Death of Bay Area's Most Anti-White Racist

Ray was a good man and jealousy is all you got.
'
No, he was a screaming bully with a racial chip on his shoulder that made the Obamas look like the most pacifist Buddhist monks you can imagine. He would utterly verbally abuse people to the ninth plane of hell and back simply for politely asking an honest, innocent question (and I DON'T like conservative radio loudmouth Michael Sewage for the same reason). Believe it or not, every one of my hard-core liberal relatives HATED HIS GUTS. What does that tell you? These racist black militants are no different than the KKK. Ray was part of the Klan-with-a-tan.

As far as your idiotic jealousy slander goes, why on earth would I be jealous of a creature tormented by raging, obsessive racial demons 24/7? That's a hell of one's own making regardless of how rich and famous they are; they'll never enjoy life as much as this much poorer "sniveling little white boy" does because of their own inner torment. When I die eons and eons in the future I'm going to have a satisfied smile on my face and not the frozen, constipated, delirious grimace Ray had on his.

The only way I could feel more schadenfreude about Gay Ray's purge from our corporeal world is if his corpse had been found in the early Christmas spirit by becoming a swinging "tree ornament" (if you know what I mean). I've never heard a radio host achieve the magnitude of random cruelty he did. Needless to say, he was ragingly pro-reparations to blacks and caterwauling about slavery like a cat in heat. I'll never forget that one night a white caller from Oz called in and innocently asked him if he should pay reparations when he didn't move to America until long after the Civil Rights movement. A perfectly fair question. Instead of explaining, Ray blew up at this innocent Aussie, psychotically screaming every insult in the book at him, degrading his basic humanity and calling him, "YOU RACIST, SNIVELING, SISSIFIED, LITTLE WHITE BOY WITH NO BALLS WHATSOEVER! YOU DRIVE ME UP THE WALL! GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!!!"

One of the things I hated most about Ray is that any time a caller asked a simple, honest, polite question about his late-night race-rants, he could never calmly answer the question and clarify his details to them. Instead, the ultimate radio sadist would simply blow up into a psychotic mess, damning them and their whiteness to the outer periphery of human existence and back. Much like his conservative counterpart, Michael Sewage, he'd go into such screaming, baby-tantrum seizures on the air, I was half-expecting him to have some sort of stroke or heart attack right then!

Talk radio, regardless of politics, is really an auditory trailer park of communication which has set the art of human conversation back by about 1000 years.

A couple of weeks ago, 79-year-old admittedly hilarious, but militant-black KGO radio host Ray Taliaferro's body was found as a human popsicle in the rural woods of Kentucky. He had dementia, wandered off into the woods, and I guess Mother Nature got tired of him. From what I understand, he was a San Franshitscan who recently married some woman who inherited some property in KY and they went out to see it. In a nutshell, Ray was senile, wandered off late Nov., utterly disappeared, and his hypothermic corpse was found early this month.

Anyway, on KGO I listened to Ray off and on over the years and he was a liberal extremist bully who constantly used the catchphrases, "sniveling little whiteboys with no balls whatsoever," and "crackers" constantly spewed hatred and every complex insult in the book - in gaudy, colorful verbal streamers - against any caller who disagreed with any of his radical leftist talking points (sometimes in raunchy, sexual terms). You can imagine how psychotic and violently, LOUDLY screaming he got over W (whom he always called "shrub," because he hadn't grown to a real "bush" like a man).

That being said, I sometimes listened to his show as a humorous guilty pleasure ONLY because the screaming, massively insulting, swearing, prolonged, sexually denigrating fights between he and his conservative callers that would get so prolonged, they would veer off into sheer fantasy land and I'd end up laughing my ass off no matter who was right or wrong. Like I said, this white-hating black racist had his guilty-pleasure moments. I'd normally say good riddance to this verbally abusive black racist, radical bully, but there is a tiny particle of me that does miss those funny, ridiculous moments in his radio show. As wretched as he was, one adjective you can never use to depict Ray is "boring."

You want a link? Google the name "Ray Taliaferro" and you will instantly get the long, long, long story behind his disappearance and death, it makes for an interesting mystery story, actually. There's still a bunch of details we don't know yet about his weird death. As long-winded as this OP is, I gave you the shortest version.
I often felt that we are punished for our sins while on Earth. Not after we die.

A couple of weeks ago, 79-year-old admittedly hilarious, but militant-black KGO radio host Ray Taliaferro's body was found as a human popsicle in the rural woods of Kentucky. He had dementia, wandered off into the woods, and I guess Mother Nature got tired of him. From what I understand, he was a San Franshitscan who recently married some woman who inherited some property in KY and they went out to see it. In a nutshell, Ray was senile, wandered off late Nov., utterly disappeared, and his hypothermic corpse was found early this month.

Anyway, on KGO I listened to Ray off and on over the years and he was a liberal extremist bully who constantly used the catchphrases, "sniveling little whiteboys with no balls whatsoever," and "crackers" constantly spewed hatred and every complex insult in the book - in gaudy, colorful verbal streamers - against any caller who disagreed with any of his radical leftist talking points (sometimes in raunchy, sexual terms). You can imagine how psychotic and violently, LOUDLY screaming he got over W (whom he always called "shrub," because he hadn't grown to a real "bush" like a man).

That being said, I sometimes listened to his show as a humorous guilty pleasure ONLY because the screaming, massively insulting, swearing, prolonged, sexually denigrating fights between he and his conservative callers that would get so prolonged, they would veer off into sheer fantasy land and I'd end up laughing my ass off no matter who was right or wrong. Like I said, this white-hating black racist had his guilty-pleasure moments. I'd normally say good riddance to this verbally abusive black racist, radical bully, but there is a tiny particle of me that does miss those funny, ridiculous moments in his radio show. As wretched as he was, one adjective you can never use to depict Ray is "boring."

You want a link? Google the name "Ray Taliaferro" and you will instantly get the long, long, long story behind his disappearance and death, it makes for an interesting mystery story, actually. There's still a bunch of details we don't know yet about his weird death. As long-winded as this OP is, I gave you the shortest version.
I often felt that we are punished for our sins while on Earth. Not after we die.

You don't know. You haven't died yet.

You don't know. You haven't died yet.
I don't have to die to have heart disease, lung cancer, diabetes, dementia, or spend time in prison.

Link?

Not our job. Yours.

Not my fault that you're too lazy to Google the name of one of your blatant anti-American leftist heroes, "Ray Taliaferro."

It IS your fault that you tried to sell some cockamamie story about some clown nobody has any evidence ever existed.

If Googling is so goddam easy why can't you do it and finish your own OP?

More basically, exactly when the fuck did it become somebody else's job to do your homework for you? Lazy fuckball.

Last edited:

Anytime someone calls you a M#therF#cker just tell them that you have never even met his mother

Would he be a Mutha........... if he had met yours.

Let's see.....

*First Black talk show host in a major market, starting in 1967 -- Racist
* Founded the National Association of Black Journalists in 1975 -- Racist
* Inducted into the Journalists Hall of Fame in 2011 -- Racist
* Held the last interview with Walter Cronkite back in 2009 -- that makes him and Cronkite racist

this was a real bad guy......I wonder how many innocent white people he murdered and oppressed

I also listened to KGO occasionally for amusement. Ray Taliaferro and Bernie Ward were the Batman and Robin
of leftist idiocy and delusion.
Michael Moore look alike Bernie Ward was done in by his love for little boys, as I recall, and Ray was like a black Joe Pyne (if you get the reference) and it seems like he also met a proper end.

Let's see.....

* Held the last interview with Walter Cronkite back in 2009 -- that makes him and Cronkite racist

this was a real bad guy......I wonder how many innocent white people he murdered and oppressed
None of those accomplishments prevents someone from being a racist. And it certainly doesn't make Walter Cronkite a racist unless you stupidly believe someone being interviewed takes on the persona of the interviewer.
And no one claimed Racist Ray murdered white people. Just that he was a bigot and a race baiter.

Your post checks off all the iditot boxes quite nicely.

Let's see.....

None of those accomplishments prevents someone from being a racist. And it certainly doesn't make Walter Cronkite a racist unless you stupidly believe someone being interviewed takes on the persona of the interviewer.
And no one claimed Racist Ray murdered white people. Just that he was a bigot and a race baiter.

Your post checks off all the iditot boxes quite nicely.
Waiting for the evidence of him being racist...

Him hurting your feelings and giving you the "sads" doesn't make him racist...

it just makes you sensitive

Waiting for the evidence of him being racist...

Him hurting your feelings and giving you the "sads" doesn't make him racist...

it just makes you sensitive
Of course you never listened to his show...right? I did.
I don't have to prove to you he was a race baiting bigot and you will surely not admit he was under any circumstances anyway.
So fck off!

I also listened to KGO occasionally for amusement. Ray Taliaferro and Bernie Ward were the Batman and Robin
of leftist idiocy and delusion.
Michael Moore look alike Bernie Ward was done in by his love for little boys, as I recall, and Ray was like a black Joe Pyne (if you get the reference) and it seems like he also met a proper end.

Actually I get the reference. Joe Pyne is one of those inconvenient historical figures some wags like to pretend never existed when they come all over this board whining that right-wing talk radio never existed before the Fairness Doctrine was abolished. I've dropped his name many a time along with those of Bob Grant, Fulton Lewis, Fulton Sheen, Barry Farber, Paul Harvey and Thomas Coughlin.

Actually I get the reference. Joe Pyne is one of those inconvenient historical figures some wags like to pretend never existed when they come all over this board whining that right-wing talk radio never existed before the Fairness Doctrine was abolished. I've dropped his name many a time along with those of Bob Grant, Fulton Lewis, Fulton Sheen, Barry Farber, Paul Harvey and Thomas Coughlin.
Joe Pyne - Wikipedia
Joe Pyne had many right wing views but he also took on Nazis and the KKK. He more an adversarial, attack dog sort of host than anything else and he loved controversy.
I watched his show a couple of times and always showered afterwards.

Good to know my fans are paying attention.

Joe Pyne - Wikipedia
Joe Pyne had many right wing views but he also took on Nazis and the KKK. He more an adversarial, attack dog sort of host than anything else and he loved controversy.
I watched his show a couple of times and always showered afterwards.

Good to know my fans are paying attention.

I'm a radio guy, of course I know Joe Pyne. Actually I wasn't aware he was on TV, but then I don't do TV. It's a disease.

Wrong color, but you get the idea. :laughing0301:

The-shining-.jpg

Perfect! A poetic end to a man who spent his life spewing hatred against whites (albeit in a funny way, but racist hate nonetheless) dying in a condition for which whites are well-adapted from the frozen Caucasas mountains.
You must despise white supremacists..

Forum List

Back