Debbie Wassermann Schultz: You're FIRED!

She's not a skank, she's a mother of three, a breast cancer survivor, and an attractive , successful women. G-d Bless Her!

Wasserman Schultz is a dumb bitch. And while I've not met the older two, her youngest daughter is a little shit who obviously isn't being raised with anything more than a "look honey, we're better than everyone else" attitude. It's amazing how much perspective you get on elected officials from working with, and seeing them with, their children.

She's not a skank, she's a mother of three, a breast cancer survivor, and an attractive , successful women. G-d Bless Her!

Wasserman Schultz is a dumb bitch. And while I've not met the older two, her youngest daughter is a little shit who obviously isn't being raised with anything more than a "look honey, we're better than everyone else" attitude. It's amazing how much perspective you get on elected officials from working with, and seeing them with, their children.
Well, well, well.....Tell us more.

Well, well, well.....Tell us more.

LOL, I could get fired for even saying that much. Good thing this is an annonymous board.

My job hosts several government events every year, an the past several years we've hosted gatherings of the Democratic Congressional caucus. I've met alot of these people, and it's interesting to get to interact with them personally. Many of them bring their kids and we organize things for the kids to do if they choose to sign up, so that their parents can work during the day. I've met people like Jesse Jackson Jr. who is actually a very, sincerely, nice guy, and so his is wife. Their kids are good kids and they both seem to be very nurturing and caring parents raising their children to be good hearted and respectful people. Jackson actually calls his kids "handsome" and "beautiful" as nicknames. Sweep the politics aside, time times I've met Jackson I've come to see him as a person that I can sincerely trust. Even if we disagree with positions, I'd vote for him if I were in his district because I trust that he has a genuine desire an intention to pursue what's best for the nation (even if we disagreed about what would be best).

Wasserman Schultz, on the other hand, is a somewhat detached parent who seems like she can't be bothered to invest in her children to nurture them as people, and sees them more as objects around her. It's like she's more focused on molding her children into some kind of aristocratic facade. Her youngest daughter is Shelby (now 8 years old) who made a point to remind us every 15 minutes that her mother is a Congresswoman. She runs all over the place, doesn't respect authority, thinks that because she rides on Air Force One with the President she doesn't have to listen to anyone. Which isn't surprising, since I've seen her month literally bribe her into behaving with promises to hang out with Obama's daughters. It worked for all of about two minutes, but I've no doubt Shelby got her visit anyway. Her mother looked at everyone like "Oh, you're just the help." I don't care what this woman campaigns on, I'd never vote for her.

Shelby is very good friends with Hope Waltz, daughter of Tim Waltz from Minn. Hope is alot different than Shelby. She's a good kid. She's a few years older than Shelby, and tries to reign her in in an almost big sisterly kind of way. If they stay friends into adulthood, that poor girl is going to spend alot of time cleaning up messes for Shelby. Tim Waltz and his wife are pretty nice folks. But they're not real outgoing, they're somewhat reserved, though not in a snobby way. They just seem kind of private.

Beckbot/Pub dupe/haters...quite a reaction to truth and facts from the ignorant chumps......

You are nothing but a sleazy leach who can't come up with more than 10 words in row on your own.

I wonder how it is that they allow people like you to live given that you only stand to bring down the quality of of the gene pool.

Whenever I see her I always hear the song...

"John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt...his name is my name too...."

I don't know why. But it freaks me out. The kids and I are singing it now...

She's just repulsive. She spews thoughtless talking points and is impervious to argument. SHe is the Stepford Wives of the Democratic Party.

Look at how much she pisses off the right wingers, that means she's doing something right :up:

Look at how much she pisses off the right wingers, that means she's doing something right :up:

She used to piss me off.

Now, I hope they keep her front and center.

Between her and Alan Grayson......we won't even need to campaign.

*John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt* lalala

omg I can only pray she fades quietly into the night. I don't want to die with that song reverberating in my head.

Forum List

Back