Death Metal Music Inspires Joy Not Violence, Study Finds

As of my looking at this thread for a second or third time it's at 667 views, so I guess safe to make a comment.

That's a joke, I believe Jesus THE Christ is the ultimate power in this world and demon spirits bow before him, including their boss. I've listened to metal my whole life, have been a Christian for about the last 10 years of it.

Death metal does give an energy boost, as well as an enjoyment factor that can be misinterpreted as good vibes, and even though overall when times are good that music is an added sprinkling of oreo crumbles on your ice cream cone, when times turn bad those same lyrics take on a whole new meaning.

People who don't belive in God or the devil can just laugh off the lyrics of bands like Slayer or even Iron Maiden with thier number of the beast hook, but you are inviting in dark spirits when you listen to songs about blood sacrifice and satanic rituals, and it's all fun and games until you cant get a good night sleep in your own house.

For the most part I don't listen to metal anymore the way I did, there's groups I don't listen to at all anymore like Slayer, these guys I'm pretty sure are on the dark enough side I shouldn't be listening to them, but I've read the lyrics and as metal goes this is from my POV not on the negative side even though they are morbid, they are that.

Forum List

Back