Debbie Wassermann Schultz: You're FIRED!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Seems even the liberals are tired of her shit - and they are pushing her out as DNC Chair. You have to be one serious slime ball for liberals to push you out. On top of that, her numbers are declining and she may not even win re-election.

I love it when lying, cheating, people with no integrity get what's coming to them! Byb-bye to the ugliest person in America - both inside & out....

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz May Be Leaving Soon | TheBlaze.com

Geez, what a skank.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGmgVo2r4bY&feature=related]DNC Cluelessness Continues - Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Fox & Friends - 12-12-11 - YouTube[/ame]

Probabaly didn't help when she said this:

“It’s (Wisconsin) given the Obama for America operation an opportunity to do the dry run we need of our massive, significant dynamic grassroots presidential campaign,” the Florida representative said of the battleground state on CNN’s “State of the Union.” -Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Seems even the liberals are tired of her shit - and they are pushing her out as DNC Chair. You have to be one serious slime ball for liberals to push you out. On top of that, her numbers are declining and she may not even win re-election.

I love it when lying, cheating, people with no integrity get what's coming to them! Byb-bye to the ugliest person in America - both inside & out....

Although some may view her as the ultimate in hate politics, she may be vying for Nancy Pelosi's job, according to the article you just posted, Rottweiler.

She's not winning friends for anyone with her political lies and blaming people who even in politics any more.

But, it's their party. They can do with it what they want and give power to whomever they wish.

What's the big deal? Michael Steele served as RNC chairman from February 2009 to January 14, 2011 is 1 year 9 months. Wasserman DNC head from April 5, 2011 to a projected date of November 2012 1 year 7 months. Wow............ :lol:

Although some may view her as the ultimate in hate politics, she may be vying for Nancy Pelosi's job, according to the article you just posted, Rottweiler.

She's not winning friends for anyone with her political lies and blaming people who even in politics any more.

But, it's their party. They can do with it what they want and give power to whomever they wish.
Oh, if there is a God, please make that yapping little rabid chihuahua the Minority Leader!...:lol:

Probabaly didn't help when she said this:

“It’s (Wisconsin) given the Obama for America operation an opportunity to do the dry run we need of our massive, significant dynamic grassroots presidential campaign,” the Florida representative said of the battleground state on CNN’s “State of the Union.” -Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I remember that quote :lol: blabbering gibberish

Darn. She was the gift that kept on giving, just like that other idiot Press Secretary was. What was his name again? Gibbs?

I want them leading with people so reprehensible nobody can miss what they really stand for.

What's the big deal? Michael Steele served as RNC chairman from February 2009 to January 14, 2011 is 1 year 9 months. Wasserman DNC head from April 5, 2011 to a projected date of November 2012 1 year 7 months. Wow............ :lol:
And Steele was an incompetent nincompoop.

Now, your point was?

I think that Steel was a forward leaning republican who will hopefully start 'seeing the light'.

And Steele was an incompetent nincompoop.

Now, your point was?

I think that Steel was a forward leaning republican who will hopefully start 'seeing the light'.
Yeah, an incompetent nincompoop.

Now, what was the point you were trying to make?

She's not a skank, she's a mother of three, a breast cancer survivor, and an attractive , successful women. G-d Bless Her!

imagesca3hwrrh.jpg

Skank

Forum List

Back