Dear North Korea, you want to get Trumps attention, your going about it the wrong way...

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kim yun fuck, you want to get Trumps attention, tweet about his daughter's clothing lines, tweet about The Apprentice or better still, egg him on about his inaugural crowd numbers, but please stop wasting good fuel and energy touting your missiles....this man, our clown in chief, is all fluff and lies and he hasso much on his mind; like trying to cover up his ties with Russia and managing his mindless supporters, so the threat of nuclear war or sending our troops to war, just isn't a priority.

I'm just trying to help a brotha out, trust me, the tweets will work.

Kim yun fuck, you want to get Trumps attention, tweet about his daughter's clothing lines, tweet about The Apprentice or better still, egg him on about his inaugural crowd numbers, but please stop wasting good fuel and energy touting your missiles....this man, our clown in chief, is all fluff and lies and he hasso much on his mind; like trying to cover up his ties with Russia and managing his mindless supporters, so the threat of nuclear war or sending our troops to war, just isn't a priority.

Good advice to Kim Jong. It would be much more productive than blowing off fireworks (such a wasted effort and resources) Ya' think he'll get ur message.

• Banned

Good advice to Kim Jong. It would be much more productive than blowing off fireworks (such a wasted effort and resources) Ya' think he'll get ur message.
Apparently he has not and its laughable watching your leader, ie Trump, who talked all this tough shit on the campaign trail, completely oblivious to this lunatic, who might indeed start a 3rd war, but NK got its maniac and we got ours, I guess.

Apparently he has not and its laughable watching your leader, ie Trump, who talked all this tough shit on the campaign trail, completely oblivious to this lunatic, who might indeed start a 3rd war, but NK got its maniac and we got ours, I guess.
Ironically if you are an American he's your leader today too! :eusa_angel:

• Banned

Not only will I never address that lying piece of shit as president, I for the first time in my life, wish Lee Harvey Oswald was alive....now you can take that any way you like...that's how much I despise Trump!!

Not only will I never address that lying piece of shit as president, I for the first time in my life, wish Lee Harvey Oswald was alive....now you can take that any way you like...that's how much I despise Trump!!
O' well you will have to get used to it because he'll be there for awhile. Or you can continue to whine, thrash at the wind like a boat with no direction and be minimized voice of unreasonable expectations.

Idiot...ethiopia has more computers than kim

yea ours is a poster named tiger......

O' well you will have to get used to it because he'll be there for awhile. Or you can continue to whine, thrash at the wind like a boat with no direction and be minimized voice of unreasonable expectations.
Lets get something clear, you white right winged nuts do not hold a monopoly on when to hate on a president and when not to. You whores spent 8 long gotdamned years hating on Obama, hating on black people, disrespecting the president and his family and now that you got a idiot in the white house, all is good FOR EVERYBODY????Get the fuck outta here and kiss my ass

Lets get something clear, you white right winged nuts do not hold a monopoly on when to hate on a president and when not to. You whores spent 8 long gotdamned years hating on Obama, hating on black people, disrespecting the president and his family and now that you got a idiot in the white house, all is good FOR EVERYBODY????Get the fuck outta here and kiss my ass
My, my a hateful lil' accuser aren't you. I have no intentions of "kissing" your "ass".

My, my a hateful lil' accuser aren't you. I have no intentions of "kissing" your "ass".
And let that rubber neck of yours go to waste?

I can't help looking at your lil' shit piles from time to time as they are so ridiculous they make me giggle.

I can't help looking at your lil' shit piles from time to time as they are so ridiculous they make me giggle.
Sure you can help it....its called putting me on ignore......or could it be, you actually learn somethin?

Sure you can help it....its called putting me on ignore......or could it be, you actually learn somethin?
I do have to admit there are a lot of f'd-up things in this ol' world to learn about when trying to see where it gets a start in de-tangling what went on. The how, when and where's of it all are pretty simple but humans do seem to create self inflicted complications and devices that are beyond reasonable.

Has it occurred to anyone that the Winter Olympics are in South Korea next year? THAT would get attention.

And he's just the narcissistic man-child to do it.

Forum List

Back