Covenant Marriage

I don't have any idea why people (you) want to completely misquote me all the time. I never said there was no benefits to marriage. I said the government shouldn't be involved.
Complete and utter bulshit. ! In post 17 you said " No special benefits" If the government is not involved, where do those benefits come from? You have no fucking clue! You seem to be unable to keep tract of your own bullshit. You're just squirming now

I don't have any idea why people (you) want to completely misquote me all the time. I never said there was no benefits to marriage. I said the government shouldn't be involved.
Yes, the government shouldn't be involved, except to make laws who needs to be of age, what is it 16 now.

FWIW, the culture promulgates a silly, immature, impractical view of "love and marriage," which is why it often fails. People go searching for their "soul-mate" with the sophomoric belief that if they find him/her, their married life will be filled with bliss, and the euphoria that accompanies initial contacts with said soul-mate will go on forever. Worse, they "settle for" someone who is manifestly NOT their soul-mate and live a life of perpetual disappointment.

It is all nonsense.

Marital love, like Christian love, is not an emotion; it is a commitment that fosters a lifetime of mutual respect, honor, and consideration, while the emotional euphoria comes and goes. But the commitment does not.

Maybe the promoters of "covenant marriage" were thinking along these lines.

The part about covenant marriage I do not get is why do these people need the Govt to force them to do these things? Are they that worried about their own integrity that they feel the need to sign a contract giving the Govt the power to force them into the marriage?

But do you file jointly as a legally married couple? Lets see just how full of shit you actually are.

One can think something should not exist, but still take advantage of it as long as it does. That does not mean they are full of shit.

I do not think that tax exemptions should exist, no tax breaks for kids or paying a mortgage or going to college or the other 1000s of things we give them for.

But I will sure as fuck use them as long as they do.

Yes, that's how you file. You are grasping at straws. A bit high strung you are.
Thank you for admitting that you are in fact full of shit with all of that blather about your opposition to government sanctioned marriage and benefits. There seems to be something that you don't want to disclose about your actual beliefs

Thank you for admitting that you are in fact full of shit with all of that blather about your opposition to government sanctioned marriage and benefits. There seems to be something that you don't want to disclose about your actual beliefs

Obviously you see some sort of conspiracy in everything. LOL

Obviously you see some sort of conspiracy in everything. LOL
Nope. No conspiracy theory . Just picking up on the fact that the totality of yrur post are laden with inconsistencies and contractions. You are either struggling to understand what you, yourself actually believe, or you are dancing around the issue and avoiding something that you are afraid to say. You seem to be seriously conflicted about the whole iss of state sanctioned marriage and benefits, I am tire of trying to nail jellow to the wall

Nope. No conspiracy theory . Just picking up on the fact that the totality of yrur post are laden with inconsistencies and contractions. You are either struggling to understand what you, yourself actually believe, or you are dancing around the issue and avoiding something that you are afraid to say. You seem to be seriously conflicted about the whole iss of state sanctioned marriage and benefits, I am tire of trying to nail jellow to the wall

The only jello is in your head.

One can think something should not exist, but still take advantage of it as long as it does. That does not mean they are full of shit.

I do not think that tax exemptions should exist, no tax breaks for kids or paying a mortgage or going to college or the other 1000s of things we give them for.

But I will sure as fuck use them as long as they do.
It’s hypocrisy! You people claim to oppose those benefits but take advantage of them. Then, at the same , advocate for the abolishment of those benefits for people who depend on them. If you disapprove of them do not partake of them and leave the rest if us alone

Forum List

Back