Debt ceiling fight

Debt ceiling drama should be declared unconstitutional imo, as should the law.

"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."
um nobody is questioning the debt....that's not what debt ceiling legislation does...try again.

Would defaulting on it be sort of the same thing as questioning it?
No...not at all. Not paying your bill isn't the same as questioning it.

One can not pay their Credit Card bill...or default on their mortage and not question if they have that debt.

Would defaulting on it be sort of the same thing as questioning it?

Unfortunately the only drivers for anyone in our political classes to talk about potentially getting out financial house in order are being out of power and the debt ceiling.

Nope! That was Slick Willie!
retard a president doesnt create the budget not vote on what it will or will not contain all they do is submit what they want and either sign when done or veto. Clinton did NOT get the budget he submitted the republicans made it and he signed it.

Debt ceiling drama should be declared unconstitutional imo, as should the law.

"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."

Blindboob says: I would declare the Constitution Unconstitutional!!!!!!!

So tell me, how much debt they get nothing for but to pay because we didn't is reasonable to leave our kids? We're at 31 trillion and you have your foot on the gas. So how much then? 100 trillion? 200 trillion? How much?

I'd say I see you objecting when Democrats call blacks, women, Latinos and other minorities bigoted names, if you ever objected to that, but you don't. You're a racist and a bigot, you're no liberal. You're a leftist, and you hate anyone who disagrees with you.

Have you ever looked up liberal in the dictionary? There is no way to connect it to you
You don't see shit asshole! I'm more of a liberal than you will ever be.

retard a president doesnt create the budget not vote on what it will or will not contain all they do is submit what they want and either sign when done or veto. Clinton did NOT get the budget he submitted the republicans made it and he signed it.
Do you expect me to believe that Republicans would actually do something FOR the country?

Dude, your grammar is horrible! If you were a liberal, you would've done better in english!

LOL, you picked a post with no grammar mistakes while you don't know how to use commas or capitalize. The OED is just putting a picture of you under stupid

Forum List

Back