John Kirby: Biden Not Told Sec. Of Defense Austin Has Cancer Until Today

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Prostate cancer is serious business, especially advanced stages of it. I lost several friends over the years to it. This is unfathomable that the Secretary of Defense CIC was not told of this illness until today. I remember when Reagan was shot the first person to say he was in charge was Alexander Haig. Who the hell is in charge of this illegal administration?

Prostate cancer is serious business, especially advanced stages of it. I lost several friends over the years to it. This is unfathomable that the Secretary of Defenses CIC was not told of this illness until today. I remember when Reagan was shot the first person to say he was in charge was Alexander Haig. Who the hell is in charge of this illegal administration?

No one told Biden. They told Obama.

There's no point telling Biden. He'll forget in five minutes anyway.

Biden lied about the Afghanistan pull out. A lot of military leadership lost their position when they spoke out.

The military doesn't trust him. And they shouldn't

Prostate cancer is serious business, especially advanced stages of it. I lost several friends over the years to it. This is unfathomable that the Secretary of Defense CIC was not told of this illness until today. I remember when Reagan was shot the first person to say he was in charge was Alexander Haig. Who the hell is in charge of this illegal administration?

PROSTATE CANCER?!!!! Um, thats the bad one. Thats the one that almost no one survives. One would assume that he is only going to get worse, not better. :dunno:

Biden is a cancer, so there is that

Forum List

Back