Dear people moving from California

We've had at least one attempted invasion from California ultra-progressives here in New Mexico that were kicked to the curb by the voters. New mexico might be liberal but they're typically not radical left and have no desire to become a California colony.

What invasion is that?
Just after the housing bubble burst in 2008, a number of my lifelong New Mexico friends still remissness over it especially around election time. A couple of ultra-progressives are running again and they'll most likely be kicked to the curb come election day except maybe in Santa Fe, the city counsel may pick up one or two.

Please don't come to Alabama. You will hate the Humidity........you will hate the Hurricanes.......and we have Evil Coal burning plants here.

and........and...........and..........the Mosquito's are horrible.............

Stay away for your own sake.......Save your lives.............

But you vertical family tree folks provide hours of entertainment!

Clean air be damned!!!

Alabama coal plant listed as largest greenhouse gas emitter in the country
1.2 Billion spent in Scrubbers and environmental controls.

What are the parts per million being emitted..........hmmmm.........

It produces cheap power and with the installs it GREATLY lessens the emissions..........

We don't want to pay power bills like California here.............and refuse to take them down.

Except natural gas is cheaper than coal.

California's power costs have to do with deregulation, not coal vs. anything else.
Natural gas vis-a-vis coal prices 2017 | Statistic

https://buffalo.uwex.edu/files/2011/01/Energy-Cost-Calculator-for-Various-Fuels-PSU.pdf

I have a bag of woodchips for my smoker, it has a Cali Proposistion 65 warning on the bag. That's the kind of lunacy they export. The wall needs to go from the Gulf of Mexico and right along Calis eastern border, hang a left at the top of the state and terminate in the Pacific.

You have a problem with being an informed consumer?

Low-income folks moved out, high-income folks moved in
People making $55,000 or less a year were mostly moving out of California between 2007 and 2016, the report found, while people making more than $200,000 a year moved in.

More of those residents with lower income were moving to states like Texas, Nevada and Arizona. And more of those with higher incomes were coming into California from states like New York, Illinois, and New Jersey.

Leaving California: Here's who's moving out, who's moving in.

Good luck.

Please don't come to Alabama. You will hate the Humidity........you will hate the Hurricanes.......and we have Evil Coal burning plants here.

and........and...........and..........the Mosquito's are horrible.............

Stay away for your own sake.......Save your lives.............

But you vertical family tree folks provide hours of entertainment!

Clean air be damned!!!

Alabama coal plant listed as largest greenhouse gas emitter in the country
1.2 Billion spent in Scrubbers and environmental controls.

What are the parts per million being emitted..........hmmmm.........

It produces cheap power and with the installs it GREATLY lessens the emissions..........

We don't want to pay power bills like California here.............and refuse to take them down.

Except natural gas is cheaper than coal.

California's power costs have to do with deregulation, not coal vs. anything else.
Natural gas vis-a-vis coal prices 2017 | Statistic

https://buffalo.uwex.edu/files/2011/01/Energy-Cost-Calculator-for-Various-Fuels-PSU.pdf
Seems Natural gas prices have fallen enough to do the deed..........From Fracking tech.............

I have no problem with Natural Gas at all.........as it is a resource we have a lot of also...........we have a 200 year supply of coal........don't know the year of supply of Natural Gas...........

I've worked on both Style plants during my time.........Natural Gas turbines are cleaner than coal.......both produce inexpensive electricity now......back in the day though Natural Gas cost a lot more.

Another value of fracking.

Low-income folks moved out, high-income folks moved in
People making $55,000 or less a year were mostly moving out of California between 2007 and 2016, the report found, while people making more than $200,000 a year moved in.

More of those residents with lower income were moving to states like Texas, Nevada and Arizona. And more of those with higher incomes were coming into California from states like New York, Illinois, and New Jersey.

Leaving California: Here's who's moving out, who's moving in.

Good luck.
You priced them out.........now you can be a elitist state with Mexican slave labor to replace them.........LOL

Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that in 2008, Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

Like Wry Catcher said, I get the feeling that many of the people who hate on California have never even been there.
I do, and I see they are common folk. Some are this, some are that. They seem to be fleeing the state because the extremist weirdos
NOW
are dictating the norm. And because Californians are so beneficent and tolerant they are being pushed out of their own homeland. I don't call that tolerance, I call that cowardice. Run away.

Yes, sadly it is being slowly ruined by the crazies, but there are still decent people there. I don't live there anymore, I actually live in Mexico (beachfront property here is amazingly affordable). But a lot of my family is still in California, so I'm not opposed to the idea of moving back there at some point, but I would want to live in a rural area.
Isn't it? Crazies? I have seen Californian almond farmers, small business men entrepreneurs pack up and flee. Because California isn't so great as they make it. When Californians move to Colorado, because its cheaper and then bring their morality and baggage with them, well...make it so expensive here and bring their broken morality with them ….I have had enough of that.

Corporate farms eating up family farms?

Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that in 2008, Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

Like Wry Catcher said, I get the feeling that many of the people who hate on California have never even been there.
I do, and I see they are common folk. Some are this, some are that. They seem to be fleeing the state because the extremist weirdos
NOW
are dictating the norm. And because Californians are so beneficent and tolerant they are being pushed out of their own homeland. I don't call that tolerance, I call that cowardice. Run away.

Yes, sadly it is being slowly ruined by the crazies, but there are still decent people there. I don't live there anymore, I actually live in Mexico (beachfront property here is amazingly affordable). But a lot of my family is still in California, so I'm not opposed to the idea of moving back there at some point, but I would want to live in a rural area.
Isn't it? Crazies? I have seen Californian almond farmers, small business men entrepreneurs pack up and flee. Because California isn't so great as they make it. When Californians move to Colorado, because its cheaper and then bring their morality and baggage with them, well...make it so expensive here and bring their broken morality with them ….I have had enough of that.

Corporate farms eating up family farms?
Corporate farms ate family farms up along time ago..........Lion's share and Lion's share of grants and subsidies.

I do, and I see they are common folk. Some are this, some are that. They seem to be fleeing the state because the extremist weirdos NOW are dictating the norm. And because Californians are so beneficent and tolerant they are being pushed out of their own homeland. I don't call that tolerance, I call that cowardice. Run away. Move to Colorado. Assholes.
many who have retired cant afford to live there mary....and when they have to move that aint cowardice....but it is something the state should be ashamed of...

I have a bag of woodchips for my smoker, it has a Cali Proposistion 65 warning on the bag. That's the kind of lunacy they export. The wall needs to go from the Gulf of Mexico and right along Calis eastern border, hang a left at the top of the state and terminate in the Pacific.

I have a problem with forcing manufactures to post useless warnings on their products. OMG wood chips, carcinogen.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

San Francsico Bay, wildlife ^^^
images

GG Bridge & Civil War Fort (Fort Point)
View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Most of California looks like Texas

Flat, brown and dusty

The OP is to get people to stay.....

Remember.........the deserts in California are really green and lush..........nice cool breezes in the summer there.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Flat, brown and dusty
there is more to california than the southern desert......
Indeed, commie government, illegals out the ass, restricted rights, human filth everywhere, a huge cluster of faggots called hollywood, and then some.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Flat, brown and dusty
Indeed, commie government, illegals out the ass, restricted rights, human filth everywhere, a huge cluster of faggots called hollywood, and then some.
were we talking about people or landscape?....

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Flat, brown and dusty

Yep! See: Mojave Desert at dawn and dusk, color pictures - Google Search

images

and,

images

and,
images

I have a problem with forcing manufactures to post useless warnings on their products. OMG wood chips, carcinogen.

Benzopyrene is a known carcinogen produced when burning wood chips.

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

images

View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Flat, brown and dusty
were we talking about people or landscape?....

It seems miketx is envious of CA and is so biased his vision of reality is restricted to whatever confirms his biases. Sad, being in a box and unable to see beyond his limited vision.

Forum List

Back