Dear Santa (or Hannukah Sam)....

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
You are never to old to write to Santa (or Hannukah Sam).... so let's have it folks!!!!!

Dear Santa....

1. I'd like to see my son graduate from college

2. I'd like to finally find that special someone who can actually fix that water problem in my basement...

3. Oh yes, and a cordless drill with all the nifty attachments!

4. My Brother and Sister-In-Law finally find the house they've dreaming of!!!

P.S. and for other people....

1. Please get Cindy Sheehan some psychiatric help

2. I'd also like to see some common sense return to the Hill in Washington DC and to Albany NY

3. A sound defeat for Hillary Clinton this next year.

4. Please send George W. Bush a copy of the books "Vetoing Pork Barrel Legislation for Dummies" and "Learn Conservatism in 24 Hours"

5. Please get Saddam to tell us all where he put those pesky WMDs.

6. Of course, I'd like to see peace on Earth and Good Will towards men, but I'd also like to see DDT taken off the list of bad pesticides so that millions of people who needlessly die of Malaria each year no longer do.

7. And speaking of millions of people needlessly dying..... this year, can we start fighting AIDS using common sense techniques instead of Political Correctness. And can you get someone to shut up that roiling mass of AIDS activists instead of placating them?

Karl

P.S. Last year I asked you to get Ann Coulter to fall madly in love with me and want to bear my children.... I'm sure it was an oversight, so if you could....

P.P.S. and if you can't get Ann to go along with it, then Michele Malkin, Laura Ingraham or even Paige Hopkins will do!!!! :)

KarlMarx said:
You are never to old to write to Santa (or Hannukah Sam).... so let's have it folks!!!!!

Dear Santa....

...P.S. and for other people....

1. Please get Cindy Sheehan some psychiatric help

2. I'd also like to see some common sense return to the Hill in Washington DC and to Albany NY

3. A sound defeat for Hillary Clinton this next year.

4. Please send George W. Bush a copy of the books "Vetoing Pork Barrel Legislation for Dummies" and "Learn Conservatism in 24 Hours"

5. Please get Saddam to tell us all where he put those pesky WMDs.

6. Of course, I'd like to see peace on Earth and Good Will towards men, but I'd also like to see DDT taken off the list of bad pesticides so that millions of people who needlessly die of Malaria each year no longer do.

7. And speaking of millions of people needlessly dying..... this year, can we start fighting AIDS using common sense techniques instead of Political Correctness. And can you get someone to shut up that roiling mass of AIDS activists instead of placating them?

Karl

P.S. Last year I asked you to get Ann Coulter to fall madly in love with me and want to bear my children.... I'm sure it was an oversight, so if you could....

P.P.S. and if you can't get Ann to go along with it, then Michele Malkin, Laura Ingraham or even Paige Hopkins will do!!!! :)

Dear Santa:

If you could just give me #3, I'd be happy.

Sincerely,
Abbey

Forum List

Back