Deep State Rife With Communist

My opinion is I would not judge anyone for a single action.
I guess Charlie Manson is off the hook in your eyes then.
But I do thank you for admitting it is a matter of opinion and not fact.
I didn't and you know it.
I care less for Pelosi and her policies than I do for even Trump and his.
That's not what I asked.

Charles Manson is a convicted killer, that is a fact and not an opinion. Charles Manson had many actions, not a single one, to judge him by.

You did admit when you asked for my opinion, thus confirming that it is a matter of opinion and not fact.

It answered your question in that whose policies were being yelled about are irrelevant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Charles Manson had many actions, not a single one, to judge him by.
But when you only knew about the one action (like everybody else) you didn't judge him?

He committed his crimes when I was less than 10 years old.

There was never a time when I didn’t know all about him.

But also, clearly there are exceptions to the not judging people by a single action. If the single action is to murder people then I will judge them, if it is yelling at someone, then not as much

info on 'communist' john brennan , head of the 'cia' for quite awhile in mrobamas regime and maybe other regimes , --- Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist - CNNPolitics ---
From your linked article:

Brennan was responding to a question about barriers to recruiting diverse candidates for the intelligence fields, including whether past records of activism could hurt someone applying for a clearance later in life.

The CIA director said the agency's mission is to protect the values of the Constitution -- which include free speech.

Stop presenting your opinion as fact.

Damn, another person born without the sense of irony!

I guess you think she 'sold her soul to Satan' too?

I am not a fairytale believer. My point was that you also are presenting your opinion as fact, and that you telling others not to was very ironic.

I know what your point is and you're wrong. She's obviously an extremist, parroting the exact same lines as every other communist activist in our government. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Saying someone 'sold their soul to the devil' is not a fact, it's an opinion (and a dumb one at that).

Whether someone is an extremist or not is purely an opinion based upon the perspective of the one making the judgement. There is no “fact” involved at all.

Yeah, from Hitler's perspective the Holocaust was just housecleaning.

Typical example of federal bureaucracy. Polluted with Marxist.
DOJ employee among those heckling DHS boss Nielsen, report says

She got what she deserves when you are pursuing a immoral policy. This is more garbage. Disagreeing with Trump does not make you a communist nor does it make you a liberal. Trump is nowhere near a arbiter of American values. He has no clue what American values as his views are more in line with the alt-right.

I am not a fairytale believer. My point was that you also are presenting your opinion as fact, and that you telling others not to was very ironic.

I know what your point is and you're wrong. She's obviously an extremist, parroting the exact same lines as every other communist activist in our government. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Saying someone 'sold their soul to the devil' is not a fact, it's an opinion (and a dumb one at that).

Whether someone is an extremist or not is purely an opinion based upon the perspective of the one making the judgement. There is no “fact” involved at all.

Yeah, from Hitler's perspective the Holocaust was just housecleaning.

Godwin wins again!

Real Americans heckled a woman who sold her soul to satan, several times....
Stop presenting your opinion as fact.

It is a fact. Nielsen is a part of the deep state. She is so desperate to have a government job that she supports a immoral policy.

You guys are proud of yer hard hearts..
--------------------------------------------------- so called hard hearts is really just 'common sense' in many cases Moonglow .
Yeah like discipline, you either beat them or beat them to death.
it's called teaching. education. the thing children and some adults do, learn. discipline is needed when one can't seem to follow instructions. now either stop or go get in a time out.

--------------------------------------------------- so called hard hearts is really just 'common sense' in many cases Moonglow .
it's called teaching. education. the thing children and some adults do, learn. discipline is needed when one can't seem to follow instructions. now either stop or go get in a time out.
Some instructions are not worth heeding.

and them folk usually end up in bad places. just saying.

I know, Oblama retired a millionaire for life.

I know, Oblama retired a millionaire for life.
yep, his mentor reverend wright taught him well.

Forum List

Back