Deep fried meatloaf

Well, it worked and it was good.
I am glad I did two different batches. I forgot to get flour at the store this morning so I used bread crumbs. That was the only thing I didn't like about it. Flour would have been better..
I also think beef would have been a better choice strictly for texture reasons.
I say I'm glad about the two batches for temperature reasons. 320 was perfect. First batch was set at 360 and it was a little much..
I used two eggs, handled it carefully and cut it very carefully. It held well.
the sauce wasn't great.
I think my wife was mad it come out so good. She talked shit about it since I planned it lol.
I will do it again. I will use flour and ground beef though.
Might even try a theme like taco or something.

Deep fried grilled cheese sandwiches also sound good. :p

DSF6466.jpg
That sounds awesome

Yeah, it's a little hard to really see much in that picture. :) Nice ceramic floor tiles though!
Damn...I have those same tiles in my kitchen

I have cheap linoleum tiles. Lol. :D Those tiles are beautiful but cold when you walk on them in bare feet in the wintertime.

Remodeling 101: 5 Things to Know About Radiant Floor Heating: Remodelista

:dunno: Most people cannot afford such extravagance.

Yeah, it's a little hard to really see much in that picture. :) Nice ceramic floor tiles though!

I have cheap linoleum tiles. Lol. :D Those tiles are beautiful but cold when you walk on them in bare feet in the wintertime.

It's really not that expensive.

Sounds good except for the flour.
I also considered bread crumbs. I pan fried some deer steaks in it the other night and they were great!
In fact, I did some deer steak the other day with bagged pizza crust. It was good, too.
chicken fried venison

I tried chicken fried steak before, but I didn't like it. I prefer steak to have a nice sear and grill marks. I didn't like the combination of the batter coating with the steak.

It's really not that expensive.

When you counting your pennies, it is! :lol:

I also considered bread crumbs. I pan fried some deer steaks in it the other night and they were great!
In fact, I did some deer steak the other day with bagged pizza crust. It was good, too.
chicken fried venison

I tried chicken fried steak before, but I didn't like it. I prefer steak to have a nice sear and grill marks. I didn't like the combination of the batter coating with the steak.
I made some awesome sirloins last night. Lump charcoal and freezing them right before putting on the grill pretty much guarantees a good crust :thup:

chicken fried venison

I use swiss/ cubed steak dipped in flour then egg bath then breadcrumbs

a07dfc385823b66f6d9700f577b64372.jpg

4927947711_e0f4e2335a_o-420x280.jpg

Forum List

Back