Melania fully behind Trump's 2024 campaign, says it would be a 'privilege' to serve as first lady again

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
damn. i wanted to be Trump's 1st dude. i would make him dinner and kiss his feet at night

and you say you aint gay?.....geezus.....

damn. i wanted to be Trump's 1st dude. i would make him dinner and kiss his feet at night

Everything about Melania is a healing spirit, a loving soulmate to her husband, and a very kind person. We should all take a lesson from her. :huddle: And dear bosque, you asked fer it, imho. <giggle>

• Banned
saying you want to be trumps "1st dude" implies you want to be his wife......
i joke a lot like that. sorry you're butthurt about it. i think it's safe to say Trump won't marry me, but if he ever gives me a call, i'll notify you LOL WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE

It would be nice again to have a 1st lady with class, who doesn't wear dresses made from left-over bedspreads, and who isn't a racist.

i joke a lot like that. sorry you're butthurt about it. i think it's safe to say Trump won't marry me, but if he ever gives me a call, i'll notify you LOL WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE
if you dont want people to think you are gay quit saying things that gay people would say....what an idiot you are....

• Banned
if you dont want people to think you are gay quit saying things that gay people would say....what an idiot you are....
i'm just joking. you're the one who takes jokes and turns them into something serious. Conan O'Brien joked he was gay too. why don't you go on twitter and bother him about it

i'm just joking. you're the one who takes jokes and turns them into something serious. Conan O'Brien joked he was gay too. why don't you go on twitter and bother him about it
if you dont want people to think you are gay.....quit saying things that a gay man would say....if you said shit like that a couple times then yea its a joke....but you say shit like that quit a bit...just come out and get it over with....

if you dont want people to think you are gay.....quit saying things that a gay man would say....if you said shit like that a couple times then yea its a joke....but you say shit like that quit a bit...just come out and get it over with....
It is a joke. why are so interested anyway. i think you're the one who is gay, and in fact, you're the gayest person in history

FvrcQHJXsAAEKRC

Morning Consult Poll: Trump Posts Biggest Lead Yet Over DeSantis Trump — 60% (+41) DeSantis — 19% Pence — 5% Ramaswamy — 5% Haley — 3% Cheney — 2% Abbot — 1% Noem — 1% T. Scott — 1% Hutchinson — 1%

lol you seem like you are pretty immature....."you're the gayest person in history".....only a little kid would come back with that one...
i'm immature? on a POLITICAL forum, you keep derailing threads because you're fascinated on if i'm gay or not...you can DM me about my personal life and i'll tell you all about it. stop derailing my threads, or i'll campaign to have you banned

i'm immature? on a POLITICAL forum, you keep derailing threads because you're fascinated on if i'm gay or not...you can DM me about my personal life and i'll tell you all about it. stop derailing my threads, or i'll campaign to have you banned
waaaaaaa.....harry is mean to me......i just cant handle it....

Forum List

Back