A Six-Point Plan to Restore Economic Growth and Prosperity

Sorry, dufus, but the GSE's market share shrank as the bubble grew. By 2005, they were only 30 percent of the loan origination market.

dear, the affordable housing goal under which they operated required 56% subprime and Alt A mortgages which they had at time of crash. This amounted to 76% of all such mortgages.

Think about it dear Fan/Fred were created to get people into houses the Republican free market said they could not afford and then when they indeed could not afford them you claim they had nothing to do with crash??

See why we say liberals are stupid??.
Look, you can't even put together a lucid sentence, only confirming you are an idiot. All that piss you drank has made you more stupid.

I'm tired of having to post long posts debunking this tired shit over and over and over again. You idiot Whack-A-Moles need to pull your collective heads out of your asses.

You seem to forget it was Bear Stearns that went under first. .

dear, it does not matter who went under first. Fan/Fred lied and were sued about their solvency- remember.

The point is they were all in the sub prime
market because Fan Fred were buying all the mortgages. THe affordable housing goals created the demand for the 31 million sub prime loans they held.

You'd think a light bulb would go on when you remind the tards the crash was global.

"Gosh, how did them negroes do that?"

I'm tired of having to post long posts debunking.

Translation: I lost that debate so I'll quit!!!
Nope. You are a lost cause, and so you are not worth my time.

I will post some links so I don't have to repeat myself a second time just this week!

Remembering the Glass-Steagall Act Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Start there. Read posts 45, 46, 47, 56, 60, 62,

idiot liberal, we can all post a million links. What Barney uber liberal said is pretty self-explanatory- right?

I'm tired of having to post long posts debunking.

Translation: I lost that debate so I'll quit!!!
Nope. You are a lost cause, and so you are not worth my time.

I will post some links so I don't have to repeat myself a second time just this week!

Remembering the Glass-Steagall Act Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Start there. Read posts 45, 46, 47, 56, 60, 62,

idiot liberal, we can all post a million links. What Barney uber liberal said is pretty self-explanatory- right?
I posted the links to save myself the trouble of repeating myself to yet another mole. I'm sorry it is too much information for you. The people who pour your piss absolutely rely on your desire to have everything fit on a bumper sticker.

Did you think that was all a coincidence, kid?

no dear(dumbto 3) I don't, and?????????????????????
So I guess the GSEs being forced to make loans is a bogus theory to explain the global crash, eh?

Jesus, do you really need your hand held like this all the time? Who feeds you? They must be an incredibly patient saint.

If you won't read, I can't help you any further. And won't.

So I guess the GSEs being forced to make loans is a bogus theory to explain the global crash, eh?

dear, crash here was caused by Fan /Fred. In Europe it was caused in part by our mortgages, and part by their own loose credit standards.

Got it now??

dear, crash here was caused by Fan /Fred. In Europe it was caused in part by our mortgages, and part by their own loose credit standards.

Got it now??
Look. You obviously want to remain ignorant. Okay. I get it. I'm done. I provided you with everything needed to completely destroy your idiotic theory. You don't want to read it, then you go ahead and remain willfully stupid.

I'm done with you.

I'm done with you.

translation: dumbto 3 admits defeat once again. I think it was Barney Frank that really discouraged you! Do you want to be a bigoted liberal all your life?

Ever see a conservative or libertarian who runs from a debate?? What does that teach you?

Why not listen to Barney??

Okay. Let's do that. It gives me pleasure to destroy your bogus conclusions constructed from an out of context not even complete sentence from him.

FRANK: It was irresponsible lending, primarily by the private sector and primarily by non-banks. You know, the banks have a right to complain. What happened was this: 30 years ago, if you took out a mortgage, you basically took it out from a bank, which had money that came from depositors, and there was deposit insurance, and it was regulated. And then new sources of liquidity came up in the world, where you could get money to be in the lending business from depositors, which meant you didn't necessarily have to be getting deposit insurance, or you weren't regulated. Secondly, information technology made possible securitization, which meant, one, that the loans were being originated by institutions that were not regulated, and two, that these institutions then packaged the loans, sold them, and had no financial responsibility that they weren't paid back. It's called securitization, and that's basically what happened. This effort to blame the government is nonsensical.

Some of them try to blame the Community Reinvestment Act. Every regulator under both Bushes has said it was not the case, and even three of the four members of the financial inquiry commission, who were appointed by the Republicans, said it wasn't the case. The only one who argues that is this real extremist called Peter Wallison, and it just flies in the teeth of all the evidence. The Community Reinvestment Act didn't do it.

You said Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac did have a role in pushing this along. How heavily do you think they contributed?

FRANK: It's hard to quantify. They were not the major factor. Let's put it this way: I think you would have had a crisis without them.

Last edited:
Like I said, the CRA meme, and it's offspring "the banks were forced to make loans", are bullshit. Only willfully blind moles repeat it these days.

Forum List

Back