Debunking the lie of the media that Trump made fun of a reporter.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
As you can see from this video,the hand gesture Donald Trump made to that disabled reporter is a very common gesture he makes ALL THE TIME.One of his little quirks he has.

The Lamestream media of course in their biased reporting left this out that he has done that not once,not twice but SEVERAL TIMES with many others while discussing a subject.

It Just happened to be one of those rare coincidences in this case that the reporter he was talking to had a disability with his hand so the media jumped on this.I guarantee you they KNEW how he has done that many times in the past.If "I" came across this,then you know "THEY" were aware of this as well.:rolleyes:

btw,I am not sold on Trump as President.I just dont like liars is all.

Last edited:
Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

This will follow him around like a puppy. As it should.

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread

Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread

you must be a trump hater the fact you obviously did not watch the video that debunks it.:biggrin:

/thread

you must be a trump hater the fact you obviously did not watch the video that debunks it.:biggrin:

There is no "debunking" to do. It's on FUCKING VIDEO TAPE. It's a real thing that happened, and no amount of running away like a pansy who can't take responsibility for a fucking thing in his life will ever change that. Reality is not "negotiable".

>> My conclusion about Mr. Trump’s unsuitability for office is based on his disregard for the precept of treating others with respect, an idea that should transcend politics. Instead, he opts to mock the vulnerable and inflame prejudices by attacking ethnic and religious minorities. Three incidents in particular have led me to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Trump lacks the temperament, self-discipline and judgment required to be president.

The first was his mocking of a reporter with disabilities, a shocking display that did not receive the scrutiny it deserved. I kept expecting Mr. Trump to apologize, at least privately, but he did not, instead denying that he had done what seemed undeniable to anyone who watched the video. At the time, I hoped that this was a terrible lapse, not a pattern of abuse.

The second was Mr. Trump’s repeated insistence that Gonzalo Curiel, a federal judge born and raised in Indiana, could not rule fairly in a case involving Trump University because of his Mexican heritage. For Mr. Trump to insist that Judge Curiel would be biased because of his ethnicity demonstrated a profound lack of respect not only for the judge but also for our constitutional separation of powers, the very foundation of our form of government. Again, I waited in vain for Mr. Trump to retract his words.

Third was Donald Trump’s criticism of the grieving parents of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq. It is inconceivable that anyone, much less a presidential candidate, would attack two Gold Star parents. Rather than honoring their sacrifice and recognizing their pain, Mr. Trump disparaged the religion of the family of an American hero. And once again, he proved incapable of apologizing, of saying he was wrong. << ---- Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME), 8 Aug 2016 speaking Truth to Mob Mentality Power

Not unlike...

>> Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism:

The right to criticize;

The right to hold unpopular beliefs;

The right to protest;

The right of independent thought.

The exercise of these rights should not cost one single American citizen his reputation or his right to a livelihood nor should he be in danger of losing his reputation or livelihood merely because he happens to know someone who holds unpopular beliefs. Who of us doesn’t? Otherwise none of us could call our souls our own. Otherwise thought control would have set in.

.... The nation sorely needs a Republican victory. But I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny -- Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.

I doubt if the Republican Party could -- simply because I don’t believe the American people will uphold any political party that puts political exploitation above national interest. Surely we Republicans aren’t that desperate for victory.

I don’t want to see the Republican Party win that way. While it might be a fleeting victory for the Republican Party, it would be a more lasting defeat for the American people. << ---- Sen. Margaret Chase Smith (R-ME) 6/1/50 speaking Truth to Mob Mentality Power

/thread

There is no "debunking" to do. It's on FUCKING VIDEO TAPE. It's a real thing that happened, and no amount of running away like a pansy who can't take responsibility for a fucking thing in his life will ever change that. Reality is not "negotiable".
you are playing dodgeball to the OP.:lmao:

/thread
the op showed him mocking cruz the same way

This is the one I saw

you must have been hearing that this morning and gotten alerted to that just this morning same as me.:biggrin: or am I off?

Mark Dice is on my feed so I just happened to see it , I almost was going to post it and then I saw your post on it right before you posted the link over on my post ahhaah. What a coincidence it all happened at the same time.

/thread

you are playing dodgeball to the OP.:lmao:

No, I'm obliterating it.

See that gif above? It's real. It happened, it was recorded. And there ain't jack frickety squat you can do about that.

This is the one I saw

you must have been hearing that this morning and gotten alerted to that just this morning same as me.:biggrin: or am I off?

Mark Dice is on my feed so I just happened to see it , I almost was going to post it and then I saw your post on it right before you posted the link over on my post ahhaah. What a coincidence it all happened at the same time.

"Mark Dice" :lmao:

No wonder. What a freaking hackpologist. Notice the camera never pans down to show his knee pads.

This is the one I saw

"Mark Dice" :lmao:

No wonder. What a freaking hackpologist. Notice the camera never pans down to show his knee pads.

Well if you don't step out of your comfort zone on sources you might stay stuck with the rest of them. Just sayin =)

This is the one I saw

Oh boy. People who play dress up for a living boo hooing over election results. Someone please write them a script to follow where they at least let the man start the job before they declare that he is doing it badly.

/thread

...and this is the moment your pitiful argument went down in flames. :laugh:

>> My conclusion about Mr. Trump’s unsuitability for office is based on his disregard for the precept of treating others with respect, an idea that should transcend politics. Instead, he opts to mock the vulnerable and inflame prejudices by attacking ethnic and religious minorities. Three incidents in particular have led me to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Trump lacks the temperament, self-discipline and judgment required to be president.

The first was his mocking of a reporter with disabilities, a shocking display that did not receive the scrutiny it deserved. I kept expecting Mr. Trump to apologize, at least privately, but he did not, instead denying that he had done what seemed undeniable to anyone who watched the video. At the time, I hoped that this was a terrible lapse, not a pattern of abuse.

The second was Mr. Trump’s repeated insistence that Gonzalo Curiel, a federal judge born and raised in Indiana, could not rule fairly in a case involving Trump University because of his Mexican heritage. For Mr. Trump to insist that Judge Curiel would be biased because of his ethnicity demonstrated a profound lack of respect not only for the judge but also for our constitutional separation of powers, the very foundation of our form of government. Again, I waited in vain for Mr. Trump to retract his words.

Third was Donald Trump’s criticism of the grieving parents of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq. It is inconceivable that anyone, much less a presidential candidate, would attack two Gold Star parents. Rather than honoring their sacrifice and recognizing their pain, Mr. Trump disparaged the religion of the family of an American hero. And once again, he proved incapable of apologizing, of saying he was wrong. << ---- Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME), 8 Aug 2016 speaking Truth to Mob Mentality Power

Not unlike...

>> Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism:

The right to criticize;

The right to hold unpopular beliefs;

The right to protest;

The right of independent thought.

The exercise of these rights should not cost one single American citizen his reputation or his right to a livelihood nor should he be in danger of losing his reputation or livelihood merely because he happens to know someone who holds unpopular beliefs. Who of us doesn’t? Otherwise none of us could call our souls our own. Otherwise thought control would have set in.

.... The nation sorely needs a Republican victory. But I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny -- Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.

I doubt if the Republican Party could -- simply because I don’t believe the American people will uphold any political party that puts political exploitation above national interest. Surely we Republicans aren’t that desperate for victory.

I don’t want to see the Republican Party win that way. While it might be a fleeting victory for the Republican Party, it would be a more lasting defeat for the American people. << ---- Sen. Margaret Chase Smith (R-ME) 6/1/50 speaking Truth to Mob Mentality Power

Boy...the stupid is strong with you today......the reporter has a hand problem, so the movements Trump made had nothing to do with his disability, and odds are Trump doesn't know anything personal about the reporter to begin with..........and Trump...as shown on the video in the first post does those gestures to other people...he uses it to describe people who are flustered and defeated by him....

But keep lying....and by the end of Trump's second term you might have grown a brain....

You sorry excuse for human beings will rule the day, you keep rationalizing a mad mans behavior. Obama and Michelle did a fuckin fist bump and you lunatics made it a terroristic move on their parts....a fuckin fist bump, and yet you got a guy, that makes fun of handicaps, women, brags about his dick size, grabbing women puzzies, wants to date his own fuckin daughter, lies like a fuckin champion on steroids and still you lunatics make excuses...the gods, got so much instore for you people, just be ready in a few more months..

Forum List

Back