Why those with the worst case of "Obama Derangement Syndrome" the most "sensitive".

R

rdean

Have you noticed that USMB Republicans with the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome are also the most sensitive when their "zany" ways are outed?

They will say they aren't "racist", one of the worst repeats unsubstantiated "******" quotes from famous Democrats. Another one even want "hard proof" that President Lincoln wasn't a "confederate".

They scream all these truly bizarre accusations towards President Obama. And sadly for them, they have to sit by and watch each one fall apart.

Benghazi - turns out there were hundreds of deadly protests going on all over the world at the same time. Turns out the GOP "rewrote" emails to create the scandal and grew strangely silent when the real emails were released.

IRS - Turns out the GOP cherry picked information. And now that letters have been released with subjects like, "IRS should target successors to ACORN", once again, the right is growing quiet.

Now there is this push to impeach President Obama. When GOP leaders are asked about what, they say, we're looking, we are trying desperately to find something.

And these bizarre pols, that Katrina victims suffered because Obama was slow. That it was Mitt Romney that took out Bin Laden. I wonder how many Republicans now believe it was Obama that invaded Iraq?

And all this comes from "Obama Derangement Syndrome". And when you point out these wacky positions, those with the worst cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome cry and whine "How come you are always attacking Republicans"?

The truth is, we have a duty to point out wacky and dangerous positions. It's the right thing to do.

I have no grreat love of Obama or the Dems, but certainly this board has a pandemic of Obama Derangement syndrome.

Given the number of issues that one can pin ON Obama, I find it amusing when these sick people invent silly things to blame on the guy.

I'm not entirely sure whether these people are that stupid, or they think we are.

Coming from the idiot that uses an avatar pic of Zimmeran with the caption "Two dozen face punches and only one tiny scratch" when everyone has seen the pictures of his bloody head......

george-zimmerman+closeup.jpg

graphic-photo-broken-nose-could-be-critical-to-george-zimmermans-defense.jpg

So please, keep making an ass of yourself. You continue to keep proving us right.

Coming from the idiot that uses an avatar pic of Zimmeran with the caption "Two dozen face punches and only one tiny scratch" when everyone has seen the pictures of his bloody head......

So please, keep making an ass of yourself. You continue to keep proving us right.

Ever seen someone with a cut head or broken nose? The blood is pretty substantial...not something you can wipe off with a couple of tissues.

I have no grreat love of Obama or the Dems, but certainly this board has a pandemic of Obama Derangement syndrome.

Given the number of issues that one can pin ON Obama, I find it amusing when these sick people invent silly things to blame on the guy.

I'm not entirely sure whether these people are that stupid, or they think we are.

When you have people saying that "supply and demand" is a wacky "liberal" theory and that it's really billionaires who create jobs, the short answer is both, they are that stupid and they think we are.

Ever seen someone with a cut head or broken nose? The blood is pretty substantial...not something you can wipe off with a couple of tissues.

His nose wasn't broken.

See this picture:

images

Notice he's wearing the SAME clothes. That's because he was driven to the police station and wiped off that small amount of blood from a single punch nose bleed. I take it you've never been in a fight when you were a kid. A "REAL" face beating leaves real damage. Not a couple of scratches to the back of the head which needed not a single stitch, and only a little blood from a nose bleed. We only have his word for it. For all we know, he grabbed Trayvon when the kid tried to get away and Trayvon punched him to escape. The witnesses don't even know for sure what they thought they saw. Every single one said it was too dark.

What we do know is he said, "They always get away". He was armed. Trayvon wasn't. And now that kid is dead. Clearly, he didn't "get away".

120517-zimmerman-hmed-341.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Even here you can tell he's wearing the same clothes.

Zimmerman at the police station

Last edited by a moderator:
sidebyside.jpg

You can see the very slight scrape on the left hand side of the nose near the eye facing us. The bottom of the nose has a couple of scrapes. The blood may not even be from the inside of the nose but from the two or three scrapes on the bottom. And both of these pictures were supposedly taken within a couple of hours of each other.

About that photo of George Zimmerman?s bloody and ?broken? nose? part 2 | whonoze

I really wonder if any of these right wingers had ever been in a fight? The damage here is so slight, can you even call it a fight?

Obama Derangement Syndrome? Why is the opposition of policies a derangement syndrome? Yet, you guys accuse Bush of causing hurricanes and that is somehow perfectly rational.

You're a total riot rdean.

Originally the 'derangement syndrome' was coined when Bush was President. Now it's Obama Derangement Syndrome, probably soon to be Hillary Derangement Syndrome, and on and on.....

The OP should be negged rep just for being unoriginal.

Originally the 'derangement syndrome' was coined when Bush was President. Now it's Obama Derangement Syndrome, probably soon to be Hillary Derangement Syndrome, and on and on.....

George Bush had the highest popularity ratings of any president in history. He left office with the lowest. All he had to be was competent and his legacy would have been established. The damage Bush caused is real. The country is suffering from that damage still.
It's only derangement when the scandals are "made up". When the president creates severe damage, it's a different story.

George Bush had the highest popularity ratings of any president in history. He left office with the lowest. All he had to be was competent and his legacy would have been established. The damage Bush caused is real. The country is suffering from that damage still.
It's only derangement when the scandals are "made up". When the president creates severe damage, it's a different story.

You're not only unoriginal, but you've become exceedingly boring too. :blahblah:

Have you noticed that USMB Republicans with the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome are also the most sensitive when their "zany" ways are outed?

They will say they aren't "racist", one of the worst repeats unsubstantiated "******" quotes from famous Democrats. Another one even want "hard proof" that President Lincoln wasn't a "confederate".

They scream all these truly bizarre accusations towards President Obama. And sadly for them, they have to sit by and watch each one fall apart.

Benghazi - turns out there were hundreds of deadly protests going on all over the world at the same time. Turns out the GOP "rewrote" emails to create the scandal and grew strangely silent when the real emails were released.

IRS - Turns out the GOP cherry picked information. And now that letters have been released with subjects like, "IRS should target successors to ACORN", once again, the right is growing quiet.

Now there is this push to impeach President Obama. When GOP leaders are asked about what, they say, we're looking, we are trying desperately to find something.

And these bizarre pols, that Katrina victims suffered because Obama was slow. That it was Mitt Romney that took out Bin Laden. I wonder how many Republicans now believe it was Obama that invaded Iraq?

And all this comes from "Obama Derangement Syndrome". And when you point out these wacky positions, those with the worst cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome cry and whine "How come you are always attacking Republicans"?

The truth is, we have a duty to point out wacky and dangerous positions. It's the right thing to do.
It+doesn't+matter+what+this+sign+says.jpg

His nose wasn't broken.

See this picture:

images

Notice he's wearing the SAME clothes. That's because he was driven to the police station and wiped off that small amount of blood from a single punch nose bleed. I take it you've never been in a fight when you were a kid. A "REAL" face beating leaves real damage. Not a couple of scratches to the back of the head which needed not a single stitch, and only a little blood from a nose bleed. We only have his word for it. For all we know, he grabbed Trayvon when the kid tried to get away and Trayvon punched him to escape. The witnesses don't even know for sure what they thought they saw. Every single one said it was too dark.

What we do know is he said, "They always get away". He was armed. Trayvon wasn't. And now that kid is dead. Clearly, he didn't "get away".

I take it you've never been in a fight when you were a kid. A "REAL" face beating leaves real damage.

i bet you had a few of those when you were a kid....i bet the Tea Bagging you got by the QB in front of your school mates did not help any....no wonder you hate just about everyone....

How many more fucking times must you make Rdean beg for his wing in the Rubber Room? You Mod are sadists

Last edited:
His nose wasn't broken.

See this picture:

images

I take it you've never been in a fight when you were a kid. A "REAL" face beating leaves real damage.

i bet you had a few of those when you were a kid....i bet the Tea Bagging you got by the QB in front of your school mates did not help any....no wonder you hate just about everyone....

Course I know what face damage looks like. I didn't have a lot of fights. But the ones I did have, it wasn't me who needed help getting up, let's put it that way.

Forum List

Back