Defense Secretary Austin

It isn't like there aren't a legion of undersecretaries and deputies to cover for Austin. Sure, if the work at DOD wasn't getting done because of the procedure, then its a priority for the President to take action. But I haven't heard that was the case.
He's part of the inner circle, and the bottom line is you always inform the boss about what's going on.

It is all about being transparent dumb-ass. He holds a high position during a time of conflict in the Mid East and Eastern Europe. Are you really that obtuse?
Transparent about what? Hell you don't need to know about him having prostate cancer, what business is that of yours? I can tell your dumbass doesn't have a clue how the military works.

Why was this information not shared with White House officials?

His own deputy wasn't told she was the acting SecDef! The chick was snorkeling in Puerto Rico while Austin was unconscious and we're fighting two DemoKKKrat wars with Russia and Iran circling the carcass of Biden's regime.

What a fucking disgrace they all are.

It was dick enlargement surgery. Prostate surgery is a pain in the ass but it is nothing to be embarrassed about to where you keep it silent. But a black who needs his dick stretched?!? He ain’t telling nobody shit about anything to do with that. I can’t say that I blame him either.

It was dick enlargement surgery. Prostate surgery is a pain in the ass but it is nothing to be embarrassed about to where you keep it silent. But a black who needs his dick stretched?!? He ain’t telling nobody shit about anything to do with that. I can’t say that I blame him either.

Wait until he comes back to work as Loretta Austin.

1704842706182.png

Apparently the Assist. Defense Secy. has no clue about how to handle the situation. More laughable episodes in the Biden admin. that thankfully didn't result in a disaster. The mainstream media doesn't seem to mind but you have to wonder who the fuk is running the government.

Apparently the Assist. Defense Secy. has no clue about how to handle the situation. More laughable episodes in the Biden admin. that thankfully didn't result in a disaster. The mainstream media doesn't seem to mind but you have to wonder who the fuk is running the government.
Just wait for what we find out happened when Joey leaves office. There have probably been countless blood curdling acts malfeasance and negligence.

You are always talking about a man's Johnson, I see why you call yourself Lord Long Rod.

Forum List

Back