Debate streaming link

Stop tweeting all over this thread.:lol:

heh heh I thought this was the thread to discuss the debate!

Making obsurd assumptions about someones sexuality is not discussing the debate.

LOL! FYI Grampa a metrosexual is a guy who's well-dressed, groomed etc... it has nothing to do with sexual preference. It's a contraction of "He's very Metropolitan" with "He has certain attributes that many women wish they could find in a Heterosexual" (dress, dance, appreciation for art, burgandy hair highlights or whatever...)

The terms these youngsters use nowadays, eh?

Santorum just gave the left a soundbite that will be severely taken out of context about going to war with China. I can see it comming now

He must have researched Nostradamus, who also predicted that. The bad news is Nostradamus has an ~80% accuracy rate. You were saying....

And I think Bachman relies too much on trying to draw people in emotionally. Newt surprisingly sounded ok, Paul still did the best with what he's given with, and he's not aggresive enough. I think Cain actually done alright with getting attacked continually over 9-9-9. I think he's making them nervous, well everyone besides Romney, and wow does Perry suck I feel bad for him hahah

Wow. Bachman clearly doesn't understand what happened during the Financial Crisis.

She absolutely nailed why there was a financial crisis. If you disagree, please explain.

Defaulting of sub-prime loans was not the main cause. The fact that those loans had been bundled and sold and bundled and sold and then insured, that's what did it. You couldn't separate the good from the bad at that point.

Fannie and Freddie had nothing to do with it.

heh heh I thought this was the thread to discuss the debate!

Making obsurd assumptions about someones sexuality is not discussing the debate.

LOL! FYI Grampa a metrosexual is a guy who's well-dressed, groomed etc... it has nothing to do with sexual preference. It's a contraction of "He's very Metropolitan" with "He has certain attributes that many women wish they could find in a Heterosexual" (dress, dance, appreciation for art, burgandy hair highlights or whatever...)

The terms these youngsters use nowadays, eh?

LOL, I guess im out of the "hip" loop. Im a beer drinkin, home remodeling, politically obsessed video gamer. My kids, grandkids and work consume me. I got no time for that dancing with the stars nonsense

Last edited:
And I think Bachman relies too much on trying to draw people in emotionally. Newt surprisingly sounded ok, Paul still did the best with what he's given with, and he's not aggresive enough. I think Cain actually done alright with getting attacked continually over 9-9-9. I think he's making them nervous, well everyone besides Romney, and wow does Perry suck I feel bad for him hahah

Totally agree. Good observations!

wow fuck bachman was that a question? Perry should of called her on that. I guess we should of expected it.

Forum List

Back