Debunking the lie of the media that Trump made fun of a reporter.

Mr. Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. "Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does".

Watch any video of Mr. Kovaleski doing an interview and you can see he does not suffer from uncontrolled spasms and moving, but actually appears still and calm. If Trump wanted to mock his disability he would have stood still with a bent elbow and a limp wrist.

Yer just digging deeper and deeper in denialism, Dippy. That's not how stage theatrics work at all. Rump knows it, everybody knows it.

Kovaleski also didn't yell "I DON'T REMEMBER!" or indeed utter any of the other Rumpian attributions. Intelligent people understand that's not the point and it's not supposed to be literal. NOR would it work that way on stage.

This plan of y'all all pretending to be morons at the same time --- really isn't working. You just look like ---well, REAL morons.

Mr. Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. "Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does".

Watch any video of Mr. Kovaleski doing an interview and you can see he does not suffer from uncontrolled spasms and moving, but actually appears still and calm. If Trump wanted to mock his disability he would have stood still with a bent elbow and a limp wrist.

Yer just digging deeper and deeper in denialism, Dippy. That's not how stage theatrics work at all. Rump knows it, everybody knows it.

Kovaleski also didn't yell "I DON'T REMEMBER!" or indeed utter any of the other Rumpian attributions. Intelligent people understand that's not the point and it's not supposed to be literal. NOR would it work that way on stage.

This plan of y'all all pretending to be morons at the same time --- really isn't working. You just look like ---well, REAL morons.
You're just proving you, like most leftists... are willing to deny reality, make up shit and lie to yourself and others so long as you can gain from it politically. Trump didn't mock his disability, the guy is semi-paralyzed...he would not have flailed his arms to mock a semi-paralyzed person, idiot.

Lol

know who this is.........

upload_2017-1-10_14-3-1.png

lol

know who this is.........

View attachment 106034

lol

I hate to be the one to break this to you but no image shows up.
I know you think you posted one, and I could turn off AdBlock to make it show up ---- but I have no indication it would be worth it.

So no. I have no idea who that might be. Nor does it matter because if you had a point, you could articulate it.

Did Trump mock disabled reporter or not?

At the rally where he discussed Kovaleski, Trump said, "You gotta see this guy" and wildly flailed his arms, his right hand flopping at an odd angle as he shouted in a weird, agitated voice: "Ahh, I don’t know what I said! Ahh, I don’t remember!"

...Trump insisted that he couldn’t have known the man was disabled because "I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovaleski is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. … Despite having one of the all-time great memories I certainly do not remember him."

Kovaleski countered that as a reporter for the New York Daily News in the late 1980s and early 1990s he regularly covered Trump. He told the Washington Post he was sure the businessman remembered him -- and his condition.

"Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years," Kovaleski told the New York Times.

In fact, Kovaleski recalled spending the day with Trump in 1989 when the reporter and other journalists flew with the billionaire on the "inaugural voyage" of the Trump Shuttle airline.

In addition, Trump spoke familiarly about Kovaleski at the rally, calling him a "nice reporter." He also described him as "the poor guy" and indicated he knew Kovaleski’s appearance ("you gotta see this guy") before launching into his imitation

...In the meantime, some Trump supporters have shared other examples in which Trump has shaken his hands and used an odd tone of voice to refer to other people.

In one video, Trump is shown referring to one of his primary rivals, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, with flailing arms and an exaggerated voice. (See it here.) In another, he uses similar, if more subdued, motions when referring to an unnamed general. (See it here.)

However, neither of these examples support Trump’s denial in the debate. In the videos, Trump was clearly mocking both Cruz and the unnamed general. In fact, the video about the general -- produced by a Trump supporter -- says explicitly that he was mocking the general.

In other words, the most you could say about these bits of evidence is that they demonstrate that Trump is an equal-opportunity mocker. They don’t help refute Clinton’s charge that Trump mocked Kovaleski.

Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

This will follow him around like a puppy. As it should.

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread

Any time, anywhere, you said?

At the rally where he discussed Kovaleski, Trump said, "You gotta see this guy" and wildly flailed his arms, his right hand flopping at an odd angle as he shouted in a weird, agitated voice: "Ahh, I don’t know what I said! Ahh, I don’t remember!"

...Trump insisted that he couldn’t have known the man was disabled because "I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovaleski is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. … Despite having one of the all-time great memories I certainly do not remember him."

Kovaleski countered that as a reporter for the New York Daily News in the late 1980s and early 1990s he regularly covered Trump. He told the Washington Post he was sure the businessman remembered him -- and his condition.

"Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years," Kovaleski told the New York Times.

In fact, Kovaleski recalled spending the day with Trump in 1989 when the reporter and other journalists flew with the billionaire on the "inaugural voyage" of the Trump Shuttle airline.

In addition, Trump spoke familiarly about Kovaleski at the rally, calling him a "nice reporter." He also described him as "the poor guy" and indicated he knew Kovaleski’s appearance ("you gotta see this guy") before launching into his imitation

...In the meantime, some Trump supporters have shared other examples in which Trump has shaken his hands and used an odd tone of voice to refer to other people.

In one video, Trump is shown referring to one of his primary rivals, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, with flailing arms and an exaggerated voice. (See it here.) In another, he uses similar, if more subdued, motions when referring to an unnamed general. (See it here.)

However, neither of these examples support Trump’s denial in the debate. In the videos, Trump was clearly mocking both Cruz and the unnamed general. In fact, the video about the general -- produced by a Trump supporter -- says explicitly that he was mocking the general.

In other words, the most you could say about these bits of evidence is that they demonstrate that Trump is an equal-opportunity mocker. They don’t help refute Clinton’s charge that Trump mocked Kovaleski.

I didn't think it was a Clinton charge --- it was obvious to everyone at the time. And it took them months to come up with these contrived other videos as a desperation to excuse away any burden of Responsiblity for the poor Orange who's never taken responsibility for anything in his miserable life.

But it's ecstatically hilarious to watch them try to do so by maintaining "hey, he mocks everyone with arthrogyroposistic gestures, this is just the one he got right".

But excellent point ---- the intro of "you gotta see this guy" completely nails it shut.

I didn't think it was a Clinton charge --- it was obvious to everyone at the time. And it took them months to come up with these contrived other videos as a desperation to excuse away any burden of Responsiblity for the poor Orange who's never taken responsibility for anything in his miserable life.

But it's ecstatically hilarious to watch them try to do so by maintaining "hey, he mocks everyone with arthrogyroposistic gestures, this is just the one he got right".

But excellent point ---- the intro of "you gotta see this guy" completely nails it shut.

What's amazing is how he just defaults into Lie Mode...

:dig:

Pathetic.
yeah pathetic that you trolls ignore the clinton body count and wont watch this video,yes that IS indeed pathetic so let me give you you that shovel you keep digging yourself a grave for.

You're just proving you, like most leftists... are willing to deny reality, make up shit and lie to yourself and others so long as you can gain from it politically. Trump didn't mock his disability, the guy is semi-paralyzed...he would not have flailed his arms to mock a semi-paralyzed person, idiot.

Lol

notice when he is backed up against the wall and cornered he just posts smileys to avoid admitting defeat?lol

you are overloading his brain with way too many pesky facts he will have a heart attack soon.:biggrin: he sure does deny reality and make up shit at every turn.:beer:

Yeah nobody buys Wapo Whoppers anymore, bud. He wasn't mocking a guy whose condition is the opposite of muscle spasms and involuntary movements. He wasn't even acting like a disabled person...he was acting like someone caught in a lie.

Yeah nobody buys Wapo Whoppers anymore, bud. He wasn't mocking a guy whose condition is the opposite of muscle spasms and involuntary movements. He wasn't even acting like a disabled person...he was acting like someone caught in a lie.

It isn't WaPo ---- everybody in the fucking world saw it. In fact the gif I usually use for it came from Ireland, just because it cycles nicely.

Everybody knows what's going on including Rump. And here you are pretending to be too stupid to see it.
I'd rather be where I am in honesty than where you are swimming in the soup of Denialism.

Moreover, the only entity "caught in a lie" was Rump himself. Kovaleski never claimed "I don't know what I said, I don't remember". He had simply written that "a number of people" were detained after appearing to be celebrating, and recalled that that number was nowhere near the "thousands and thousands" that Rump, channeling his inner Brian Williams, pretends to have seen on video (which does not exist). The number of those people was in fact five, detained for "puzzling behavior" and they were in fact Israelis, not Arabs.

So there was no "thousands and thousands", there was no video of the non-thousands and thousands, and Rump was caught in a lie, and reacted exactly as he always does --- with an ad hominem attack on the source he tried to use to facilitate his lie who would not cooperate.

A juvenile tactic he's used all his life.

Last edited:
Trump mocks disabled reporter psy-op: Meryl Streep, official actress, casted in climax

Introduction
Meryl Streep's speech at the Golden Globe awards, the most popular "news" in the USA since Jan 8, as illustrated by a video with over 4 million views in 36 hours.
Psy-op part of the same agenda as these manufactured "news": Watch: Lamb Born With Seven Legs Killed By Flock Who Wouldn't Accept It.

Meryl Streep's speech video: Contradiction between Likes and Top comments
Unlike FaCIAbook and twitter, where likes and and followers are generated by software, youtube likes and dislikes do reflect what real people voted for.
The more views a video has the less influenced the result is by the actions of psy-operatives.
On the other hand this is all it takes to achieve the desired top comments: hundreds of handlers, part of the same NSA web of psy-operatives, voting up one another.

Meryl Streep Golden Globe act v "presidential race" videos - contrast how illuminati psy-ops vote
Missions of psy-operatives in youtube include to like not only each Clinton speech but also each Trump speech calling for legalizing terror and genocide.
The same psy-operatives have now the mission to dislike Meryl Streep's act at the Golden Globes.
In other words: in Streep's video and unlike in Trumps' videos with millions of views calling for terror and genocide, not 99% but exactly 100% of the likes come from normal human cattle.

Top comments illustrate the dissociation technique used by the psy-operation
In a psy-operative's own words:
Yes Meryl your bourgeois art galleries and marble fences are so much more in-tuned with everyday Americans. "don't fighter disrespect with disrespect" but yeah to hell with MMA and football right?
Btw MMA instills more respect and virtue into human beings than you and hollywood ever will. Talk about arrogance cloaked in virtue?

### Trump mocks disabled reporter: for dummies
Same as ANY global headlines: ALL ACTORS, from official actress Streep and UFC President in the second act to Trump and the reporter in the first act.
What this episode advances ranges from "legalize genocide of undesirable" to set stage for a "black list in show business".
In other words: for one of the special "dissident" versions of what was already announced in 2015 by Trump as the "muslim registry".

Acceptance by dissociation: the basic psy-op technique of the Streep Golden Globes act:
Dissociation from Streep's role as "defender of handicapped" alias acceptance of Trump's role fomenting hatred against handicapped.
In the two variations of what is meant to cause dissociation in Streep's role:
1. As enemy:
Illustrated by her speech: ´
- from americans ("canadians are the only nice men") ...
- to football and martial arts (referring to foreign actors: "If you kick them all out, you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.”

2. As defender:
Illustrated by Hollywood in general (in the speech) and a "pedo, and convicted child rapist" in a previous and similar ceremony.
Now you know why in 2011, when the script had "Roman Polanski winning the Oscar for Directing" it also had this line: "the camera shows Meryl Streep as the first to stand up for the ovation".
Reminder: most illuminati scripts are written years in advance, from Obama Bi(nla)den to Last Trumpe(nce)ts.

Notes
Intro:
Watch: Lamb Born With Seven Legs Killed By Flock Who Wouldn't Accept It
Watch: Lamb Born With Seven Legs Killed By Flock Who Wouldn't Accept It

4,453,015 views, 63,765 likes and 37,318 dislikes in 36 hours
Meryl Streep Speech The Golden Globes 2017

Sep 28, 2011
Script: at 1:12 - Meryl Streep gives a standing ovation to Roman Polanski, a pedo, and convicted child rapist.

All in Blog
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Trump mocks disabled reporter Meryl Streep official actress casted for climax

As you can see from this video,the hand gesture Donald Trump made to that disabled reporter is a very common gesture he makes ALL THE TIME.One of his little quirks he has.

The Lamestream media of course in their biased reporting left this out that he has done that not once,not twice but SEVERAL TIMES with many others while discussing a subject.

It Just happened to be one of those rare coincidences in this case that the reporter he was talking to had a disability with his hand so the media jumped on this.I guarantee you they KNEW how he has done that many times in the past.If "I" came across this,then you know "THEY" were aware of this as well.:rolleyes:

btw,I am not sold on Trump as President.I just dont like liars is all.

Thanks for posting this. I have to admit, I thought he was "guilty" of this because he ALWAYS strikes back when attacked.

I find myself hating our left-wing media more each day.

I hate them from the start...everyway is good to hurt Trump but they lost and they are bad and mean CNN keep on going by saying that they have two page against Trump but guess what like always they can't confirm for sure.
Those assholes.

Forum List

Back