Debates that get personal

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
need some advice on this one as newguy and I seem to be dominating or at least disrupting some threads because of our disagreement. How and where can I take this as to not waste other peoples' time ?

ty

just understand that there are times when two people will just have to agree to disagree because the feelings on a particular subject are too strong. Like RWA thinking he's the bomb and everybody else that doesn't. ;) :p:

He-he, yeah...

Sometimes you have to just let it go before you get carpal tunnel syndrome.:baby4:

Originally posted by dilloduck
need some advice on this one as newguy and I seem to be dominating or at least disrupting some threads because of our disagreement. How and where can I take this as to not waste other peoples' time ?

ty

Um. I suggest re-reading those posts and re-evaluate your behavior in raltion to mine.

Read the thread you started regarding us and all will become clear.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6448

I'm sure we will have to agree to disagree eventually but I'm willing to spend a little time getting there. I guess a lot of you guys have already gotten to this point and just call each other names now. I don't know how to use the private message system yet. sorry

Originally posted by dilloduck
I'm sure we will have to agree to disagree eventually but I'm willing to spend a little time getting there. I guess a lot of you guys have already gotten to this point and just call each other names now. I don't know how to use the private message system yet. sorry
Look just below the person you want to pm's last post...there's a button that says PM...just click it, fill in the box and voila! there is a pm for you.

Forum List

Back