"Deep Vote" on Democrat Vote fraud

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    August 23rd, 2005

more

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=4756

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +454
    The Republican Party in my state has become aware of this voter fraud gimmick. A few years back a cleanup of state-wide voter registration rolls was begun and is now standard procedure each election year. From what we heard about voter registration fraud prior to the 2004 election, I believe several other states need to start cleaning up their voter registration rolls if they want to control voter fraud, to the extent it can be conrolled.

In my city voter registration roll cleanup has been particularly effective. We have a lot of transcients coming and going (university students, faculty and others), so in election years there is constant checking of voter registration rolls by party volunteers.

3. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs FORGET ---- HELL Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,557
    As the Star-Telegram reported further, a statement from Paxton’s office said that the four women face 30 counts of voter fraud. They were allegedly paid by a Democratic operative to target older voters “in a scheme to generate a large number of mail ballots and then harvest those ballots for specific candidates in 2016,” the statement continued.

“Ballots by mail are intended to make it easier for Texas seniors to vote,” Paxton said, according to the statement. “My office is committed to ensuring that paid vote harvesters who fraudulently generate mail ballots, stealing votes from seniors, are held accountable for their despicable actions and for the damage they inflict on the electoral process.”

The state attorney general’s office said vote harvesting schemes work in two phases. First, there is the ‘seeding,’ then the harvesting. Fraudsters send mail-in ballots to “targeted precincts,” then “harvesters attempt either to intercept the ballots outright or to ‘assist’ elderly voters in casting their ballots while ensuring that the votes are cast for the candidates of the harvesters’ choice,” the AG’s office said, according to the Star-Telegram.

Most of the time “voters do not even know their votes have been stolen.”

• Informative Informative x 1