“Declare the Rightful Winner or…Have a New Election” – President Trump on the FBI Covering Up Hunter’s Laptop and Altering 2020 Election

If the act is illegal then the order that requires it is also illegal or, in this case, unconstitutional.
You have to have someone bring it up to a judge... and the GOP are afraid.....

Irrelevant. They still don’t get to send terroristic threats to teachers and school boards.

This is becoming one of the right.
First of all I haven't seen any threats I've only heard the DOJ whine about them... well we all know they lie....

That's nuts bucko....
It’s super nuts but the conservative court is not afraid to whip out major rules doctrine to go against Democratic agenda and ignore it when it would be used against the Republican agenda.

First of all I haven't seen any threats I've only heard the DOJ whine about them... well we all know they lie....
You can always claim to have not seen any threats if you keep your head up your ass.

But that doesn’t really change reality.

It’s super nuts but the conservative court is not afraid to whip out major rules doctrine to go against Democratic agenda and ignore it when it would be used against the Republican agenda.
Elections have consequences.... the courts are one of them....

You can always claim to have not seen any threats if you keep your head up your ass.

But that doesn’t really change reality.

So there is one?..... come on man... Trump got hundreds a week....

I disagree very strongly... this SCOTUS makes every call with the constitution... they do not make up law like liberals do... that's now we got Roe V Wade... with liberal judicial activism... and that's why it was undone... laws must be made with the constitution behind them or they won't hold up....
actually they will hold up if the Court is all liberals or mostly liberals..

TRUMP is Greatest President for that reason alone... his Justice nominees!

actually they will hold up if the Court is all liberals or mostly liberals..

TRUMP is Greatest President for that reason alone... his Justice nominees!
True but theoretically down the road a sensible court will undo it... just like Roe v Wade....

I shouldn't have told the libtards to rot in hell

which reminds me of a scripture that says something to the effect of... The inhabitants of Hell will include

those who cause others to sin

Hope libtards aren't causing me to sin... but kinda looks that way..

Well, I did my part... wrote the first sentence here..

:)

True but theoretically down the road a sensible court will undo it... just like Roe v Wade....
but look how many people had to die b4 Roe was overturned!

My God.. some 63 million or more..

all those people with all their God given talents.. their unique personalities and gifts... never to be known by anyone.. It is really sad.. an epic tragedy

but look how many people had to die b4 Roe was overturned!

My God.. some 63 million or more..

all those people with all their God given talents.. their unique personalities and gifts... never to be known by anyone.. It is really sad.. an epic tragedy
I know.....

Elections have consequences.... the courts are one of them....
I’m aware. Just don’t pretend like conservatives are the ones fighting to defend the constitution. The conservative courts are doing a great job tearing it to shreds.

I’m aware. Just don’t pretend like conservatives are the ones fighting to defend the constitution. The conservative courts are doing a great job tearing it to shreds.
Well they aren't fighting to eliminate the constitution like many dems and libs are....

Read the article. Otherwise you’ll look like a moron.

“Reuters found 220 examples of such intimidation in a sampling of districts.”
I actually do not believe anything from Reuters or the DOJ or any sad school board on the losing end....

Well they aren't fighting to eliminate the constitution like many dems and libs are....
Dumb hyperbole aside, they are content with destroying our civil rights and letting the authoritarian police state take hold.

Major rules doctrine doesn’t show up in the constitution.

The court invented rules that don’t exist to be able to use at will to enforce their partisan political agenda.
You mean like Row vs Wade? Or Rickard vs. Filburn?

Interesting that you attack Major Questions Doctrine when all it really states is that congress needs to be clear when seeding power to the executive branch. That has a MUCH clearer connection with the constitution than the 2 listed.

I actually do not believe anything from Reuters or the DOJ or any sad school board on the losing end....
Pathetic.

As if sending death threats is so out of the ordinary for conservatives these days.

It’s become a common tactic. It’s also becoming effective.

I wonder if anyone remembers that the FBI was investigating Hillary just a couple of weeks before the election, and the doubt thrown on her about her e-mails is what could have very well cost her the election? And even now, almost a decade later, nothing has come from that investigation no matter how much conservatives and Trump supporters wish it would have. That actually happened to Clinton, but all we have from Trump and his supporters is speculation and hearsay.

Not only that, but I wonder if anyone else remembers Trump telling everyone who would listed BEFORE the 2016 election, that if Hillary won, it would be because the election was "rigged"?

News article from the wayback machine........................

IF you are a person who will never admit to defeat, and Trump is. And you want to run for office, What a cleaver why to do it. Throw as much dirt as possible (and they all do it) on your opponent. Then say the only way you could lose is if you were cheated. Then lie your ass off about everything, incite those who wanted you to win by non stop flame throwing. Then after trying Everything thing you could ever have though of, in and out of court, ninjas turtles & all that crazy stuff. Refuse to leave the White House in the usual civilized manor we have become accustomed too. Keep the crazy going even after almost two years of a new president. Then if your not sure you can get reelected ask your supporters to somehow reinstate you with out having to be elected!!!! Just Wow.

Forum List

Back