Debate Getting Closer. Biden Trying to Drop Out

Look for a variety of excuses over the next 2 weeks from Democrats coming up with anything they can to yank Joe Biden out of the 1st debate this month. They will propose a variety of alterations to the debate (all favoring Biden), causing Trump to voice opposition to, and then try to use that as an excuse fir Biden to withdraw from the debate entirely.

As for what they may come up with, on suggestion is to have fact-check crawler on the bottom of our TV screens, from a leftist media, such as PolitiFact or CNN. Trump could counter by saying let's have it done by Newsmax or OAN.

Sounds like it's Trump that's bucking for the excuse to take his ball and say, "Waaaah!!, It's not fair, I can't walk up behind him and intimidate him".
I give Biden 20 minutes before he makes Trump look like an idiot debating policy.

Wagers anyone?? :)

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......
Instead, they will only be voting AGAINST Trump.

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much
The poorer sections Of LA
The poorer sections Of Detroit
The poorer sections of NYC.

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
You haven't been watching Biden; I have.
The man can barely keep coherent for 30 seconds.
That’s a weak talking point based on cherry picked gaffs. Want me to post a gaff compilation of Trump? I’ve seen a bunch that make him sound like a bumbling idiot living in a Yosemite cave.
I watch entire speeches and interviews; I detest cherry picking for any politician.
But you already knew that from our numerous discussion.
I watch his speeches too. Biden is boring, his brain moves faster than his mouth and he gaffs a bunch, he isn’t a showman like Trump. But when Biden gets to do the 1 on 1 and the intimate stuff that’s where he shines. I’m ready for boring, I’m ready for relationships to get repaired. I’m tired of the show, the lies, the bull shit and the petty divisive attacks that we are currently dealing with. Easy vote for Biden
Biden...30+ years in Congress and zero done.
Biden...After 2 weeks of gaffs, Obama tells Dopey Joe to go away for 2 years minus 2 weeks.
We got here a real winner!

Look for a variety of excuses over the next 2 weeks from Democrats coming up with anything they can to yank Joe Biden out of the 1st debate this month. They will propose a variety of alterations to the debate (all favoring Biden), causing Trump to voice opposition to, and then try to use that as an excuse fir Biden to withdraw from the debate entirely.

As for what they may come up with, on suggestion is to have fact-check crawler on the bottom of our TV screens, from a leftist media, such as PolitiFact or CNN. Trump could counter by saying let's have it done by Newsmax or OAN.

Sounds like it's Trump that's bucking for the excuse to take his ball and say, "Waaaah!!, It's not fair, I can't walk up behind him and intimidate him".
I give Biden 20 minutes before he makes Trump look like an idiot debating policy.

How many entire Biden speeches have you watched?
How many entire Trump speeches have you watched?

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
boy, thats a hell of a plan. what was it again?
Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
your president--TRUMP--wanted to end the demoncrats peaceful protests, but --no---cant do that in demoncrat districts...oh my that would be the easy solution...get the picture yet dick?
Best way to end it is to resolve the issues being protested. Forcing them to silence just makes the issues fester and grow and then they get louder.

Kinda.

Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Apparently I am... care to explain what I’m missing?

Quite a few of both. Trump comes off as a moron and prone to gaffes. Biden comes off as believable and prone to gaffes.
If it's a choice between the lesser of two evils, it's not even a debate. Biden by a landslide.

Kinda.

That’s a weak talking point based on cherry picked gaffs. Want me to post a gaff compilation of Trump? I’ve seen a bunch that make him sound like a bumbling idiot living in a Yosemite cave.
I watch entire speeches and interviews; I detest cherry picking for any politician.
I watch his speeches too. Biden is boring, his brain moves faster than his mouth and he gaffs a bunch, he isn’t a showman like Trump. But when Biden gets to do the 1 on 1 and the intimate stuff that’s where he shines. I’m ready for boring, I’m ready for relationships to get repaired. I’m tired of the show, the lies, the bull shit and the petty divisive attacks that we are currently dealing with. Easy vote for Biden
Biden...After 2 weeks of gaffs, Obama tells Dopey Joe to go away for 2 years minus 2 weeks.
I think he is going to win and I think he did plenty during his time in the senate. Obama didn’t pick him to be VP because he was incompetent

Kinda.

Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?

Kinda.

I think he is going to win and I think he did plenty during his time in the senate. Obama didn’t pick him to be VP because he was incompetent
You think he did plenty during his time in the senate?
Do elaborate as you have this thing called the Internet.

Quite a few of both. Trump comes off as a moron and prone to gaffes. Biden comes off as believable and prone to gaffes.
If it's a choice between the lesser of two evils, it's not even a debate. Biden by a landslide.
Sure, puppy.
You came away thinking Biden has the slightest clue about how to improve the US when he gave a speech about a month ago explicitly stating he couldn't.
You've watched Trump on Hannity or Steve Hilton when he wasn't being attacked?

Kinda.

There are a bunch of these... good stuff

Kinda.

There are a bunch of these... good stuff

What has Biden accomplished in 30+ years.
We both know he's accomplished nothing and that's why your dodging the question.

Trump has accomplished loads.

Go, Grasshopper, look it up as you're always trying to come off as erudite.

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha

Sure, puppy.
You came away thinking Biden has the slightest clue about how to improve the US when he gave a speech about a month ago explicitly stating he couldn't.

You just keep telling yourself that. I've listened to Trump when he's called in to Fox and Friends a few times. High camp and lots of fun. A couple of times, they
had to kick his ass off. The guy riffs. That's what he does. Nothing he says is thought out, measured, or even considered. He says what comes into his brain at the moment.
That's fine if your doing a reality show. Unacceptable if you are President.

You can beat this Biden is senile shit into the ground as hard as you would like, snowflake. It ain't sticking except with you alt-right lemmings.
Biden might be gaffe prone. But he exudes compassion and leadership. Head and shoulders above the abortion that sits in the White House now.

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha
The Black community in Nassau County and many other areas is working and earning a living.
You can blame Ronald Reagan, Patrick Moynahan and Joe Biden for 30+ years of legislation that has caused Black poverty.
You cannot blame Trump.

But, go ahead and be a phony.

Sure, puppy.

You just keep telling yourself that. I've listened to Trump when he's called in to Fox and Friends a few times. High camp and lots of fun. A couple of times, they
had to kick his ass off. The guy riffs. That's what he does. Nothing he says is thought out, measured, or even considered. He says what comes into his brain at the moment.
That's fine if your doing a reality show. Unacceptable if you are President.

You can beat this Biden is senile shit into the ground as hard as you would like, snowflake. It ain't sticking except with you alt-right lemmings.
Biden might be gaffe prone. But he exudes compassion and leadership. Head and shoulders above the abortion that sits in the White House now.
Thanks for admitting you're a liar.
I watch Trump all the time on Fox and he's never gone bonkers.
When he's being pressed by the rest of the media he goes off at warp speed.

I find it interesting that those on the right keep saying that Biden will find some excuse to get out of the debates, when he has clearly and repeatedly said that he's looking forward to debating Trump.

Conservative wishful thinking I guess. They know Trump will get slaughtered in a debate with Biden.

I find it interesting that those on the right keep saying that Biden will find some excuse to get out of the debates, when he has clearly and repeatedly said that he's looking forward to debating Trump.

Conservative wishful thinking I guess. They know Trump will get slaughtered in a debate with Biden.

he has clearly and repeatedly said that he's looking forward to debating Trump.

And then he clearly said, "end of quote".

he has clearly and repeatedly said that he's looking forward to debating Trump.

And then he clearly said, "end of quote".
YES!
That was BEAUTIFUL!

"End Of Post".

Forum List

Back