Dear Republican Michigican legislators

what an embarrassment..

you think you all would be ashamed, but you seem to like when your Representatives show their ass, or should I say, vagina

Does the Vagina Monologue explain that babies are grown in the womb, about half a foot up from the vagina?

I'd hate to see such an ignorant person exposing said ignorance so proudly forever, you know?

The House Speaker was not trying to rape her as she implied. I think that must have been a Freudian slip on her part. Wishful thinking.

"Who is Lisa Brown?"

"Oh, she's the one who was opposed to a ban on late term abortions except in the case of the mother's life being in danger."

"Ahhhh...that one."

They're called Michiganders. That's the only bit of real news I took out of this faux issue.

Does the Vagina Monologue explain that babies are grown in the womb, about half a foot up from the vagina?

I'd hate to see such an ignorant person exposing said ignorance so proudly forever, you know?

The House Speaker was not trying to rape her as she implied. I think that must have been a Freudian slip on her part. Wishful thinking.

She didn't imply anyone was trying to rape her you gaping moron.

Forum List

Back