Debate Time! You be the Moderator...

Also, teachers, administrators and coaches are hired at the local level. What exactly does the department of education do? Set standards right? Standardize text books? ... No go look at their budget and tell me what they do with that money

Same question to both

As congress under you mister prez and under mitt, the state of mass, failed to balance their respective budgets. Will you endorse a balanced budget amendment to the constitution to force the federal government to do what no politicition has been able to accomplish?

Romney:

What will you do to eliminate Baseline budgeting, and how will you use that to balance the budget in perpetuity?

After you have repealed the Health Care Act, what will you do to end our entanglement with the United Nations and NATO?

Obama:

You have extended an Executive Privilege to Eric Holder. Given that EP is for your office and your position only, what have you seen with regard to the death of Brian Terry at the hands of Fast & Furious?

When will you begin to tell the truth to the American people with regards to your entire campaign promises from the 2008 campaign?

These are all well and good, but do you know what the questions will actually be?

Obama:

As you tour the country on your second presidential campaign and feel the weight of American suffering due to the privious administration, tell us how painful it has been for you to constantly run into republican road blocks in congress as you struggled against the culture in Washington to effect real change for those poor and middle class struggling Americans?

Mitt:

During your time as gov of mass you passed a healthcare law that would be the framework of the ACA. Reflect for a moment on how proud you was when the first africain American president came to you and told you that your example was going to be the temple that would provide healthcare for every living American

msnbc moderator......"Mr President, we understand why you hung out in Rev Wright's church based on your own experiences with white racism and your call to service to save the planet, but don't you think Mitt whitey Romney needs to explain his church's magic underwear and past discrimination against black people like you?"

To Gov. Romney: In what way is or in what ways are the Massachusetts example of RomneyCare different from the new Federal ObamaCare?

Please tell us whether you are a Conservative, a Moderate or a Liberal using clear definitions that you will share with us, for each?

To President Obama: Will you release, immediately, before the General Election, your complete college transcripts for the public to review?

Prior to the passage of the ObamaCare Act, you told George Stephanopolous in no uncertain terms that the Mandate was a penalty. However, the SCOTUS' majority decision says that the Act could be salvaged as a Constitutionally valid law only if it was a TAX. You had even had the Solicitor General argue to save the law that it was a tax. The SCOTUS then said it is a tax. Since then, you have gone back to claiming that it's not a tax, but a penalty. Will you now tell us: Is the act unConstitutional because it is not a tax, or have you been incorrect when you have tried to insist that it's not a tax but just a penalty?

To Obama:

1. Why are you hiding your College transcripts?
2. Say something good about Free Enterprise

To Gov. Romney: In what way is or in what ways are the Massachusetts example of RomneyCare different from the new Federal ObamaCare?

Please tell us whether you are a Conservative, a Moderate or a Liberal using clear definitions that you will share with us, for each?

To President Obama: Will you release, immediately, before the General Election, your complete college transcripts for the public to review?

Prior to the passage of the ObamaCare Act, you told George Stephanopolous in no uncertain terms that the Mandate was a penalty. However, the SCOTUS' majority decision says that the Act could be salvaged as a Constitutionally valid law only if it was a TAX. You had even had the Solicitor General argue to save the law that it was a tax. The SCOTUS then said it is a tax. Since then, you have gone back to claiming that it's not a tax, but a penalty. Will you now tell us: Is the act unConstitutional because it is not a tax, or have you been incorrect when you have tried to insist that it's not a tax but just a penalty?

Very good questions.

I honestly can't think of any good questions. Everything you ask can be avoided, they can even say "Great Questions and I'm glad you brought this up" and when they are done you're like ......................

Mitt: How is Romneycare different than Obamacare, is Romneycare considered "conservative and Small Government even on a state level? Answer = Bullshit

Obama: When you say " I promise or I pledge" to do something, does that mean "maybe I will" or "I'll think about it" to you? Answer = Bullshit

To Romney: Do you really believe that only Mormons can get into heaven?

Actually, and I could be wrong here, but I have heard that this is not what Mormons believe. I don't know how reliable what i was told was, but from what I understand is that mormons believe that there are different layers of heaven and only those that deny Jesus to his face go to the outer layer of darkness. Everyone else goes to a different layer of heaven.

You could ask Catholics if they believe they are the only ones going to heaven but I notice you didn't. You could ask Muslims if they believe they are the only ones going to heaven but I notice you didn't.

To both men:

"Are you for or against a Constitutional Amendment outlawing the Presidential Pardon? Why or why not?"

There is no need for a pardon and almost every one of them is a nearly criminal act of personal hubris by the chief executive.

"If elected in November, will you...in one of your budgets...institute a zero-based budgeting model and submit the budget to Congress above your signature?"

This would highlight exactly what the President supports when he submits his budget. Starting from zero and just having the programs he supports in the buget. It will go nowhere but this would be a moment of truth for the President. Four years from now, it can be brought up at the 2016 debates, "Mr. President, in 2012, you submitted a budget that included no funds for the EPA..." for example.

OMG! Your avatar is just wrong on so many levels...

Start with roads, buildings, fire fighters and police officers.

None of them are provided for or paid for at the federal level. You are asking a NATIONAL Candidate.....Please learn what the hell your talking about before making a fool of yourself.

:lol:

The only one making a fool of himself is you.

The federal government does provide funding for roads, buildings, firefighters, and cops.

Just a few examples:

COPS Office: Grants and Resources for Community Policing

Take a look at this page.

The COPS Office is pleased to announce the award of 238 FY 2011 COPS Hiring Program (CHP) grants for approximately $240 million. CHP grants are designed to advance public safety through community policing by addressing the full-time sworn officer needs of state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies nationwide. CHP provides funds directly to law enforcement agencies to hire new and/or rehire career law enforcement officers, and to increase their community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts.

Here is the federal web site for the USFA program: USFA Grants and Funding

Here are some examples of local fire departments receiving federal funds:

Rural Information Center: Rural Fire Department Resources for Local Officials

Larson Announces Federal Funding to Local Fire Departments | Congressman John Larson

Today, U.S. Congressman John B. Larson (CT-01) announced that two local fire departments were awarded federal funding from the Assistance to Firefighters program. The West Hartford Fire Department and the Windsor Fire Department will receive $134,400 and $18,900 respectfully in funding. All of the grants were awarded under the operations and safety program area.

Local fire departments to share in federal grant : Portage News

And if you ever bothered to read a federal transportation appropriations bill, you'd find all kinds of roads and bridges and buildings paid for by the federal government.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Last edited:

Actually, and I could be wrong here, but I have heard that this is not what Mormons believe. I don't know how reliable what i was told was, but from what I understand is that mormons believe that there are different layers of heaven and only those that deny Jesus to his face go to the outer layer of darkness. Everyone else goes to a different layer of heaven.

I know several Mormons and they have told me that they are Christians, and I believe them. HOW they worship Jesus Christ is of no concern.

None of them are provided for or paid for at the federal level. You are asking a NATIONAL Candidate.....Please learn what the hell your talking about before making a fool of yourself.

The federal government does provide funding for roads, buildings, firefighters, and cops.

Just a few examples:

The COPS Office is pleased to announce the award of 238 FY 2011 COPS Hiring Program (CHP) grants for approximately $240 million. CHP grants are designed to advance public safety through community policing by addressing the full-time sworn officer needs of state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies nationwide. CHP provides funds directly to law enforcement agencies to hire new and/or rehire career law enforcement officers, and to increase their community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts.

Larson Announces Federal Funding to Local Fire Departments | Congressman John Larson

Today, U.S. Congressman John B. Larson (CT-01) announced that two local fire departments were awarded federal funding from the Assistance to Firefighters program. The West Hartford Fire Department and the Windsor Fire Department will receive $134,400 and $18,900 respectfully in funding. All of the grants were awarded under the operations and safety program area.

And if you ever bothered to read a federal transportation appropriations bill, you'd find all kinds of roads and bridges and buildings paid for by the federal government.

All of that true, it is time the feds cut way back on this unnecessary spending.

You could ask Catholics if they believe they are the only ones going to heaven but I notice you didn't. You could ask Muslims if they believe they are the only ones going to heaven but I notice you didn't.

He is only bigoted against Mormons, unless a Catholic is running on the Republican ticket.

O hai. Did you happen to catch the thread title?

Dumbass.

Just a few examples:

All of that true, it is time the feds cut way back on this unnecessary spending.
None of it is true.. Everything listed is provide at the State and county level, and with the exception of some fed money to enslave the States, all of it is taxed at the local level. g5000 is just too fucking ignorant to be posting on an internet forum. Its why I have him on ignore.

None of it is true.. Everything listed is provide at the State and county level, and with the exception of some fed money to enslave the States, all of it is taxed at the local level. g5000 is just too fucking ignorant to be posting on an internet forum. Its why I have him on ignore.

Darkwind got tired have having his ass hurt by me.

The federal programs I listed are all paid from federal monies, and if he does not know this, well...what else more needs to be said?

What special kind of idiot believes a federal transportation bill is paid for by local taxes?

It is certainly appropriate to ask a national candidate about federal spending on roads, cops, firefighters, etc.

@Romney:
Will you actually do what you were elected to do, or will you simply do as Bush did, and cater to your cabinet's every opinion?

Forum List

Back