Debt Apocalypse, our economy will collapse within a decade.What’s your specific solution? Numbers.

Obama saved the US Economy, Jobs, government & Dollar. Like Clinton, He lowered the deficit every year driving Gold price down from $1920 to $1085. Like Reagan, Bush1 & Bush2, Trump has already EXPLODED deficit, destroying US dollar driving Gold up from $1085 to $1520 & soaring higher! Coming soon major Trump Crash & 20 million Jobs Lost!

Obama added $10 trillion to the debt.

I don’t GAF if he lowered the deficit, he doubled the debt.

Obama years added debt, but all he could do is veto spending bills?

Debt was about $9T when DEMS took full control in 2007 and ramped to $20T on auto-pilot before the Trump years. They did nothing to stop the housing meltdown their policies caused.
Fact: The Debt & Housing Meltdown was 100% Republicans Fault!

I would have never guessed that our deficits could increase as they have with such low unemployment and strong economy. Quite a feat.

Step one is probably a freeze on any budget increases.
The whole point of Trump spending record amounts of money is to artificially juice our GDP. Without Trump spending us all into oblivion, our GDP would be below one percent growth.

I can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to fall for this idiot huckster's bullshit.

We are roughly $22 trillion in debt and adding about $1 trillion per year.

My solution is to cut SPENDING BY 20% across the board immediately.

2020 budget is $4.7 trillion. For 2021, it should be $3.8 trillion. Then 10% reduction for 2 years. 2022: $3.4 trillion, 2023: $3 trillion. Then hold, it at $3 trillion until the debt is paid off.

Also, 20% flat tax on every dime earned over $20,000 in America, period. No deductions.

If we don’t get this shit handled, it’s going to crash and these wussy millennials and Igens will be eating out of garbage cans.

This is an INEVITABILITY. IT NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH NOW.

This is much more dangerous to our economy than cow farts.

So, what is your solution?

If you are an NPC leftist that is just going to post, “Orange Man Bad!”, don’t waste your time.

Give specific number or get lost.

Yes, I am mad at Trump ford signing the past 2 budgets. He should have fired ALL NON ESSENTIAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS.

#1) Increase the retirement age

#2) Cut Medicaid

#3) Eliminate as best you can the fraud in the system

#4) Eliminate pensions for Gov't employees.

Obama saved the US Economy, Jobs, government & Dollar. Like Clinton, He lowered the deficit every year driving Gold price down from $1920 to $1085. Like Reagan, Bush1 & Bush2, Trump has already EXPLODED deficit, destroying US dollar driving Gold up from $1085 to $1520 & soaring higher! Coming soon major Trump Crash & 20 million Jobs Lost!

Debt was about $9T when DEMS took full control in 2007 and ramped to $20T on auto-pilot before the Trump years. They did nothing to stop the housing meltdown their policies caused.
Nope. It was everyone's fault.

Everyone.

List warning for posting nonsense. I wouldn't push it.

Last edited:

2020 budget is $4.7 trillion. For 2021, it should be $3.8 trillion. Then 10% reduction for 2 years. 2022: $3.4 trillion, 2023: $3 trillion. Then hold, it at $3 trillion until the debt is paid off.

Also, 20% flat tax on every dime earned over $20,000 in America, period. No deductions.

If we don’t get this shit handled, it’s going to crash and these wussy millennials and Igens will be eating out of garbage cans.

If you are an NPC leftist that is just going to post, “Orange Man Bad!”, don’t waste your time.

Yes, I am mad at Trump ford signing the past 2 budgets. He should have fired ALL NON ESSENTIAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS.

#2) Cut Medicaid

I agree with increasing the Social Security and Medicare ages. They should be raised to 70. We are living longer, we should be working longer. Common sense.

By eliminating tax expenditures and raising the retirement age to 70 (indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward), we would have a massive surplus with which to pay down debt and lower tax rates.

No other cuts would be necessary.

#2) Cut Medicaid

I agree with increasing the Social Security and Medicare ages. They should be raised to 70. We are living longer, we should be working longer. Common sense.

By eliminating tax expenditures and raising the retirement age to 70 (indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward), we would have a massive surplus with which to pay down debt and lower tax rates.

I would eliminate Gov't pensions. Instead I would lower the tax rate for Gov't employees to 15%. I would raise the retirement age to 72.

List warning for posting nonsense. I wouldnt push it.

Just more Proof you Snow Flakes couldn't handle the TRUTH!

Bush created the Subprime Disaster. The spike in Sub-Prime lending only happened after Bush Signed American Dream Down-payment Act In 2003. Bush & the Repubtards pushed subprime loans to boost GDP so they could claim his tax cuts boosted the economy. Republicans controlled the entire government when Bush started that disaster!
drecon_0912.png

Bill Clinton Created More Jobs than Any President in History!!! Clinton built THE strongest economy the world has ever seen. Clinton & Democrats Cut Spending, Raised Taxes, Created a Surplus & Lowered Crime More than Any President in History!!! Clinton had NO recessions & Created More Jobs than Repubtards Reagan + Bush 1 + Bush 2 + Ford Combined!!!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:

#2) Cut Medicaid

I agree with increasing the Social Security and Medicare ages. They should be raised to 70.

Not that easy Jake. Been over and over this. Case by case basis when someone could need to go on SS. You don't want some 70 year old driving 18 wheelers or roofing. Get the social eng out of GOVT. you can't tell some 63 year old when his hips hurt too bad from sitting 50 years, commuting-working. It was his money taken from him.

Eliminate SS for the young may be better? Others will die off.

The solution is simple.

Make college and health care free and gut industry with the Green New Deal.

Duh!

The solution is simple.

Duh!

Perfect!! Let’s spend $100 trillion!!

The solution is simple.

Duh!

Perfect!! Let’s spend $100 trillion!!
Monopoly-board-game-money.jpg

deanrd said:
Imagine if college graduates could graduate without any debt.
Screw 'Em
They would be able to start companies...
In Gender Studies
Linguistics
Art Appreciation, Literature
And All Those Other Crap Degrees
College students currently have an outstanding debt of around $1.5 trillion.
So What
How Many Flunk/Drop Out With-Out A Degree In Anything
9 Out Of 10 ??
Imagine if they had taken that 2 trillion tax cut and used it to pay off the 1.5 trillion in student debt.
Imagine If We Take All The Foreign Aid
And Dole It Out Individually To The People
Instead Of Their Corrupt Gov'ts

Now Dump The Junk Degrees First

The solution is simple.

Duh!
Green Wind Energy Lowered Texas Electricity Rates. Education turned California into the Worlds Tech Powerhouse. But keep on mocking success.
Average_Retail_Electricity-Price_Texas.png

#2) Cut Medicaid

I agree with increasing the Social Security and Medicare ages. They should be raised to 70.

Not that easy Jake. Been over and over this. Case by case basis when someone could need to go on SS. You don't want some 70 year old driving 18 wheelers or roofing. Get the social eng out of GOVT. you can't tell some 63 year old when his hips hurt too bad from sitting 50 years, commuting-working. It was his money taken from him.

The 65 year old of today is in better health than the 55 year old of 1935, when SS was created.

As a matter of fact, we have 80 year olds driving 18-wheelers.

The Social Security eligibility age has always been tilted against blue collar workers. When Social Security was enacted, the average life expectancy was 60. Social Security was for those who were the exception, not the norm.

Only 5.4% of our population lived beyond 65 back then. Today, it is 15%. This is an unsustainable trend.

Again, it is plain common sense that if we are living longer, we should be working longer.

#2) Cut Medicaid

The 65 year old of today is in better health than the 55 year old of 1935, when SS was created.

The Social Security eligibility age has always been tilted against blue collar workers. When Social Security was enacted, the average life expectancy was 60. Social Security was for those who were the exception, not the norm.

Only 5.4% of our population lived beyond 65 back then. Today, it is 15%. This is an unsustainable trend.

Again, it is plain common sense that if we are living longer, we should be working longer.
The problem is way back in the 1980's when your Prog counterparts raised the age and the costs massively for SS and medicare, you spouted...."Don't verry, Trust us........." The system is good until the 2070's. Those who questioned anything were.....well wha tyou do today to those who question things. There is always a fix around the corner for the fix around the corner until the resources run out. And that was what Obamacare really showed us. The boomers paid the freigt to the system that went into the general fund to pay everyone off. then they retired. Three million a year or so that started several years ago and will go on for another fifteen years easily. Near double the people collecting Social Security then when they started retiring will be the result with all of that 15% less going for all of the programs you love. We wasted so much.

#2) Cut Medicaid

The problem is way back in the 1980's when your Prog counterparts raised the age and the costs massively for SS and medicare, you spouted...."Don't verry, Trust us........." The system is good until the 2070's. Those who questioned anything were.....well wha tyou do today to those who question things. There is always a fix around the corner for the fix around the corner until the resources run out. And that was what Obamacare really showed us. The boomers paid the freigt to the system that went into the general fund to pay everyone off. then they retired. Three million a year or so that started several years ago and will go on for another fifteen years easily. Near double the people collecting Social Security then when they started retiring will be the result with all of that 15% less going for all of the programs you love. We wasted so much.
When the cowards of the 80s raised the retirement age, they put it off for forty years! They raised the retirement age by two years, while life expectancy rose much higher than that.

Common Sense: We. Are. Living. Longer. We. Should. Be. Working. Longer.

That is not a progressive position, dipshit. If it were up to liberals, we'd all be retiring at 55.

Dumbass.

Shit lads why don't you just look at what Germany has been doing they have been running a surplus for almost 7 years...

Last year the had a $68 Billion surplus.. That would be $271Billion taking US population multiples...

They seems to have all these great services like education, healthcare, infrastructure....

$1.4 trillion EVERY YEAR is spent on tax expenditures.

Every dollar of that has to be paid for with higher tax rates or borrowed from China and other countries.

Shit lads why don't you just look at what Germany has been doing they have been running a surplus for almost 7 years...

Last year the had a $68 Billion surplus.. That would be $271Billion taking US population multiples...

They seems to have all these great services like education, healthcare, infrastructure....
Anyone earning more than 55 thousand euros pays a 42 percent tax rate in Germany.

Their top tax rate is 45 percent.

Forum List

Back