Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial

How come those who work for Ukrainian corrupt government are called "Russian spies"? Since the 2014 coup (arranged by Obama's administration and sponsored by Soros) my home country of Ukraine has been turned into anti-Russia.

Also Adam Schiff is a Ukrainian asset.

The Duran:
Who is Schiff’s patron, Igor Pasternak? He is a Ukraine globalist, military industrialist who was curiously spotted in Maidan, Kiev in 2014 for “diplomatic reasons” during the US/CIA sponsored coup.

Pasternak, who was raised and educated in Ukraine before immigrating to the United States, is a passionate promoter of Ukrainian culture and business. He has been especially active building awareness of Ukraine’s strategic economic importance among Members of Congress. Since political protests broke out across Ukraine in late 2013, Pasternak has worked to personally inform and educate Members of Congress about the geostrategic importance of Ukraine to European and US security.
Taste of Ukraine Reception for Rep. Adam Schiff (D, CA-29) | Political Party Time

Adam Schiff's collusion with oligarch, Ukrainian arms dealer, exposed

The poor Ukrainians dont deserve the destruction they have suffered to advance the agenda of globalist elites. A vicious people we must never ever let into office again. Unkraine was a nice country stuggling to recover from the communist yoke...perhaps doing a little too well...when Obama stepped in and overthrew their elected government. Its been a tragedy since then. They are pawns.
The Ukrainians are good people. Russians interfering in Ukraine with a few bad Ukrainians are not a reflection of The Good People of Ukraine. Just a few bad apples just like we have in The Democrat Party.

The Russians succeeded in something communists are attempting to do here...russiafication. After the soviet union fell the countries subject to it were left to clean up the mess.

The Nazis did it as well. Its a tried and true tactic for subverting nations.
And it's Ukraine who keeps breeding Nazis, not Russia. I have a lot of facts in my thread if anybody's interested.

Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

How come those who work for Ukrainian corrupt government are called "Russian spies"? Since the 2014 coup (arranged by Obama's administration and sponsored by Soros) my home country of Ukraine has been turned into anti-Russia.

The Duran:
Who is Schiff’s patron, Igor Pasternak? He is a Ukraine globalist, military industrialist who was curiously spotted in Maidan, Kiev in 2014 for “diplomatic reasons” during the US/CIA sponsored coup.

Pasternak, who was raised and educated in Ukraine before immigrating to the United States, is a passionate promoter of Ukrainian culture and business. He has been especially active building awareness of Ukraine’s strategic economic importance among Members of Congress. Since political protests broke out across Ukraine in late 2013, Pasternak has worked to personally inform and educate Members of Congress about the geostrategic importance of Ukraine to European and US security.
Taste of Ukraine Reception for Rep. Adam Schiff (D, CA-29) | Political Party Time

The poor Ukrainians dont deserve the destruction they have suffered to advance the agenda of globalist elites. A vicious people we must never ever let into office again. Unkraine was a nice country stuggling to recover from the communist yoke...perhaps doing a little too well...when Obama stepped in and overthrew their elected government. Its been a tragedy since then. They are pawns.
Trump is trying to clean that up, but in cleaning it up, he uncovered massive corruption, and extortion, bribery and fraud within The Obama Administration in The Ukraine, and this is why whenever The President gets close to the truth, The Deep State, The Swamp, The Democrats, Counter Attack.

It's why Biden says he will not honor a subpoena even if The Democrats get to put
Bolton under oath. It's why Hunter Biden is refusing to comply with a Financial Disclosure Order in his Child Support Case.

Ah well...more of the same. The swamp screams in agony and the press works overtime to protect them. As I say...if we expected any less then we didnt truly believe what we were saying.
I suppose it does not matter to The Media and Democrats whether they get paid by Russia, or China to trash America.

I suppose it does not matter to The Media and Democrats whether they get paid by Russia, or China to trash America

Actually, it does matter to know who keeps harming you and pointing finger at somebody else. I guess you didn't like when Trump was blamed and impeached for Biden's crimes. Same way Russia (as well as any other country) doesn't like to be blamed for Ukrainian crimes. BTW, it's Ukraine who keeps begging for your money, not Russia.

Also Russia is the Enemy of Deep State as well as you are.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia

Knowing that fact can help both your country and your president.
Thank you and please keep posting. We need people like you on USMB.

The Duran:

The Ukrainians are good people. Russians interfering in Ukraine with a few bad Ukrainians are not a reflection of The Good People of Ukraine. Just a few bad apples just like we have in The Democrat Party.

The Russians succeeded in something communists are attempting to do here...russiafication. After the soviet union fell the countries subject to it were left to clean up the mess.

And it's Ukraine who keeps breeding Nazis, not Russia. I have a lot of facts in my thread if anybody's interested.

From what I know about Ukraine, it's about as divided as America is right now between our Patriots, and Leftist Communists.

These people testify under oath and it's obvious that activists like Vindman know the alleged "whistle blower". Why are they keeping the identity secret anyway? If it's a crime to lie to the FBI surely the Justice Dept will go after the rabble on perjury charges

Deep state
How can this guy still work for the state ?

deep state
His Brother left The NSC and works for Schiff, so how is Vindman still in his job after breaking the law and having a conflict of interest?
his brother works for schiff! WTF!
Yes, his Vindman's brother works for Schiff!

He should be fired and brought up on Espionage charges and so should Ciaramella.

Seems that would be something Pencil Neck would have to disclose before taking testimony from Vindman. What is Schifferbrains hiding?

The Duran:

From what I know about Ukraine, it's about as divided as America is right now between our Patriots, and Leftist Communists.

Absolutely right, Ukraine is same divided as USA and you know why? Because same people have been dividing our countries: Deep State puppeteers.

Absolutely right, Ukraine is same divided as USA and you know why? Because same people have been dividing our countries: Deep State.
Because Division = Profit. If people are divided they are distracted while corrupt politicians pick their pockets.

Deep state
How can this guy still work for the state ?

deep state
His Brother left The NSC and works for Schiff, so how is Vindman still in his job after breaking the law and having a conflict of interest?
his brother works for schiff! WTF!
Yes, his Vindman's brother works for Schiff!

He should be fired and brought up on Espionage charges and so should Ciaramella.

Seems that would be something Pencil Neck would have to disclose before taking testimony from Vindman. What is Schifferbrains hiding?
He won't release the IG Testimony to Trump's Defense Team, and he won't release his staff's and Vindman's brother's memos and notes about The Whistleblower.

In my opinion, Schiff should be held in Contempt of Senate.

These people testify under oath and it's obvious that activists like Vindman know the alleged "whistle blower". Why are they keeping the identity secret anyway? If it's a crime to lie to the FBI surely the Justice Dept will go after the rabble on perjury charges
Schiff can be charged with Contempt of Senate for with holding The IG Testimony which is favorable to Trump, and with holding the memos and notes about his meetings with The Whistle blowers where they wrote his whistle blower report for him.

A Defendant is Guaranteed to be allowed to see Evidence someone may have against them.

Schiff is violating The President's Civil Rights and is violating Due Process.

Col. Vindman is a patriot who served his country honorably, but has run afoul of the Trumpist smear machine. Smears and lies against Vindman and for who? A draft dodging low life former reality TV show host.

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to think Lt. Col. Vindman is a "Russian Spy"?

We are talking a special kind of stupid, the Trump nutbag who is holed up in a trailer all day, in the middle of Bumfuck, Texas, who has Hannity/Limbaugh, Breitbart, InfoWars, and other rightwing nuttery on a continual loop all day.
denial rejected

Communist should not be involved in our national security

How about Russians? How about secret meetings between Trump and Putin? How about Trump weakening alliances with our allies in order to strengthen Russia?
How about you provide some evidence or get some fucking help

Provide some evidence? Are you fucking blind, deaf and dumb? How about we subpoena the translators to the secret Trump/Putin meeting, where no one else was in the room, and no notes were ever kept? How about we find out why Lavrov is always in the Oval Office, again without others present?

Have you been sleeping under a fucking rock?

Just how much of an idiot are you, anyway? What the hell do you think Trump and Putin talked about at the meeting?

Wait....I get it. You think Trump was selling out the country and giving Putin some major concessions, right? Do you gave any idea how stupid that sounds?

So imagine that President Trump did give Putin some "concessions." So what were they? Where are they? Why is the media not screaming about them?

Was it that Trump eased sanctions against Russia? Hardly not. some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration. Sanctions imposed over Russia’s invasion of Crimea in 2014 have not been lifted, Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia.

Was it agreeing to cut our oil production, in order to help Russia's economy? Nope again.

Did Trump promise Putin that he'd back off of Iran? Nope again.

Did Trump and Putin secretly talk about allowing Russia to interfere with the 2020 election? Nope again. Trump put additional sanctions against Russia, over attempted interference with the 2018 midterm elections...

U.S. sanctions Russians over attempted interference in 2018 elections

Wait...maybe they secretly talked about Syria. Maybe Trump was apologizing for having his military kill those 200-300 Russian mercenaries on that bridge? Nope again.

Trump brags about strike against Russian mercenaries in Syria | Daily Mail Online

So just why the hell are you so concerned about what Trump and Putin talked about? And why the fuck is it any business of yours, anyway?

How about Russians? How about secret meetings between Trump and Putin? How about Trump weakening alliances with our allies in order to strengthen Russia?

Provide some evidence? Are you fucking blind, deaf and dumb? How about we subpoena the translators to the secret Trump/Putin meeting, where no one else was in the room, and no notes were ever kept? How about we find out why Lavrov is always in the Oval Office, again without others present?

He talked to a foreign leader with out transcripts!? Ohhhh my god! Now way! Lol wow tds

He talked to a foreign leader with out transcripts!? Ohhhh my god! Now way! Lol wow tds

The leftards are so paranoid and delusional about some imaginary and debunked "Trump/Russia collusion", that the wheels are falling off their tricycles.

:21:

Because everyone knows that everybody in uniform is a saintly figure beyond reproach.

Unless they're a cop........

This low life has the nerve to question Vindman`s patriotism. When you support a president who spits on our POWs it certainly isn`t a reach to trash a Purple Hear recipient. Like Dear Leader she is totally without morals.
'Marsha' trends after GOP Senator Blackburn questions Vindman's patriotism, admits to reading book during impeachment trial
You got it wrong,, Mr Vindman is the traitor, Putting the interest of the Ukraine before the Interest of the United States. The really sad part is he still has the same job he had before he testified. He should have been immediately reassigned.

Forum List

Back