Democrat congresswoman calls for attacks on Trump supporters and officials...

No...the left wing democrats are not violent at all..... they just demand violence against anyone who opposes them...

Maxine Waters: People Are 'Going to Harass' Trump Administration Officials at Restaurants, Stores, and Gas Stations | Breitbart

I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”
Lol, you're just pissed because you right wing nut jobs spent eight years calling for everything from biycots to revolution but couldn't get motivated enough to get outta your chairs and do anything about it.

No...the left wing democrats are not violent at all..... they just demand violence against anyone who opposes them...

Maxine Waters: People Are 'Going to Harass' Trump Administration Officials at Restaurants, Stores, and Gas Stations | Breitbart

I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”
Lol, you're just pissed because you right wing nut jobs spent eight years calling for everything from biycots to revolution but couldn't get motivated enough to get outta your chairs and do anything about it.
They aren't the pussy suit wearing, sky screaming types.

The Russia, Russia, Russia!!! strategy failed. The Stormy, Stormy, Stormy!!! strategy failed. The Ivanka, Don Jr. strategy failed. Now they have to threaten violence. It shows desperation, panic, and lack of any intelligent message whatsoever.

The Ds are digging themselves a very deep hole.

That's what we need. Maxine Waters' black bucks attacking people. Can you say "another black man shot to death" without laughing?

Come on Slapsie Maxie, get this party started.

The Russia, Russia, Russia!!! strategy failed. The Stormy, Stormy, Stormy!!! strategy failed. The Ivanka, Don Jr. strategy failed. Now they have to threaten violence. It shows desperation, panic, and lack of any intelligent message whatsoever.

Social Justice Terrorism, the lastest card in their deck.

The Ds are digging themselves a very deep hole.
Democrats are convinced that attacking people will win them 2018 and 2020.

Don't discourage that.

Social Justice Terrorism, the lastest card in their deck.
Social justice revolution will shortly be the only card left in their deck.

They also aren't "get up and do something" types. They are just "sit here and bitch about it" types.

They also aren't "get up and do something" types. They are just "sit here and bitch about it" types.
They haven't been tried.

Maxine is calling for attacks. You're up to bat. :)

They haven't been tried.

"They haven't been tried" means what in your mind?

Can't wait for an armed member of President Trump's cabinet to send a bastard ANTIFA terrorist straight to hell!

They haven't been tried.

"They haven't been tried" means what in your mind?
Not since the 1860's.

I've changed my mind. She's still batshit crazy. I'm over #TheResistance.

They are going to get someone killed...... they tried to kill Trump, they tried to kill Republican congreesmen......

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._thugs_guarantee_another_scalise_tragedy.html

The left’s incitement of physical violence through rhetoric and mob action is excused or ignored by a leftist media who go into spasms of righteous indignation after every presidential tweet.

In the days of civil discourse, ideological opponents would target each other’s rhetoric, not each other. What you said was evil or inappropriate and must be denounced. Now, following Saul Alinsky’s playbook, it is not what conservatives stand for that is evil. Conservatives themselves are evil. They must be thrown out of restaurants, confronted at their homes and, yes, shot on baseball practice fields.

One wonders if it had been Peter Fonda instead of Sarah Huckabee Sanders who chose to dine at the Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia. Would restaurant co-owner Stephanie Wilkinson have asked the C-list actor, who suggested that President Trump’s son deserved an unspeakable fate while suggesting Trump supporters be hunted down and harassed, or worse, to leave because “the restaurant has certain standards”?

Here's comes the "Dodge City" scenario the Democrats have long pined for.

Long will they regret it.

She walks it up to the point of calling for violence, and when it happens she will say she didn't intend for violence to happen...

When a weatherman says a tornado will cause damage, do you blame him for the damage? She pointed out what is happening. She didn't cause it to happen. Trump and his stupid behavior did.
A weatherman does NOT DEMAND a storm hit a paticular house now does he idiot?

Here's comes the "Dodge City" scenario the Democrats have long pined for.

Long will they regret it.

She walks it up to the point of calling for violence, and when it happens she will say she didn't intend for violence to happen...

When a weatherman says a tornado will cause damage, do you blame him for the damage? She pointed out what is happening. She didn't cause it to happen. Trump and his stupid behavior did.
A weatherman does NOT DEMAND a storm hit a paticular house now does he idiot?

Did she demand anything?

Forum List

Back