Democrat Controlled Congress Gets Emergency Budget Passed

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
"Hey!" I bet your thinking, "The GOP controls the House and Senate, don't they?"

And the answer to that question is, "The GOP has more seats, but no, the Democrats control both sides of Congress because they are more cunning than the Republicans and the Republicans are led by gutless morons."

No money for Trump’s wall, plus 6 other GOP issues missing from $1T spending bill

As Trump budget plans fade, Republicans brace for war – with each other

Democrats confident they can block Trump’s agenda after spending-bill win

"Hey!" I bet your thinking, "The GOP controls the House and Senate, don't they?"

And the answer to that question is, "The GOP has more seats, but no, the Democrats control both sides of Congress because they are more cunning than the Republicans and the Republicans are led by gutless morons."

No money for Trump’s wall, plus 6 other GOP issues missing from $1T spending bill

Especially in the House, the GOP has lots more seats. So maybe it's time the GOP controlled itself?

Especially in the House, the GOP has lots more seats. So maybe it's time the GOP controlled itself?
I think that the core problem is that Ryan does not want to produce Trump victories so much as he wants to grow the Corporate Crony Network and its control inside the DC Beltway.

Paul Ryan is a loser, a trained lap dog who couldnt negotiate a contract to give free ice cream to eight year olds.

I think that the core problem is that Ryan does not want to produce Trump victories so much as he wants to grow the Corporate Crony Network and its control inside the DC Beltway.

Paul Ryan is a loser, a trained lap dog who couldnt negotiate a contract to give free ice cream to eight year olds.
You shouldn't blame Ryan for not getting the legislation through. Maybe the legislation needs work.

You shouldn't blame Ryan for not getting the legislation through. Maybe the legislation needs work.
I blame Ryan for inaccurate vote counts and inability to build coalitions in his own damned party.

He has to be one of the most ineffectual House Speakers of all time.

I blame Ryan for inaccurate vote counts and inability to build coalitions in his own damned party.

He has to be one of the most ineffectual House Speakers of all time.
I don't understand why you think that. Ryan is 100% behind the new healthcare bill. He's been waiting for this for years. He can't force congressmen to vote for a bill that will get them unelected, though. This is a bill with too many problems for the folks back home. At least that's what I hear.

I officially renounce the Republican party and will abandon Trump if he doesn't veto in October if they try this bullshit again.

Well the Freedom Caucus is not as friendly as Pelosi and Democrats.

Forum List

Back