Scuffle breaks out at Michigan GOP state committee meeting

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan needs to keep Democrats in charge. These Republicans are children. And anytime someone says “When you see me taking my glasses off, I’m ready to rock" you know he'd get his ass kicked in a real street fight.
4i6Ckte.gif

Tensions within the Michigan Republican Party evolved into a physical altercation that drew police Saturday to the GOP's state committee meeting at a hotel in Clare.
As Michigan Republicans have been openly feuding over the party's direction and the leadership approach of new Chairwoman Kristina Karamo, some were frustrated that the beginning of Saturday's special meeting at the Doherty Hotel was limited to only members of the state committee.

In an interview, James Chapman, a Republican from Wayne County, said he traveled to Clare for the meeting but was forced to listen to it through a locked door.
Chapman said he and others said the Pledge of Allegiance together in the lobby outside the meeting and acknowledged he wiggled the knob of one door leading to the meeting room.
Eventually, Mark DeYoung, chairman of the Clare County Republican Party, heard the wiggling and walked over to the door, where he saw someone flip him off through a small window.
DeYoung opened the door.
"He kicked me in my balls as soon as I opened the door,” DeYoung said.
The scuffle intensified with Chapman running at DeYoung and slamming him into a chair, DeYoung said. DeYoung provided his account in a phone interview from an emergency room in Clare. DeYoung said he had suffered a broken rib.
Chapman alleged that DeYoung had said, "I’ll kick your a--" and swung at him. DeYoung denied those claims.
At one point, Chapman removed his own glasses, Chapman said.
“When you see me taking my glasses off, I’m ready to rock," Chapman said.
Chapman said he took DeYoung by the legs and knocked him over.
Chapman said multiple police officers were at the hotel after the incident. And DeYoung said he had spoken with the local sheriff and intended to press charges against Chapman.
"We’re so divided," DeYoung said from the hospital. “I just wish we could come together.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Oh, and don't confuse this incident with the other time that Republicans fought each other in Michigan, in April:

Michigan needs to keep Democrats in charge. These Republicans are children. And anytime someone says “When you see me taking my glasses off, I’m ready to rock" you know he'd get his ass kicked in a real street fight.
4i6Ckte.gif

Tensions within the Michigan Republican Party evolved into a physical altercation that drew police Saturday to the GOP's state committee meeting at a hotel in Clare.
As Michigan Republicans have been openly feuding over the party's direction and the leadership approach of new Chairwoman Kristina Karamo, some were frustrated that the beginning of Saturday's special meeting at the Doherty Hotel was limited to only members of the state committee.

In an interview, James Chapman, a Republican from Wayne County, said he traveled to Clare for the meeting but was forced to listen to it through a locked door.
Chapman said he and others said the Pledge of Allegiance together in the lobby outside the meeting and acknowledged he wiggled the knob of one door leading to the meeting room.
Eventually, Mark DeYoung, chairman of the Clare County Republican Party, heard the wiggling and walked over to the door, where he saw someone flip him off through a small window.
DeYoung opened the door.
The scuffle intensified with Chapman running at DeYoung and slamming him into a chair, DeYoung said. DeYoung provided his account in a phone interview from an emergency room in Clare. DeYoung said he had suffered a broken rib.
Chapman alleged that DeYoung had said, "I’ll kick your a--" and swung at him. DeYoung denied those claims.
Chapman said multiple police officers were at the hotel after the incident. And DeYoung said he had spoken with the local sheriff and intended to press charges against Chapman.
"We’re so divided," DeYoung said from the hospital. “I just wish we could come together.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Oh, and don't confuse this incident with the other time that Republicans fought each other in Michigan, in April:

Too bad the pansy ass Democrats don't ever disagree among themselves. Little darlings are afraid they'll get a run in their nylons.

Too bad the pansy ass Democrats don't ever disagree among themselves. Little darlings are afraid they'll get a run in their nylons.
Actually they do disagree amongst each other constantly - in order to regain a feeling of unity they then organize e.g. LGBTq, BLM, AA and violent demonstrations to make themselves feel happy and righteous.

There is a lot of infighting in state GOP. Fake Republicans are trying to highjack it, MAGA is the ground roots that people get behind, but RINOs like to try to control the committees. They think they can get rid of MAGA and America First, they actually think we are going to go back to supporting globalist ass hats like McCain and Romney.

4i6Ckte.gif

DeYoung opened the door.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Let me point out a few Democrat Scuffles:

4i6Ckte.gif

DeYoung opened the door.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Those brawling state pubs would have been much more meek & mild if a couple of fed senators like ole Lyndsey 'Bone Crusher' Graham & 'Tough' Mitch McConnell had been visiting that state committee!!!

4i6Ckte.gif

DeYoung opened the door.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

hehehe

4i6Ckte.gif

DeYoung opened the door.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Really. My response to this inane thread: I quote Adam Savage: "I Reject your reality and substitute my own".

Those brawling state pubs would have been much more meek & mild if a couple of fed senators like ole Lyndsey 'Bone Crusher' Graham & 'Tough' Mitch McConnell had been visiting that state committee!!!
McConnell would walk in with a hoodie on, Jedi style. He does look a bit like Darth Sidious.

Forum List

Back