Debate streaming link

I am really tired of hearing about Bachmann's family. Yes. you have a big family. But tell us what you are freaking going to do!

LOL Cain is such a dumbass lol... NINE NINE NINE... lolz it's starting to become a joke haha.

He believes in it. That makes him a dumbass? Then Ron Paul is a dumb ass for always mentioning the problems with the Fed.

Same logic. and it fails on both.

9 9 9 is a shit plan to have when it's your own plan. If Cain can’t get it passed what does he offer? He literally does not ever want to talk about anything else, will he tell that to the American people when he is President and is being asked wtf he is doing?

The Fed is only one issue Ron Paul talks about. Paul talks about the Wars, the economy, the Fed and freedom taken from things like Homeland security and blah blah blah… Cain always says “AHHH!! This country is on life support! And we need a bold new plan, my 9 9 9 plan!”

Romney should leave bachman alone and keep on Perry ( he's still got $$$ ) and Cain. he could end this thing and save tons of money.

Why? Perry is getting no time and isn't doing that spectacular of a job. Why give one of your biggest opponents more time when you can give someone who you dont think is a threat time?

LOL Cain is such a dumbass lol... NINE NINE NINE... lolz it's starting to become a joke haha.

He believes in it. That makes him a dumbass? Then Ron Paul is a dumb ass for always mentioning the problems with the Fed.

9 9 9 is a shit plan to have when it's your own plan. If Cain can’t get it passed what does he offer? He literally does not ever want to talk about anything else, will he tell that to the American people when he is President and is being asked wtf he is doing?

The Fed is only one issue Ron Paul talks about. Paul talks about the Wars, the economy, the Fed and freedom taken from things like Homeland security and blah blah blah… Cain always says “AHHH!! This country is on life support! And we need a bold new plan, my 9 9 9 plan!”

And what does Paul do if he can't massively scale back government, lower taxes, pay off our debt, and bring our troops back from around the world? What's his back up plan?

Presidents dont write legislation or the tax code. They suggest a plan for CONGRESS TO DEBATE AND TWEAK. His plan is a base from which congress can improve upon.

Your argument against his position is all fail.

Because giving Perry more time.....just like giving Cain more time.....is just giving them a little more rope. The best thing that can happen to Perry is if he gets to keep his mouth shut.

And what does Paul do if he can't massively scale back government, lower taxes, pay off our debt, and bring our troops back from around the world? What's his back up plan?

First Ron Paul said he would bring the Troops home and congress can't stop him. RP is one of the only people to look at both military and social spending.

Santorum, although I like most of his positions just comes across too angry.

We haven't heard much from him for him to feel at ease. He's fighting for his time. Still want to hear more from him.

Before I get more excited about Cain, I want to hear about him and foreign affairs. Romney was good.

Perry is nothing but oil. How do you fix healthcare? Drill. How do you fix the economy? Drill. How do you fix jobs? Drill.

HOW did this man ever get this far in politics?

Here's how I see them all come across.

Santorum - Too angry
Romney - Spineless, and it's his "turn", also a little desparate sounding.
Perry - Progressive! Notice, not much applause?
Huntsman - All hat no cattle
Bachman - A bit too pointed on the conservative end (And I'm from Waterloo too)
Cain - Doing suprisingly well. The more I see this guy, the more I like him.
Gingrich - Haven't seen much of him tonite (came in late) but he's got good ideas.

Forum List

Back