Debunking the lie of the media that Trump made fun of a reporter.

Trump's behavior in this incident is exactly the sort of thing that bullies used to do in elementary school at recess. But, with Trump, what else could we expect? He is the single most immature man in public life I have ever seen, possibly barring Charlie Sheen.
Oh shut up, clown. Trump didn't mock his disability, but if Kovalaski can't handle being mocked as a journalist..for being the hack that he is..he should find a new professional.

Bully my ass....lol

You sorry excuse for human beings will rule the day, you keep rationalizing a mad mans behavior. Obama and Michelle did a fuckin fist bump and you lunatics made it a terroristic move on their parts....a fuckin fist bump, and yet you got a guy, that makes fun of handicaps, women, brags about his dick size, grabbing women puzzies, wants to date his own fuckin daughter, lies like a fuckin champion on steroids and still you lunatics make excuses...the gods, got so much instore for you people, just be ready in a few more months..

Lol. I forgot the terrorist fist bump story . Those were good times. I can't believe people actually believed that nonsense.
You are a moron with bad memory if thats what you remember because it was called a 'black power fist-bump"...not a terrorist fist-bump.

You sorry excuse for human beings will rule the day, you keep rationalizing a mad mans behavior. Obama and Michelle did a fuckin fist bump and you lunatics made it a terroristic move on their parts....a fuckin fist bump, and yet you got a guy, that makes fun of handicaps, women, brags about his dick size, grabbing women puzzies, wants to date his own fuckin daughter, lies like a fuckin champion on steroids and still you lunatics make excuses...the gods, got so much instore for you people, just be ready in a few more months..

Lol. I forgot the terrorist fist bump story . Those were good times. I can't believe people actually believed that nonsense.
You are a moron with bad memory if thats what you remember because it was called a 'black power fist-bump"...not a terrorist fist-bump.

My mistake , it was called a terrorist fist jab.

My mistake , it was called a terrorist fist jab.

I don't remember that going on. I just remember people being upset about it being a black power fist-bump.

Instead of calling people a moron, why not be more like your hero, and refer to them as "spaz"?

Instead of calling people a moron, why not be more like your hero, and refer to them as "spaz"?
Don't worry about what words I use, sister.

I'm pleasantly surprised by your response. I expected, "Neener, neener, neener!"

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread

...and this is the moment your pitiful argument went down in flames. :laugh:

You're absolutely pathetic, sycophant. Those are in no way the same wrist movements. Maybe you should have actually watched your own video instead of taking YouTube's word for it.

Thanks -- that's eight minutes I'll never get back.

You saying it isnt the same, doesnt make it so. The video clearly proves me right and you wrong.

Oh fucking bullshit. Rationalization is not reason. You're desperately flailing, months after the fact, in an attempt to revise history. By you're own admission you've given examples of Rump mocking three people, not just one. Moreover the two revisionist ones appear to be made after the Kovaleski slur, in a childish attempt to "cover". And you bought it hook, line and sinker. Have you never seen children pull this game?

Grow UP. already. History is recorded and there ain't a damn thing you can do to change it.

Odd, I can make out "terrorist fist jab" on the actual video.

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread

You're absolutely pathetic, sycophant. Those are in no way the same wrist movements. Maybe you should have actually watched your own video instead of taking YouTube's word for it.

You saying it isnt the same, doesnt make it so. The video clearly proves me right and you wrong.

Oh fucking bullshit. Rationalization is not reason. You're desperately flailing, months after the fact, in an attempt to revise history. By you're own admission you've given examples of Rump mocking three people, not just one. Moreover the two revisionist ones appear to be made after the Kovaleski slur, in a childish attempt to "cover". And you bought it hook, line and sinker. Have you never seen children pull this game?

Grow UP. already. History is recorded and there ain't a damn thing you can do to change it.

One video, One anchor said it. The majority of the time it was referred to as a 'black power fist-bump'.

Trump's behavior in this incident is exactly the sort of thing that bullies used to do in elementary school at recess. But, with Trump, what else could we expect? He is the single most immature man in public life I have ever seen, possibly barring Charlie Sheen.
Oh shut up, clown. Trump didn't mock his disability, but if Kovalaski can't handle being mocked as a journalist..for being the hack that he is..he should find a new professional.

Bully my ass....lol
Drumplethinskin most certainly did mock him. We can see the video quite clearly for ourselves. Stop trying to gaslight us. It's not working.

/thread

One video, One anchor said it. The majority of the time it was referred to as a 'black power fist-bump'.

Which is only slightly less stupid. DAP. Dignity And Pride. That's what its called when you bump fists, "DAP". First made popular in the military.

/thread

Never heard that phrase until this thread. What I remembered, as posted, apparently accurately, was "terrorist fist jab". As another poster noted the phrase was propagated by a Fox Noise anchor named E.D. Hill, who then lost her program.

A quick Google for "terrorist fist jab" (just that, no "Obama") returns about 40,000 results referring to the Obamas, to E.D. Hill, and the attendant kerfuffle. The same quick Google for "black power fist bump" returns nothing about O'bama.

So you're either wrong, or for some reason trying to revise history.

Which is only slightly less stupid. DAP. Dignity And Pride. That's what its called when you bump fists, "DAP". First made popular in the military.

I know it's called 'dap', that's what we called it when we did it as kids, " Give me some dap!"

This is the one I saw

for all you fools that keep ignoring the OP video i have posted,answer this question about Meryl Streep who goes around hugging that mass murderer Hellery all the time,even if this was true about Trump "which I have debunked with the video that if you were not so cowardly to watch you would see for yourselves.":rolleyes:

why is streep so obsessed over this act of Trumps,yet she doesnt say ONE SINGLE BAD WORD about the murdering Bitch? :rolleyes:

Its common knowledge to any objective non biased american,the clintons have had many people killed off who knew too much about their crimes.Ron Brown,Vince Foster,ect,ect/:rolleyes: The governments explanation for the vince foster death is as comical and as sick of a joke as the warren commissions explantion for the JFK assassination.Oh let me guess,you morons all think Oswald shot JFK as well right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

would explain why you only see what you WANT to see cause that is the ONLY people who still believe in that fairly tale all these years later,they wont look at the facts or evidence only seeing what they want to see they are so much in denial this is a banana republic,:D

Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

This will follow him around like a puppy. As it should.

/thread
the op showed him mocking cruz the same way

He has reading comprehension problems obviously since that pesky fact is something he cant comprehend.:up: Pogo and the Trump haters refuse to take their heads out of the sand they have them buried in the fact they wont watch my video in the OP.:rolleyes::lmao::haha:

Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

This will follow him around like a puppy. As it should.

/thread
the op showed him mocking cruz the same way
No one else he mocked was this far over the top exaggerated.
It's on tape. It can't be disputed. Make the comparisons.

Besides, look at the bigger picture. What kind of man goes around mocking people in this manner? This the who Republicans wanted as president?
Pu$$y grabber?
Racist?
Sexist?
Clown?
This is the best the GOP can do?
How is it you guys aren't ashamed?

Obviously they haven't encountered me and my words yet LOL...............

Forum List

Back