Debunking the lie of the media that Trump made fun of a reporter.

Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

This will follow him around like a puppy. As it should.

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread
the op showed him mocking cruz the same way
No one else he mocked was this far over the top exaggerated.
It's on tape. It can't be disputed. Make the comparisons.

Besides, look at the bigger picture. What kind of man goes around mocking people in this manner? This the who Republicans wanted as president?
Pu$$y grabber?
Racist?
Sexist?
Clown?
This is the best the GOP can do?
How is it you guys aren't ashamed?
Indeed. That is all worse than participating in division and arming and trAining terrorists..

So, Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability, and the Clinton Body Count list is real. Wake up sheeple!

if you would get past your obvious hate for trump and stop being a fucking coward refusing to watch the video in the OP as you just proved,you would know that YES he did not dumbfuck and obviously you are in denial abouit the clintons body cont and even more of a stupid fuck than I ever thought possible.sheep you are indeed.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yyyyyyyyyeeeahh unfortuately it's all on video tape and there ain't a damn thing his narcissistic denialism can do about that.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

Go right ahead ------ find us a video of Rump making these gestures when he's not talking about Serge Kovaleski. Any time. Anywhere.

/thread

Besides, look at the bigger picture. What kind of man goes around mocking people in this manner? This the who Republicans wanted as president?
Pu$$y grabber?
Racist?
Sexist?
Clown?
Indeed. That is all worse than participating in division and arming and trAining terrorists..

Pogo really need to get off that crack he is smoking.:lmao::rofl: he somehow thinks we should not be ashamed over clintons dead body count as well as what you just mentioned.where do these crackheads come up with this material?:rofl::lmao:

So, Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability, and the Clinton Body Count list is real. Wake up sheeple!

if you would get past your obvious hate for trump and stop being a fucking coward refusing to watch the video in the OP as you just proved,you would know that YES he did not dumbfuck and obviously you are in denial abouit the clintons body cont and even more of a stupid fuck than I ever thought possible.sheep you are indeed.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have see the referenced video several times. I think it's pretty obvious that Trump was mocking Serge's disability.

/thread

Pu$$y grabber?
Racist?
Sexist?
Clown?
considering YOUR history of being so honest all the time,thats good enough for me.:lmao:

I have see the referenced video several times. I think it's pretty obvious that Trump was mocking Serge's disability.

whatever liar,had you watched it,you would know that is BS obvious trump hater. the fact you deny the facts of the clintons body count shows you admire murderers and liars which is why you lie about watching that video obviously. a paid clinton shill obviously.you dont fool me.:D

/thread

Pu$$y grabber?
Racist?
Sexist?
Clown?

Pogo really need to get off that crack he is smoking.:lmao::rofl: he somehow thinks we should not be ashamed over clintons dead body count as well as what you just mentioned.where do these crackheads come up with this material?:rofl::lmao:
When you show the slightest bit of concern for the 4,500 who died looking for wmds, we`ll talk about your "Clinton`s body count" bullshit. Why do you insist on hiding the bodies of the 4,500 who were killed for nothing? While you`re at it you can explain why you spit on our POWs on Nov. 8th.

I have viewed the video and concluded that you are a delusional hater nut job that is able to see whatever you want to see in just about anything. I'll bet you see Jesus in potato chips.
If the video in your OP is your "debunking" you have totally failed to debunk anything.

Trump's behavior in this incident is exactly the sort of thing that bullies used to do in elementary school at recess. But, with Trump, what else could we expect? He is the single most immature man in public life I have ever seen, possibly barring Charlie Sheen.
Oh shut up, clown. Trump didn't mock his disability, but if Kovalaski can't handle being mocked as a journalist..for being the hack that he is..he should find a new professional.

Bully my ass....lol
Drumplethinskin most certainly did mock him. We can see the video quite clearly for ourselves. Stop trying to gaslight us. It's not working.

if you would stop being afraid to watch the video and read the OP you would see you have egg on your face.:D

I have viewed the video and concluded that you are a delusional hater nut job that is able to see whatever you want to see in just about anything. I'll bet you see Jesus in potato chips.
If the video in your OP is your "debunking" you have totally failed to debunk anything.

coming from a stupid fuck who ignore facts that his hero FDR was a mass murderer and betrayed americans i guess since YOU say so,it must be true.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Lets see,trump mocked that guy,FDR did not murder americans,the clintons have not killed anybody either,whats next from the lying troll,that oswald shot JFK as well?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you obviously have bias towars

coming from a stupid fuck who ignore facts that his hero FDR was a mass murderer and betrayed americans i guess since YOU say so,it must be true.

Lets see,trump mocked that guy,FDR did not murder americans,whats next from the lying troll,that oswald shot JFK as well?
Glad to see you are starting to come around to your senses.
And by the way, ordering all those NAZI's and Jap's to be terminated was not murder, it was Victory.

As you can see from this video,the hand gesture Donald Trump made to that disabled reporter is a very common gesture he makes ALL THE TIME.One of his little quirks he has.

The Lamestream media of course in their biased reporting left this out that he has done that not once,not twice but SEVERAL TIMES with many others while discussing a subject.

It Just happened to be one of those rare coincidences in this case that the reporter he was talking to had a disability with his hand so the media jumped on this.I guarantee you they KNEW how he has done that many times in the past.If "I" came across this,then you know "THEY" were aware of this as well.:rolleyes:

btw,I am not sold on Trump as President.I just dont like liars is all.

every moron that keeps coming on here saying they have watched this video are obvious fucking liars.:biggrin:no surprise,since they include stupid fucks who make up lies that it has been debunked that FDR was a mass murderer,the clintons dont have body count,were not behind the deaths of vince foster,ron brown,not tied to terrorists,she has not and degraded other women, ect,ect.

none have obviously watched this video the fact they keep making up lies it has not debunked that he made fun of the reporter.:biggrin:

you dont fool us,you love the clintons the mass murderers they are.you clinton worshippers really love the ass beatings you get here everyday.:biggrin:

Lets see,trump mocked that guy,FDR did not murder americans,whats next from the lying troll,that oswald shot JFK as well?
And by the way, ordering all those NAZI's and Jap's to be terminated was not murder, it was Victory.

you might want to try and come around to your sensee someday and see that he was a traiter who know about the bombing and stop making u lies that stinnets book has been debunkedthe biggest lie you have EVER told.

/thread

Pu$$y grabber?
Racist?
Sexist?
Clown?

When you show the slightest bit of concern for the 4,500 who died looking for wmds, we`ll talk about your "Clinton`s body count" bullshit. Why do you insist on hiding the bodies of the 4,500 who were killed for nothing? While you`re at it you can explain why you spit on our POWs on Nov. 8th.

are you implying I like the Bushs? you cant be serious?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sorry the clinton body count is real too bad you are in denial on that,grow up kid.:itsok:

/thread

the Clinton lovers clearly have proven they have not watched the video or read a word of what I posted in it the fact they keep coming back getting egg on their faces.:D

you might want to try and come around to your sensee someday and see that he was a traiter who know about the bombing and stop making u lies that stinnets book has been debunkedthe biggest lie you have EVER told.

Stinnett is not a recognized historian or historical scholar and has never claimed to be. What separates his work from recognized historians is that he was not able to back up his claims with evidence.Much of his conspiracy theory is based on documentation he claims exist but has never been produced for examination or even a cursory viewing. In other words, a book based on opinions, allegations, speculations, and guessing.

Mr. Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. "Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does".

Watch any video of Mr. Kovaleski doing an interview and you can see he does not suffer from uncontrolled spasms and moving, but actually appears still and calm. If Trump wanted to mock his disability he would have stood still with a bent elbow and a limp wrist.

He did mock the reporter for backtracking on the group of Muslims celebrating on 9/11, he didn't mock his disability. The guy doesn't have uncontrollable muscle spasms and involuntary movements.

You know whats funny to me?

1. Trump mocks a disabled reporter
2. Trump grabs pussies
3. Trump is hated by so many on the left
4..Trump has said positive things about Putin
5. Trump has never worked in a gov't position in his life.

Yet Americans STILL overwhelmingly voted for him over that lying bitch Hillary. All I gotz to say is wow, that says a lot about the democratic party, far more than it does about Trump.

This is the one I saw

It all makes sense the the sheep that keep saying he made fun of him proving they did not watch the video,the fact they have all came on and denied the documented facts of all the body counts the clintons are behind,speaks volumes what trolls they are.:biggrin:

you want us to take you serious,you need to stop being childish not only refusing to look at the video but as well as stop denying reality of what murderers the clintons are,you end up with egg on your faces everytime you post the clintons are not murderers and have no credibility.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

its comedy gold how a common thing he does all the time to EVERYONE is all of a sudden making fun of one certain person.priceless what crack are these guys smoking?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back