Debates between Trump and Biden - Q & A on what Networks?

How many debates will there be between Biden & Trump, and on which networks?

• More than 3 debates

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Less than 3 debates

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • zero debates

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • On any of the networks, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FXN, MSNBC as negotiated

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Only on FXN or no debates

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Only on CNN with agreed upon moderators

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
p.s ex-wives? Ivanka still loves him, and Marla is fine too. So no ex-wives. Maybe Stormy for eye-candy?

I wooden be too sure about that. Stormy wasn't raped anyway.

How 'bout Tiffany Trump? I bet they could put her on the panel and he wouldn't even recognize her.
Uhh, she was at the state of the union. ;)

Did her father know who she is?
Hey he prolly thinks she's John Miller's daughter. From a very wonderful place in Germany.

Looking at the potential debates between Biden and Trump as decisive, how will they be arranged?
What networks will they be on? How many will there be? Who decides?
Does everyone expect them to be fair, or will Biden get the questions on a "cheat sheet"?

What questions would you submit to the moderators for either candidate?

There are currently no debates scheduled for Trump v Biden....

2020 Presidential Election Calendar

HOW does it matter "what network they're on", if they're on?

What am I missing here? Are there private networks?

OK, its not the viewership I'm referring to.
Its the moderators, their questions, and the "fake news" agenda and bias that might sway the election.
Is Fox News more "pro-Trump"?
Are the other networks more "pro-Biden"?

Sure, but they can't get away with that in a debate.

Not sure if everyone is aware of this but presidential debates are strictly controlled by the Duopoly. Literally. They wrested control from the nonpartisan League of Women Voters (remember them?) decades ago and formed a bullshit entity called the "Commission on Presidential Debates" which jointly sets the rules for who moderates, what the format is, what the questions are, what the questions are not, and who can be kept out because their third party threatens the hegemony of Duopoly. So let's be clear about who's in charge of this gig. It sure ain't the networks.
That Candy Crowley was just a peach. Progs have it out for the Repub candidates. It was good for one of them to get it back. Who can forget Hillary getting mad at one of the Prog questioners at a debate because the question was so personal/tough? There are a lot of people who have lost faith in government. And they do not care.

Looking at the potential debates between Biden and Trump as decisive, how will they be arranged?
Does everyone expect them to be fair, or will Biden get the questions on a "cheat sheet"?

Its the moderators, their questions, and the "fake news" agenda and bias that might sway the election.

Not sure if everyone is aware of this but presidential debates are strictly controlled by the Duopoly. Literally. They wrested control from the nonpartisan League of Women Voters (remember them?) decades ago and formed a bullshit entity called the "Commission on Presidential Debates" which jointly sets the rules for who moderates, what the format is, what the questions are, what the questions are not, and who can be kept out because their third party threatens the hegemony of Duopoly. So let's be clear about who's in charge of this gig. It sure ain't the networks.
That Candy Crowley was just a peach. Progs have it out for the Repub candidates. It was good for one of them to get it back. Who can forget Hillary getting mad at one of the Prog questioners at a debate because the question was so personal/tough? There are a lot of people who have lost faith in government. And they do not care.

I don't remember that. What I remember is Rump sitting out a debate and sulking because mean ol' Megyn Kelly asked him about his behavior. You're not allowed to ask an entitled orange freak who's been handed everything all his life and shirks responsibility at every turn about being accountable for his own "best words".

I don't remember that. What I remember is Rump sitting out a debate and sulking because mean ol' Megyn Kelly asked him about his behavior. You're not allowed to ask an entitled orange freak who's been handed everything all his life and shirks responsibility at every turn about being accountable for his own "best words".

I liked Megyn Kelly up to that moment. After that I never watched her again. She tried to torpedo Trump and showed her true side.

I liked Megyn Kelly up to that moment. After that I never watched her again. She tried to torpedo Trump and showed her true side.

"Torpedo" ---- how? She quoted his own words. Are people not responsible for their own words?
HE's the one who took his balls and went home. :gay:

And btw you might want to think twice before invoking the term "true colors" in a discussion involving a klown who paints his own face the color of St. Joseph Aspirin for Children. Nomsane?

Last edited:

These guys setup the debates, but what happens if the candidates disagree??
Commission on Presidential Debates
Welcome to the 2020 Presidential debates on Fox News, I'm your host Sean Hannity...

That's what I would expect if Trump had his way.
The Commission on Presidential Debates look to be in-charge of the debates, so I'm not sure FXN will get any debate??

Um no. They're NOT in charge especially after they let Hillary get the questions in advance

Welcome to the 2020 Presidential debates on Fox News, I'm your host Sean Hannity...

The Commission on Presidential Debates look to be in-charge of the debates, so I'm not sure FXN will get any debate??

Um no. They're NOT in charge especially after they let Hillary get the questions in advance

That's a good comment.
Donna Brazile and Debbie Wasserman Schultz gave Hillary the questions, but it was in the democrat primary, not against Trump, so I don't think the Commission was involved.

Donna Brazile’s bombshell about the DNC and Hillary Clinton, explained
659289320.0.jpg

Biden should pull a Trump and have all the women that Trump has been accused of harassing and assaulting sitting in the front row. Watch Trump lose his marbles. Because Hillary was right. Trump can be bated by a tweet. Image what that would do! He will go over the edge with those women sitting in the front rows. Do it!

That's a good comment.
Donna Brazile and Debbie Wasserman Schultz gave Hillary the questions, but it was in the democrat primary, not against Trump, so I don't think the Commission was involved.

659289320.0.jpg

Thank you for looking that up. I was kinda wondering how that would have been possible, this makes sense.

Biden should pull a Trump and have all the women that Trump has been accused of harassing and assaulting sitting in the front row. Watch Trump lose his marbles. Because Hillary was right. Trump can be bated by a tweet. He will go over the edge with those women sitting in the front rows. Do it!

Yabbut you'd need a BIGLY auditorium.

That's a good comment.

659289320.0.jpg
Trump got debate questions in advance from Fox News. So Fox is suspect as a debate host.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

That's a good comment.

659289320.0.jpg
Trump got debate questions in advance from Fox News. So Fox is suspect as a debate host.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

That's a handy video clip. Anyone who can watch that and not see how mentally unfit Rump blatantly is, just isn't gonna get it. I didn't remember that that's also the derivation of the quote "we need brain". Which, if we do, further makes the case against him.

That's a good comment.

659289320.0.jpg

I heard Fox got the questions from a guy in France, who got them from a courier in Berlin, who got them from Putin. :cuckoo:

Biden should pull a Trump and have all the women that Trump has been accused of harassing and assaulting sitting in the front row. Watch Trump lose his marbles. Because Hillary was right. Trump can be bated by a tweet. Image what that would do! He will go over the edge with those women sitting in the front rows. Do it!
t_karen_mcdougal4.jpg
upload_2020-3-4_17-43-12.jpeg

How about Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels for starters? Who else? These gals would make my putter flutter!

I'd start with "Joe, what state are you in?"..... "you only have 15 more seconds sir".... "no, the state of confusion is not an acceptable answer..."

"Moving on, Joe congratulations on the new grand-daughter.... I'm sure you and your deadbeat crackhead son are proud.... can you, in your own words, describe which countries you were selling access to the White House in pay-for-play schemes. We'll spot you Ukraine and China..... which other countries were you shaking down for millions?"

Biden has decades of baggage the GOP is going to rip him to shreds. That was the brilliance of nominating Obama, the guy's past was damn near a blank sheet of paper.

t_karen_mcdougal4.jpg
View attachment 310344
How about Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels for starters? Who else? These gals would make my putter flutter!

I find your post distracting.

Trump will have some Girl Scouts in the front row and Biden will drool all over himself

Forum List

Back