Democrat congresswoman calls for attacks on Trump supporters and officials...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
No...the left wing democrats are not violent at all..... they just demand violence against anyone who opposes them...

Maxine Waters: People Are 'Going to Harass' Trump Administration Officials at Restaurants, Stores, and Gas Stations | Breitbart

I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

No...the left wing democrats are not violent at all..... they just demand violence against anyone who opposes them...

Maxine Waters: People Are 'Going to Harass' Trump Administration Officials at Restaurants, Stores, and Gas Stations | Breitbart

I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Here's comes the "Dodge City" scenario the Democrats have long pined for.

Long will they regret it.

She walks it up to the point of calling for violence, and when it happens she will say she didn't intend for violence to happen...

the breach is locked and loaded!

pZQNSjnNtXsqZdD6qQk3Ca-768-80.jpg

723cb7c2af019d86de3ebff71f4d6e6e.jpg

Dont forget the pussy hat.......

She walks it up to the point of calling for violence, and when it happens she will say she didn't intend for violence to happen...

When a weatherman says a tornado will cause damage, do you blame him for the damage? She pointed out what is happening. She didn't cause it to happen. Trump and his stupid behavior did.

She had 11 millennials show up at her meet and greet this month........

Yep, she has some sort of grip on society.

When a weatherman says a tornado will cause damage, do you blame him for the damage? She pointed out what is happening. She didn't cause it to happen. Trump and his stupid behavior did.

Nope...she is calling for it....

This is what she said...

She added, “We’ve got to push back.

This is what she said...

She added, “We’ve got to push back.

Pushing back always means violence? Who knew?

pZQNSjnNtXsqZdD6qQk3Ca-768-80.jpg

723cb7c2af019d86de3ebff71f4d6e6e.jpg

Dont forget the pussy hat.......

Ooooh are those Lemonheads??? This could be fun..

At this point, it could mean push back the geriatric club in wheelchairs. One can never tell with the terminally bat shit crazy. Auntie Maxine just likes the sound of her own voice.

The Russia, Russia, Russia!!! strategy failed. The Stormy, Stormy, Stormy!!! strategy failed. The Ivanka, Don Jr. strategy failed. Now they have to threaten violence. It shows desperation, panic, and lack of any intelligent message whatsoever.

Forum List

Back