Deep State Rife With Communist

Hey...look where big government liberalization gets you.

No.....being in an important position that requires an unbiased performance of your duties is essential for any DOJ employee.

She is a fucking paralegal, another name for a secretary.

There is nobody in the world that does not have biases, being biased does not automatically mean one cannot do their job correctly

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Sorry, but I went to school as a Paralegal.

Lawyers try the case but Paralegals do most of the research.

They do most of the work.

Congrats on sectary school. The people low on the totem pole always do most of the work, that is the way life is.

What do you do for a living? Make pizzas?

I am currently employed as a statistician, I am a data analyst by training and education.

B-l-a-h, no offense..

No.....being in an important position that requires an unbiased performance of your duties is essential for any DOJ employee.

There is nobody in the world that does not have biases, being biased does not automatically mean one cannot do their job correctly

Congrats on sectary school. The people low on the totem pole always do most of the work, that is the way life is.

I am currently employed as a statistician, I am a data analyst by training and education.

What data do you analyze? I think your a telemarketer.

I guess you think she 'sold her soul to Satan' too?

I am not a fairytale believer. My point was that you also are presenting your opinion as fact, and that you telling others not to was very ironic.

I know what your point is and you're wrong. She's obviously an extremist, parroting the exact same lines as every other communist activist in our government. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Saying someone 'sold their soul to the devil' is not a fact, it's an opinion (and a dumb one at that).

Whether someone is an extremist or not is purely an opinion based upon the perspective of the one making the judgement. There is no “fact” involved at all.

So, screaming at someone in a restaurant because you don't like their politics is not the actions of an extremist in your opinion? I wonder if you would consider her an extremist if she was screaming at Nance Pelosi about her liberal policies.

My opinion is I would not judge anyone for a single action. But I do thank you for admitting it is a matter of opinion and not fact.

I care less for Pelosi and her policies than I do for even Trump and his.

------------------------------------------------ seems to me that ONE visible action is enough to form an opinion on how a person leans politically GGator .

What data do you analyze? I think your a telemarketer.

Agricultural data at the present time.

While I do often talk to operators on the phone, they call me not the other way around.

I would suck as a telemarketer, didn’t even like making cold calls as a Marine recruiter

You guys are proud of yer hard hearts..
Marxism is totalitarian dumbass.
So is Capitalism, any socio-economic system can be, it depends on the leaders and the laws they make, America was founded on the blood of others that resister her existence.
Capitalism=Freedom
Freedom? Go outside of a cop shop a fire up a joint...
Oh...your a stoner. Been there done that. Leads to zero.

So is Capitalism, any socio-economic system can be, it depends on the leaders and the laws they make, America was founded on the blood of others that resister her existence.
Capitalism=Freedom
Whether you partake or not tis not the issue.

Capitalism=Freedom
Hey...if I smoke more pot I can change the world...or not.

Capitalism=Freedom
Pot is the answer to everything. Lol.

Capitalism=Freedom
So is booze, food, sex, a big bank account and a good digestive system..

Capitalism=Freedom
So is booze, food, sex, a big bank account and a good digestive system..
What’s it got to do with pot?

Forum List

Back