Trump. When Donald Trump is advocating on your behalf, as with Bernie, if Fox News is talking about a rigged election on your behalf Bernie Sanders, that's a fuckin problem. Sanders has yet to get over 50% of any electorial vote, the people are causious as we all should be.

Open borders is not gonna fly in the black community. Free healthcare and education to illegals is not gonna fly with tax payers and with a trillion dollar and counting deficit, none of this shit will get passed any fuckin way. The core of Bernie's base want a free free free ride in life and the rest of us want responsible gov. afforadable healthcare, a decent wage and a president that can lead.

Bernie is a thoughtful proud progressive and under any other circumstances, he'd be the guy...but this election is by far the most important election of all of our lives and Bernie is not gonna bring us to victory.

We must look elsewhere and if pitting to racist white mf's up for the job, I say Mike has a better chance with both Bernie and Trump.

Bloomberg 2020

The Eat the Rich Party nominating one of the richest men in America - wait, not nominating, but selling him the nomination

Trump would murder him in a debate, but I will say that he'll be a little tougher than Biden. Biden was a shoe-in for Trump.

Tom suffers from "Deep pockets, short arms" syndrome.

I'm not sure how many hundreds of millions Bloomberg promised, but Tom didn't promise them anything.

The "Eat the Rich" Party just sold the nomination to one.

It's priceless

Or they realize that they need a REAL Billionaire to beat a fake one.

Why bother having a "primary" when you are really conducting an auction?

"Hey Mike, what say you buy the Dems, I'll buy the Reps ,and either way the 1% wins!!!!"
GettyImages-1182588507.jpg

~S~
Trump went to all the debates

Let be fair because Mike jumped into the race late and did not qualify for the majority of the Primary Debates, so he would have not been allowed on the stage at the time...

Mikey knew he was going to run and didn't want to debate the peasants. He knew the DNC was short on cash and he could buy the nomination

No, I believe had Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler not sunk Biden with their fares of an Impeachment then Biden would be leading and Mike would have stayed out of it by backing the old demented one and no not Trump for those on the left who will confused like they do with their sexuality and how many States we have in our Union...

Seeing Bern is rising it meant it was time to jump in and stop the madness...

Supposedly the impeachment was over Trump tarnishing Biden's name. And who hurt Biden the most, Trump looking into Ukraine, or their two month impeachment show?

Well if you ask the left it was Trump but if you ask someone with an ounce of integrity then they would admit it was Pelosi and crew stupidity!

Trump went to all the debates

Let be fair because Mike jumped into the race late and did not qualify for the majority of the Primary Debates, so he would have not been allowed on the stage at the time...

Mikey knew he was going to run and didn't want to debate the peasants. He knew the DNC was short on cash and he could buy the nomination

No, I believe had Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler not sunk Biden with their fares of an Impeachment then Biden would be leading and Mike would have stayed out of it by backing the old demented one and no not Trump for those on the left who will confused like they do with their sexuality and how many States we have in our Union...

Supposedly the impeachment was over Trump tarnishing Biden's name. And who hurt Biden the most, Trump looking into Ukraine, or their two month impeachment show?

Well if you ask the left it was Trump but if you ask someone with an ounce of integrity then they would admit it was Pelosi and crew stupidity!

Or an ounce of common sense. Liberals are not known for either.

Hey, I am Liberal minded as can be and admitted it could never be Pelosi and company fault... wait a minute...

Anyhoo, their ( Pelosi and company ) was thinking this is 1974 and people still were the same types that voted back then.

Maybe the future Democrats like Cortez, Omar and Talib will learn from Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler mistake...

Yes that was a joke...

Hey, I am Liberal minded as can be and admitted it could never be Pelosi and company fault... wait a minute...

Anyhoo, their ( Pelosi and company ) was thinking this is 1974 and people still were the same types that voted back then.

Maybe the future Democrats like Cortez, Omar and Talib will learn from Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler mistake...

Yes that was a joke...

I don't know that they are the future of that party. AOC is on her way out from what I read. Her constituents can't stand her, and find her to be an embarrassment for their district. She only got in because everybody stayed home on election day. As for the terrorist-two, I doubt that they have long either. Omar is full of scandals.

Bloomberg doesn't stand against Trump on stage. The first debate, Trump will probably come out with a 12 oz cup of water, and tell the audience he wanted a bigger cup, but they wouldn't sell it to him.

Yeah, you go with that. Trump is not a good debater.. he lost every debate against Hillary and came off as kind of creepy, and Hillary is really not likable.

Bloomberg leads Trump in every poll they've taken.

Bloomberg doesn't stand against Trump on stage. The first debate, Trump will probably come out with a 12 oz cup of water, and tell the audience he wanted a bigger cup, but they wouldn't sell it to him.

Yeah, you go with that. Trump is not a good debater.. he lost every debate against Hillary and came off as kind of creepy, and Hillary is really not likable.

So did Hillary. Imagine that!!!

Forum List

Back