death row--firing squad or injection

well, a death row bastard doesn't demand anything
instead of firing squad he should be hanged
if he suffers a little from an injection, o well.....
Death row inmate demands firing squad instead of lethal injection
Time for ole reliable, never misses, and is very humane.

guillotine.jpg

Fast, efficient and cheap. Whatever works. I do believe that once the criminal is definitely determined guilty, with positive proof, no stays, no delays, punish asap and be done with them.

From the sounds of the articles descriptions of the guy's health, I think he should be forced to live out his pitiful and painful life right there behind bars...just to make him suffer.
A legal execution would only put him out of his misery.

How about neither? Let's stop handing out punishments like it's the 19th century.

Death is too easy for criminals. Living their lives behind bars is much more harsh than death.

How about neither? Let's stop handing out punishments like it's the 19th century.

Death is too easy for criminals. Living their lives behind bars is much more harsh than death.
Got to keep employing those Special Interest groups that provide for the prison system thus getting that corporate welfare from the government? Yeah, bitch and moan then be a fucking hypocrite of the Nth degree. Kill the fuckers, then let God sort them out.

From the sounds of the articles descriptions of the guy's health, I think he should be forced to live out his pitiful and painful life right there behind bars...just to make him suffer.
A legal execution would only put him out of his misery.
good call
and also, why waste $$$ on medical problems for death row bastards??

I'm of the mind that if it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt a murder was committed by someone then that someone should be killed in the exact manner he/she killed his/her victims.

Last edited:
I'm of the mind that if it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt a murder was committed by someone then that someone should be killed in the exact manner he/she killed his/her victims.

That's cuz you are simple minded.
No it's because I have a well developed sense of justice.

We treat piece of shit murderers better than they treated their victims

Nah. Simpletons think like that. That's why we don't do it that way. It's simply stupid.

As long as they're dead I don't really care about the exact manner, so I'm actually okay with a convicted monster choosing his form of death. I'm a fan of hang/draw/quarter therapy but of course I'm realistic enough to know it will never be revived. I predict in the future humanity will invent a laser that simply vaporizes the killer so there's no dead body to deal with.

And life sentences create jobs for liberal drones, costing we who pay taxes toward that dearly. Lead is cheap. Guillotines are reusable, therefore environmentally sound. Yes, there is some expense in cleaning the blades after each use but that really is not necessary as any germs present aren't going to hear the beheaded even a tiny little bit.

Nah. Simpletons think like that. That's why we don't do it that way. It's simply stupid.
Yes it's far better to treat murderers with love and kindness.

Tell you what why don't you volunteer to have those piece of shit murderers move in with you so you can give them all the TLC they deserve

Fast, efficient and cheap. Whatever works. I do believe that once the criminal is definitely determined guilty, with positive proof, no stays, no delays, punish asap and be done with them.
The problem of no stays, no delays, et cetera, is that they have found that some individuals on death row were found to be innocent. When I took my Criminal Justice classes years ago, it was pointed out that there was an estimate of approximately 27 individuals that had been executed in the past that were later found to have been innocent of the crime for which they were executed. Once the state has murdered the innocent person, it can't be taken back. I only believe in the death penalty if the evidence is so overwhelming, that it couldn't possibly be anyone else. In those cases, once they arrive in prison, you give them a multiple choice option.
"Dear Death Row Inmate, welcome to your last residence, you may choose from one of the following methods of execution. Once your preferred method is selected, such method may not be changed:
a. Death by Lethal Injection.
b. Death by Hanging.
c. Death by Electrocution.
d. Death by Gas Chamber.
e. Death by Firing Squad.
f. Death by Decapitation.
g. Death by being beaten to death with baseball bats in the hands of the victim(s) family and friends.
Note: Death by old age is NOT a choice!

The problem of no stays, no delays, et cetera, is that they have found that some individuals on death row were found to be innocent. When I took my Criminal Justice classes years ago, it was pointed out that there was an estimate of approximately 27 individuals that had been executed in the past that were later found to have been innocent of the crime for which they were executed. Once the state has murdered the innocent person, it can't be taken back. I only believe in the death penalty if the evidence is so overwhelming, that it couldn't possibly be anyone else. In those cases, once they arrive in prison, you give them a multiple choice option.
"Dear Death Row Inmate, welcome to your last residence, you may choose from one of the following methods of execution. Once your preferred method is selected, such method may not be changed:
a. Death by Lethal Injection.
b. Death by Hanging.
c. Death by Electrocution.
d. Death by Gas Chamber.
e. Death by Firing Squad.
f. Death by Decapitation.
g. Death by being beaten to death with baseball bats in the hands of the victim(s) family and friends.
Note: Death by old age is NOT a choice!

Which is why we need to change the standard of proof for capital cases.

Reasonable doubt simply isn't good enough

Forum List

Back