Death of Bay Area's Most Anti-White Racist

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
A couple of weeks ago, 79-year-old admittedly hilarious, but militant-black KGO radio host Ray Taliaferro's body was found as a human popsicle in the rural woods of Kentucky. He had dementia, wandered off into the woods, and I guess Mother Nature got tired of him. From what I understand, he was a San Franshitscan who recently married some woman who inherited some property in KY and they went out to see it. In a nutshell, Ray was senile, wandered off late Nov., utterly disappeared, and his hypothermic corpse was found early this month.

Anyway, on KGO I listened to Ray off and on over the years and he was a liberal extremist bully who constantly used the catchphrases, "sniveling little whiteboys with no balls whatsoever," and "crackers" constantly spewed hatred and every complex insult in the book - in gaudy, colorful verbal streamers - against any caller who disagreed with any of his radical leftist talking points (sometimes in raunchy, sexual terms). You can imagine how psychotic and violently, LOUDLY screaming he got over W (whom he always called "shrub," because he hadn't grown to a real "bush" like a man).

That being said, I sometimes listened to his show as a humorous guilty pleasure ONLY because the screaming, massively insulting, swearing, prolonged, sexually denigrating fights between he and his conservative callers that would get so prolonged, they would veer off into sheer fantasy land and I'd end up laughing my ass off no matter who was right or wrong. Like I said, this white-hating black racist had his guilty-pleasure moments. I'd normally say good riddance to this verbally abusive black racist, radical bully, but there is a tiny particle of me that does miss those funny, ridiculous moments in his radio show. As wretched as he was, one adjective you can never use to depict Ray is "boring."

You want a link? Google the name "Ray Taliaferro" and you will instantly get the long, long, long story behind his disappearance and death, it makes for an interesting mystery story, actually. There's still a bunch of details we don't know yet about his weird death. As long-winded as this OP is, I gave you the shortest version.

we had a radio show here that had a variety--left/right/black racists
the white hosts would discus civilly with facts/etc
the black hosts would not discuss civilly , but would scream and rant

we had a radio show here that had a variety--left/right/black racists
the white hosts would discus civilly with facts/etc
the black hosts would not discuss civilly , but would scream and rant

I believe you. But the black hosts' screaming tantrums over the air do have one useful, practical purpose: it keeps late-night, long-haul truck drivers stimulated enough they don't get drowsy or fall asleep behind the wheel. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but in a sense, late-night black baby-tantrums can serve a useful purpose to society if channeled in the right way at the right time. At the very least it's a cautionary tale of how NOT to behave in modern society.

no matter where i go in the USA i always have fire making stuff in my pockets plus a jacket , a watch cap and gloves .

A couple of weeks ago, 79-year-old admittedly hilarious, but militant-black KGO radio host Ray Taliaferro's body was found as a human popsicle in the rural woods of Kentucky. He had dementia, wandered off into the woods, and I guess Mother Nature got tired of him. From what I understand, he was a San Franshitscan who recently married some woman who inherited some property in KY and they went out to see it. In a nutshell, Ray was senile, wandered off late Nov., utterly disappeared, and his hypothermic corpse was found early this month.

Anyway, on KGO I listened to Ray off and on over the years and he was a liberal extremist bully who constantly used the catchphrases, "sniveling little whiteboys with no balls whatsoever," and "crackers" constantly spewed hatred and every complex insult in the book - in gaudy, colorful verbal streamers - against any caller who disagreed with any of his radical leftist talking points (sometimes in raunchy, sexual terms). You can imagine how psychotic and violently, LOUDLY screaming he got over W (whom he always called "shrub," because he hadn't grown to a real "bush" like a man).

That being said, I sometimes listened to his show as a humorous guilty pleasure ONLY because the screaming, massively insulting, swearing, prolonged, sexually denigrating fights between he and his conservative callers that would get so prolonged, they would veer off into sheer fantasy land and I'd end up laughing my ass off no matter who was right or wrong. Like I said, this white-hating black racist had his guilty-pleasure moments. I'd normally say good riddance to this verbally abusive black racist, radical bully, but there is a tiny particle of me that does miss those funny, ridiculous moments in his radio show. As wretched as he was, one adjective you can never use to depict Ray is "boring."

You want a link? Google the name "Ray Taliaferro" and you will instantly get the long, long, long story behind his disappearance and death, it makes for an interesting mystery story, actually. There's still a bunch of details we don't know yet about his weird death. As long-winded as this OP is, I gave you the shortest version.

Anytime someone calls you a M#therF#cker just tell them that you have never even met his mother

Anytime someone calls you a M#therF#cker just tell them that you have never even met his mother

Anytime someone calls me a motherfucker I tell them, "Sorry, your mother isn't even worth fucking. I only hire your mother to mop up my jizz puddles when I finish masturbating."

Wrong color, but you get the idea. :laughing0301:

The-shining-.jpg

Link?

Not our job. Yours.

Wrong color, but you get the idea. :laughing0301:

The-shining-.jpg

Perfect! A poetic end to a man who spent his life spewing hatred against whites (albeit in a funny way, but racist hate nonetheless) dying in a condition for which whites are well-adapted from the frozen Caucasas mountains.

Link?

Not our job. Yours.

Not my fault that you're too lazy to Google the name of one of your blatant anti-American leftist heroes, "Ray Taliaferro."

I'd just ask him if his mother was around Greenville SC 9 months before his birth.

Forum List

Back