Dem voters wont get to decide who their nominee is in 2024 !

Alex Soros has been grooming STACY AHBRAMS of Georgia for press o dent. gggrrrrrrrlllllll u got to b large and in charge if u gonna date thugs.

Fetterman is fine. The voters have not quit on him and demanded that he resign.

Biden is just fine. Considering that republicans have shown since 2018 that they care about their issues and have been voting for Democratic candidates, as so many voted for Biden in 2020........I do not expect after the latest Supreme Court Decisions, including Roe, that many Republicans are going to want to vote for many Republican candidates.

Way too long a time to be worrying about elections and candidates right now.

People who send mail in ballots, like Trump himself, are only following their right to send a mail in ballot and not go and wait in line for hours. Elderly people and disabled ones do that all the time. Even those who are not elderly or disabled.

They can vote by mail because they went to the Election office in the first place, showed their proof of citizenship and chose to check on receiving a mail in ballot so that they could vote via mail.

And the Republican Party has been thinking about using mail in ballots to make it easier for Republican voters to vote.

Now, what is the next problem ?
ah but there aint going to be any mass mail out ballots to 10s of millions of people like 2020 ! people got ballots sent to them automatically because of the pandemic ... it aint going to happen on the scale it did in 2020 ! it will be millions less votes from people who really dont care enough to stand in line or apply for said mail in ballots ! i really find it hard to believe that the dems cant understand that voting conditions in 2024 are going to be a lot different than they were in 2020 ... in other words the dems arent going to get as many mail in ballots !

Last edited:
My fear is that the Democrats will let Biden take the nomination, then force his to pull out of the race, and then the DNC will appoint Obama to the Obama 4th Term.

And before anyone says that Obama can’t serve again, that’s not the Obama I mean.
Michele wants nothing to do with the WH ... she along with her husband is perfectly happy with the influence and the money they make out of the public eye .

Michele wants nothing to do with the WH ... she along with her husband is perfectly happy with the influence and the money they make out of the public eye .
Let’s hope that’s the case. She’s more of a racist, anti-American than he is.

It helped her to steal the DNC nomination
At least you are aware enough to think bad of her for lack of a moral compass. Too bad you cannot recognize it with a superficial "R" beside a name.

thats right ! the man that supposedly got more votes than any nominee in history will not be allowed to be the 2024 nominee for POTUS ! and no matter who the democrat voters want it wont matter ! the Tyrannical DNC machine along with help from their msm and social media flunkies are turning on Biden ! and they are turning on him not because of his policies but because of falling poll numbers ! so look for the leftwing media to start doing something that they arent accustomed to doing .. and that something is revealing just a fraction of the problems with the Biden admin ! now they are turning on him not because of his policies ...oh no ! they are turning on him because they are afraid he doesnt paint the physical picture what they want their standard bearer to be ! in other words they believe they would do better not running an aging white man in decline for 2024 ! and guess what! they aint gonna let Harris anywhere near the nomination either ! but what if Biden refuses to drop out of the race ? well the dnc will install a younger more radical candidate to run against him ! and if said candidate runs a good race but still falls a little short of securing the nomination dont worry ! the DNCs super delegates will supplant the will of their voting base !

Yep, here's more evidence: the long knives are definitely out

thats right ! the man that supposedly got more votes than any nominee in history will not be allowed to be the 2024 nominee for POTUS ! and no matter who the democrat voters want it wont matter ! the Tyrannical DNC machine along with help from their msm and social media flunkies are turning on Biden ! and they are turning on him not because of his policies but because of falling poll numbers ! so look for the leftwing media to start doing something that they arent accustomed to doing .. and that something is revealing just a fraction of the problems with the Biden admin ! now they are turning on him not because of his policies ...oh no ! they are turning on him because they are afraid he doesnt paint the physical picture what they want their standard bearer to be ! in other words they believe they would do better not running an aging white man in decline for 2024 ! and guess what! they aint gonna let Harris anywhere near the nomination either ! but what if Biden refuses to drop out of the race ? well the dnc will install a younger more radical candidate to run against him ! and if said candidate runs a good race but still falls a little short of securing the nomination dont worry ! the DNCs super delegates will supplant the will of their voting base !

I'm from the right and I think this is hogwash and wishful thinking. Yes, even the lefty MSM is being more inquisitive of Biden but, barring a health event, Biden will be the nominee and that's the way I want it. Biden is the right's best chance of Republicans winning again. I don't want the Dems putting up a stronger candidate.

Forum List

Back