Pastor with a gun who saved lives at Wal-Mart, by shooting car jacker, comes forward..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So.....to drlove who said no one needs to carry a gun in public and if they do they are nerd cowards, live in a really bad neighborhood, or are using the gun for a penis.......

Hey, drlove....do you think this man thought that the morning he planned on taking his family to the local Wal-Mart that he was going to have to shoot a car jacker, and then help save the life of the victim?

Hero CCW Pastor Who Shot Carjacker Comes Forward - The Truth About Guns

According to reports, George initially wanted to remain anonymous to protect his ministry, the Oakville, Washington Assembly of God church. However, with word leaking out, a local media frenzy about his heroic acts made him reconsider. Moreover, witnesses and family members of the other victims had lauded Pastor George to no end.

-------

Here is his entire statement, as reported by KOMO News.

“My family and I were at Wal-mart on Sunday afternoon to make an exchange. I was speaking with an employee at the customer service desk while my wife, daughter, and grand-daughter were in a check-out line to purchase additional items.

“I heard shots fired near the back of the store. I am a concealed weapon carrier and permit holder, with significant training in the use of firearms and some of the legalities involved in a defensive encounter. As a volunteer firefighter I have also received active shooter training. In addition, I am also a credentialed range safetyofficer. I train regularly to be proficient with the firearm I carry and to do so in a safe and responsible manner.

“All that to say, I was sure it was gunshots I heard and I was familiar with how I should respond, while considering mine and the public’s safety in the setting of this large store. I was concerned for my own family and sought to find them and exit the building. My daughter, recognizing gunshots, also gathered her daughter and moved quickly to exit the building.

“I did not see my wife and so I continued to look for her as people began to realize the situation and run out of the building. At no time did I draw my firearm in the building.

“While doing so, the gunman came past me waving and pointing his gun and exited the building. I followed carefully, along with another citizen carrying a firearm, unaware of what the shooter would do next or where he would do it.

“The gunman attempted to get a car and when he failed moved to another screaming at the driver. He then shot two times into the driver’s side of the vehicle. When the driver did not or could not respond to his threats he began to travel in the direction that I thought my family to be.

‘At this point I left cover and moved to intercept the gunman. When the gunman began threatening another person for the use of their car, I moved in order to have a safe shot at the gunman. He entered the vehicle, which I considered an even bigger threat and fired to stop the shooter.

“After being hit, the gunman tried to exit the vehicle and fell to the ground. I moved to clear the gunman yelling to him to drop the gunand show me his hands. I determined the gunman was incapacitated and unable to respond at this time.

So.....to drlove who said no one needs to carry a gun in public and if they do they are nerd cowards, live in a really bad neighborhood, or are using the gun for a penis.......

Hey, drlove....do you think this man thought that the morning he planned on taking his family to the local Wal-Mart that he was going to have to shoot a car jacker, and then help save the life of the victim?

According to reports, George initially wanted to remain anonymous to protect his ministry, the Oakville, Washington Assembly of God church. However, with word leaking out, a local media frenzy about his heroic acts made him reconsider. Moreover, witnesses and family members of the other victims had lauded Pastor George to no end.

-------

“My family and I were at Wal-mart on Sunday afternoon to make an exchange. I was speaking with an employee at the customer service desk while my wife, daughter, and grand-daughter were in a check-out line to purchase additional items.

“I heard shots fired near the back of the store. I am a concealed weapon carrier and permit holder, with significant training in the use of firearms and some of the legalities involved in a defensive encounter. As a volunteer firefighter I have also received active shooter training. In addition, I am also a credentialed range safetyofficer. I train regularly to be proficient with the firearm I carry and to do so in a safe and responsible manner.

“All that to say, I was sure it was gunshots I heard and I was familiar with how I should respond, while considering mine and the public’s safety in the setting of this large store. I was concerned for my own family and sought to find them and exit the building. My daughter, recognizing gunshots, also gathered her daughter and moved quickly to exit the building.

“I did not see my wife and so I continued to look for her as people began to realize the situation and run out of the building. At no time did I draw my firearm in the building.

“While doing so, the gunman came past me waving and pointing his gun and exited the building. I followed carefully, along with another citizen carrying a firearm, unaware of what the shooter would do next or where he would do it.

“The gunman attempted to get a car and when he failed moved to another screaming at the driver. He then shot two times into the driver’s side of the vehicle. When the driver did not or could not respond to his threats he began to travel in the direction that I thought my family to be.

‘At this point I left cover and moved to intercept the gunman. When the gunman began threatening another person for the use of their car, I moved in order to have a safe shot at the gunman. He entered the vehicle, which I considered an even bigger threat and fired to stop the shooter.

“After being hit, the gunman tried to exit the vehicle and fell to the ground. I moved to clear the gunman yelling to him to drop the gunand show me his hands. I determined the gunman was incapacitated and unable to respond at this time.

How many threads are you gonna start on that one incident? This is what, 5?

-------

This is his ultimate fantasy. Let him have one. I think he needs it.

-------

Maybe he likes you trolling him & is baiting you...……..since you don't start any threads of your own, Doggie

-------

This in one thread on the pastor coming out.....there were two different incidents at Wal-marts, dumb ass, one car jacker tried to car jack two cars and was chased off by two different gun owners in two different cars, this one was an actual shooting.....

And now the pastor has come forward to make a statement about the shooting.....

-------

Maybe he likes you trolling him & is baiting you...……..since you don't start any threads of your own, Doggie

No. The goober's threads have nothing to do with me. They are determined by the voices in his head.

-------

This in one thread on the pastor coming out.....there were two different incidents at Wal-marts, dumb ass, one car jacker tried to car jack two cars and was chased off by two different gun owners in two different cars, this one was an actual shooting.....

And now the pastor has come forward to make a statement about the shooting.....

You bet BooBoo.

-------

No. The goober's threads have nothing to do with me. They are determined by the voices in his head.

Those 'voices in his head' sure are popular to have public news stories to back them up....

Seems more to me it's the voices in your head that nag you to keep trolling the people posting rather than addressing the issue directly

-------

Those 'voices in his head' sure are popular to have public news stories to back them up....

Seems more to me it's the voices in your head that nag you to keep trolling the people posting rather than addressing the issue directly

I directly address the fools posting goofy stuff.

-------

So you admit you are trolling the OP and fail to address the topic...….

This thread is a direct reply to poster drlove......who listed three reasons for carrying a gun as an attack on people who carry guns...from his post...

Drlove :

There are only three possible reasons you feel the need to strap up everywhere you go::

1. You live in an extremely dangerous neighborhood - perhaps go for walks late at night
2. Your a nerdy lil feller who got beat up after school
3. You are compensating for something else that makes you feel insecure

So...I saw this story of the Pastor and want to know if the Pastor knew that morning, when he put his gun on his hip, that he was going to have to use it to save lives at a Wal-Mart....

Are you hearing voices again? I didn't say that.

Damn right you DID...….short term memory problems????

Damn right you DID...….short term memory problems????

I am directly addressing you. What was your point?

You bet BooBoo.

I am directly addressing you. What was your point?

My point??? Well let's see...…….

This thread is about a Pastor that shot a carjacker and saved lives.

The OP had intended to post it as a response to another member's belief that guns can't be used for good (or something similar...….and I apologize to the OP for the hijack)

…….and not one of your responses in this thread have addressed either issue.....you know, the actual topic of the thread as posted in the title and the OP.

And hypocrisy draped over your shoulders.

btw...…..I'm still waiting for an answer to your idea of my hypocrisy...….

Forum List

Back