Deja Vu

Actually I thought Bush I a man of honor and one whose treatment by patriotic American historians will be rather kind.

He oversaw this ship of state while the Soviet Union was disinterating and that was no mean feat.

He reversed his promise not to increase taxes for the greater good of the Republic when he knew perfectly well it would cost him a second term.

I admire such a man, to be honest, even though I often objected to most of his policies.

Bush II is going down as the worst POTUS in US history in the editecian version of American history.

I cannot think of a more disasterous two termer than Junior.

You admired George H.W. Bush, the globalist? The guy who promised he wouldn't raise taxes and did? It's the economy, stupid! I can still hear it today. He's obviously not very well respected in the Republican community. After all, he was the reason that Ross Perot allowed Bill Clinton to not only get elected in 1992, but in 1996 as well.

:eusa_whistle:

Hey moron, I'm talking about the regular Democrats, registered voters, not the actual politicans. They jump ship all the fucking time and vote outside their party, especially for President...how else do you explain only 2 Democratic presidents in the last 30 years?

and what law are you referring to that was broken by Jefferson? are you talking about Thomas Jefferson? seriously? you're reaching all the way back to the third president? :lol:

perhaps you can list the crimes committed by Democrats that didn't cost them their position in office. thanks in advance.

Clinton won the first time because Perot took votes away from Bush. He won the second time because the economy was strong and Dole was dull.

Yeah, let's compare somebody who has been governor of a backwater state for two years with a population of just over 680,000, with somebody who has been senator for almost four years of a state that has a population of over 12 million that includes a city (Chicago) that has four times the population of Alaska...

Hey, if I could, I'd draw you a pic of a straw, just so you could try and virtually clutch it....:cool:

Clinton was a Govenor of a small State of Arkansas. Palin Alaska. Course her budges was triple what his was. :eusa_whistle: Stop being obtuse!

no, you implied bush had no experience.
writers imply; readers infer.

carry on.

Sincerely,

Conan the Grammarian

Bush's experience has been gradual. First he fucked up small things, then he fucked up larger things. Now he's fucked up the US.

I give him 10 for consistently fucking things up.

Bush's experience has been gradual. First he fucked up small things, then he fucked up larger things. Now he's fucked up the US.

I give him 10 for consistently fucking things up.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." -Emerson

everybody always leaves off the second half of that quote, but it makes it, IMO.

W could fuck up a one car funeral, as we say.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." -Emerson

everybody always leaves off the second half of that quote, but it makes it, IMO.

W could fuck up a one car funeral, as we say.

lol - never heard that one!

One of ours, "couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery"

That's the clean version :lol:

For someone that is too good to be true (a real con man)

"He's as flash as a rat with a gold tooth"

Clinton was a Govenor of a small State of Arkansas. Palin Alaska. Course her budges was triple what his was. :eusa_whistle: Stop being obtuse!

Arkansa's population was 4 million at the time he was elected. Arkansas has trade deals with several other American states. Bill Clinton single handedly created over ten million jobs in Arkansas and also rose the standard of living for those people. Arkansas was in a shit hole before Clinton came. What has Palin done for people of Alaska?

Arkansa's population was 4 million at the time he was elected. Arkansas has trade deals with several other American states. Bill Clinton single handedly created over ten million jobs in Arkansas and also rose the standard of living for those people. Arkansas was in a shit hole before Clinton came. What has Palin done for people of Alaska?

are you that dumb? You are bashing her and you don't even know what she has done?

I'm at the point where I've come to assume that if your fingers are typing, then you're lying.

Good assumption on my part. I just googled the state budgets. Arkansas' budget is 4.3 billion, Alaska's is 2.9 billion. Arkansas' population is, and has been significantly bigger than alaska's which accounts for a larger budget.

In short, you lied.....Again.

I'm at the point where I've come to assume that if your fingers are typing, then you're lying.

Good assumption on my part. I just googled the state budgets. Arkansas' budget is 4.3 billion, Alaska's is 2.9 billion. Arkansas' population is, and has been significantly bigger than alaska's which accounts for a larger budget.

well we know what assumtions do to a person

are you that dumb? You are bashing her and you don't even know what she has done?

I wasn't bashing her at all. I simply explaining to you what Bill Clinton has done because we are making the comparison of Bill Clinton's 8-year term as governer of Arkansas and Palin's 18 month term as governer. So, my question stands: What has Sarah Palin done as governer of Alaska for the people of Alaska?

The Republicans have nothing left but lying.

I feel bad for them.

I wasn't bashing her at all. I simply explaining to you what Bill Clinton has done because we are making the comparison of Bill Clinton's 8-year term as governer of Arkansas and Palin's 18 month term as governer. So, my question stands: What has Sarah Palin done as governer of Alaska for the people of Alaska?

She's already done what Democrats so desperately want to do. She has taxed the winfall taxes on the big oil in Alaska and passed the money on the the citizens of Alaska for starters.

Forum List

Back