Definition of Marriage

Why do we define legal marriage by a religion?
Damn... sweetheart, the argument is not going on about marriage being defined by religion.... read it again. The argument is about the words "their religion" My question was.... as opposed to what other religions?

Last edited:
Marriage = Legally recognized union of two consenting, non-blood-related, adult humans.

End of story Any questions?

Actually, marriage was created and maintained for over a thousand years to remedy the woes of children being without either a mother or father. So, it isn't just two consenting adults. BTW, polygamy fits the original idea of marriage and gay marriage is the antithesis of the purpose of mother and father. Yet, ironically (using the 14th equality theme) gay marriage is "legal" while polygamy is not. So, to recap, a new description called "marriage' exists to legally strip children of either a mother or father. Which is forbidden by New York vs Ferber (1982) which says that no adult may exercise a constitutional right if doing so harms children either physically or psychologically..

Marriage = Legally recognized union of two consenting, non-blood-related, adult humans.

0458d840aaa433b9626ff96af2057131.jpg
Why should the law be involved?

I find it funny that a party(republican) that bitches to high hell about keeping government out of peoples lives wish to define marriage to their religion. lol If someone wants to fuck one another or marry = why not? Isn't that freedom.

You can't have it both ways...
You are the jerk putting religion into it.

Any questions?
---
This should be the new definition:
Marriage = Legally recognized union of two consenting adult humans with at least one child.

Until a child is involved, it"s a
Partnership.

Therefore, a MARRIAGE certificate should follow a Birth certificate or an Adoption certificate, and have special, more favorable legal & social status.

That is my opinion, a pro-child view.

Any questions?
---
This should be the new definition:
Marriage = Legally recognized union of two consenting adult humans with at least one child.

Until a child is involved, it"s a
Partnership.

Therefore, a MARRIAGE certificate should follow a Birth certificate or an Adoption certificate, and have special, more favorable legal & social status.

That is my opinion, a pro-child view.
In the old days, we ad something like that:
Pregnancy_test_result.jpg

'Just the Beginning of a Moral Onslaught on This Nation'...

Gay Marriage, Transgenders, 'Just the Beginning of a Moral Onslaught on This Nation'
February 8, 2016 | Rev. Franklin Graham urged evangelical Christians to get involved in the electioral process and "make their vote count," adding that the 2016 race is vitally important because homosexual marriage, abortion, and now transgender laws are on the table, marking "just the beginning of a moral onslaught on the nation."
"[T]his is ridiculous," said Rev. Graham," for a person to be able to wake up in the morning and say, 'You know, I feel like I'm a woman today,' For a man to say, 'I feel like a woman, I'm going to go into a woman's bathroom.' ... This is ridiculous." Reverend Graham also said he has faith neither in the Republican Party nor the Democratic Party, but has faith in God and is urging people to live their faith, to pray, and to vote. “What’s happened is the evangelical vote has not been heard, and I want them to get out and at least make their vote count," said Rev. Graham in a Feb. 7 interview with Scott Slade on WSB Radio in Atlanta, Ga. "Now, I don’t have any faith in the Republican Party, and I don’t have any faith in the Democratic Party. I believe the only hope, really, is God."

"And if we turn out as evangelical Christians -- both for men and women who have godly principles and who are willing to follow what I would say is God’s leading in their lives -- those are the men and women we need to vote for," he said. “But I don’t have any faith in a system, any faith in a party," said the reverend, son of pastor Billy Graham. "I have faith in God. And I think there’s good men and women out there running, but we’ve got to get behind them and back them and support them. So, I’m going across the country. It’s called the Decision America Tour.”

Franklin Graham's Decision America Tour 2016 will visit all 50 states, leading up to the November elections, where he will preach and invite people to get involved in the U.S. electoral process. As the radio interview continued, host Scott Slade said, "When I asked Rev. Graham why he thought this was the most important election in his lifetime, he went in a direction I didn’t expect. What makes this one different than the last two or three?"

Rev. Graham said, “Because of the course that we have taken these last eight years. Same-sex marriage. We see that on the table. I see this as a major moral failure of our nation. Abortion, no question. But now that we’re accepting same-sex marriage — the transgender issue that is being forced in many communities by the left." "It’s just the beginning of a moral onslaught on this nation," he said.

MORE
Franklin Graham is a despicable bastard. I'm glad he's making the rounds and trying to be visible. America needs to be reminded that there are horrible assholes trying to hijack the country.
He is way better than any libtard, libtard.

Roshawn wrote: Why should the law be involved?

So the gays can get on someone else's health care insurance...

... to pay for the AIDS treatment they need...

... after not listening to their own agenda leaders...

... tellin' them to practice safe sex.

Actually, marriage was created and maintained for over a thousand years to remedy the woes of children being without either a mother or father. So, it isn't just two consenting adults. BTW, polygamy fits the original idea of marriage and gay marriage is the antithesis of the purpose of mother and father. Yet, ironically (using the 14th equality theme) gay marriage is "legal" while polygamy is not. So, to recap, a new description called "marriage' exists to legally strip children of either a mother or father. Which is forbidden by New York vs Ferber (1982) which says that no adult may exercise a constitutional right if doing so harms children either physically or psychologically..

Remember, nobody is bound by any definition and legal finding you pull out of your ass. You would be wise to remember that fact.

Remember, nobody is bound by any definition and legal finding you pull out of your ass. You would be wise to remember that fact.

Its Sil. Her conception of the law is stored in her ass.

Forum List

Back