Dear Muslim Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
You died during Jummah prayer by an enemy of Islam.

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

You were martyred and honored on this blessed day of Friday.

That every two bit muslim woman in a berka is glorified in death paints you exactly what America doesn't want or need

Crawl back to your sh*thole country, and leave us outta your muzzie BS

~S~
She's a human, Sparky. She could be my mother. Or sister. That's what matters. It's how Sunni sees it.

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

That every two bit muslim woman in a berka is glorified in death paints you exactly what America doesn't want or need

~S~
She's a human, Sparky. She could be my mother. Or sister. That's what matters. It's how Sunni sees it.

All fine & well.....then view her as one w/out the 'effing pretenses

I don't subscribe to religmo's , or this rocks political movements hiding behind them

They can all suck my old white azz, that inclused the muzzies, the KKKhristians, the Jews, and anyone else foisting it upon me

or did you miss>>>>

You were martyred and honored

THAT is MY right

~S~

I'll believe islam is a religion the day the Baptists start blowing up Methodist churches....Who are we kidding here? What happens to a sunni muslim who murders a shia muslim....do they both get to sit on allah's lap like he's Santa Claus and pick their virgins? Who the hell wants a virgin anyway?....blood on the sheets and guilty tears....sorry, got off track there. SunniMan can mourn total strangers but he can't fool those of us who remember bin-Laden declaring war on America for defending HIS Saudi homeland. I wonder what the average ISIS killer thinks of Baghdadi hiding from the world instead of standing with his fighters...same with bin-Laden...a fucking coward to the end when he pulled one of his wives in front of him to stop the bullets intended for his stinking hide. Worship Muhammad the pedophile rapist if you wish....stab Christians, shoot Christians, set Christians on fire...that's what the Koran teaches.....tell the infidel any lie, smile to their face while you plot their murder. If the board washrags are okay with this, they can move in front of our own innocents when the shooting starts and be "martyrs"....but there is no allah, there are no virgins (ISIS raped them all), and there is no heaven for this satanic cult.

~S~

All fine & well.....then view her as one w/out the 'effing pretenses

I don't subscribe to religmo's , or this rocks political movements hiding behind them

They can all suck my old white azz, that inclused the muzzies, the KKKhristians, the Jews, and anyone else foisting it upon me

or did you miss>>>>

You were martyred and honored

THAT is MY right

~S~
Of course it's your right. I can make a comment, too, can't I? I didn't feel like he was foisting anything on me, just speaking to a woman who was murdered at prayer. If he meant more than that, I'd have to rethink that.

I'll believe islam is a religion the day the Baptists start blowing up Methodist churches....Who are we kidding here? What happens to a sunni muslim who murders a shia muslim....do they both get to sit on allah's lap like he's Santa Claus and pick their virgins? Who the hell wants a virgin anyway?....blood on the sheets and guilty tears....sorry, got off track there. SunniMan can mourn total strangers but he can't fool those of us who remember bin-Laden declaring war on America for defending HIS Saudi homeland. I wonder what the average ISIS killer thinks of Baghdadi hiding from the world instead of standing with his fighters...same with bin-Laden...a fucking coward to the end when he pulled one of his wives in front of him to stop the bullets intended for his stinking hide. Worship Muhammad the pedophile rapist if you wish....stab Christians, shoot Christians, set Christians on fire...that's what the Koran teaches.....tell the infidel any lie, smile to their face while you plot their murder. If the board washrags are okay with this, they can move in front of our own innocents when the shooting starts and be "martyrs"....but there is no allah, there are no virgins (ISIS raped them all), and there is no heaven for this satanic cult.

imho, we should simply send all the muzzies, methodists, baptists,christians ,etc to some reclusive island w/no way off it

they can all howl to their 'effin God ,as they kill each other w/out the rest of humanity being involved

~S~

I was living in Boston when the Marathon bombing took place and the city basically shutdown. The 8 year old boy who was killed affected me deeply. Every muslim I knew thought the bombing was stupid, and all it did was cause grief to the Islamic community. ... :cool:

Then throw your religmo crap in the toliet, and welcome to secular America Sunni

there is no God & Country

that is a fascade religmo's pollute patriotism with

~S~

Sunni, a friend just sent me a video that apparently was taken by the shooter as he was killing the people and it's so horrible. I can't copy it because he sent to me as a personal message.
He seems to have had a camera mounted on his head and the it's beyond disturbing. He first shows all of the guns he had in his car and then started shooting people. I saw the woman you posted here too.
Watching it made me want to start screaming in agony for those poor people.

Oh, there's a Heaven alright....I believe I've seen souls rise upward.....not for muslims...it's a pagan cult, not a religion, and unless a muslim disavows "allah", he ain't going there.

So no need for God to judge, you can do that for Him, right?

What's your problem? I don't happen to believe that cult is deserving of anything but Hell...why would you? Read the Koran....watch the news....it's a death cult.
I have read all 100 Surats of the Quran and it is a beautiful book, definitely Holy from start to finish, back to front.

Sunni, a friend just sent me a video that apparently was taken by the shooter as he was killing the people and it's so horrible. I can't copy it because he sent to me as a personal message.
He seems to have had a camera mounted on his head and the it's beyond disturbing. He first shows all of the guns he had in his car and then started shooting people. I saw the woman you posted here too.
Some things can never be unseen. I don't watch such things. It poisons the soul

My OP entitled (((shrug))) explains the board's thoughts on the NZ massacre....my conclusion was I didn't give a shit....I didn't call it "payback" until confronted by SunniMan.....take a look at massacres and then take a look at who was behind them.....especially in Africa lately....Let's not forget al-Qaida attacked us because we put boots on the ground to protect the Saudis from Saddam....that's why bin-Laden did 9/11....because we "infidels" protected HIS country from a rampaging Iraq. How many more thousand lunatics screaming "Allahu Akbar" stabbing people on subways, pressure-cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, San Diego....BOO FUCKING HOO they get a taste of their own medicine....spare me the crocodile tears.
You are using GROUP GUILT.

We are not defined by and our rights determined by what GROUPS WE ARE IN. We are not guilty of anything simply because another person did some heinous thing and who is in some contrived group we are also in.

I am not guilty of what the Nazis did in Europe because I am white, or because I am Christian or because I am Catholic or anything else.

The guilty are those who do the deed, and no one else.

Those poor people in New Zealand were innocent and all who think their shooting justified because of something another Muslim somewhere else did is a loon, incapable of rational thought.

Some things can never be unseen. I don't watch such things. It poisons the soul
But the poison has its antidote; recalling all the good one has seen in life and falling on the Divine Mercy of Our Creator.

Just remember: they were killed not by Christians, but by one mutual enemy of Christians and Muslims. A False Flag action took place.
'False Flag' attacks are directed by a third party who gains from the deception.

Unless you are referring to Satan, who benefits from this insanity?

Heck, most American's don't believe that Kennedy's assassination was committed by Oswald alone like the government says. But that doesn't make them unAmerican. .. :cool:

Well Oswald was part of a group, I am certain, but who and who backed that group, I have no idea. Too many different groups wanted Kennedy dead, sort of a 'Murder on the orient Express'.

Oh, there's a Heaven alright....I believe I've seen souls rise upward.....not for muslims...it's a pagan cult, not a religion, and unless a muslim disavows "allah", he ain't going there.

So no need for God to judge, you can do that for Him, right?

What's your problem? I don't happen to believe that cult is deserving of anything but Hell...why would you? Read the Koran....watch the news....it's a death cult.
I have read all 100 Surats of the Quran and it is a beautiful book, definitely Holy from start to finish, back to front.

But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ
For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light

So, so, sad.......

The guy is a mentally ill sicko with a warped agenda. ... :cuckoo:

I'll believe islam is a religion the day the Baptists start blowing up Methodist churches....Who are we kidding here?
Does a Catholic blowing up a protestant Parlaiment count?

Or Baptists dropping bombs on a Christian German city overcrowded with Christian refugees?

How about the Thirty Years War? that count?

But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ
For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light

The Quran says that Jesus was not defeated in His death, which He was not. The tradition among Muslims is that Jesus lived, but that is not a required belief as I understand it.

The Quran does affirm the Virgin Birth of Jesus and all His miracles (other than the resurrection which it does not comment on), so I do not understand why so many Christians think that Muslims are inherently hostile to Jesus, or even Christians as a group. The Salafists have issues based on their use of a non-main stream system of abrogation which is not something I think you and I really understand if at all.

I think that God sent Mohamed. His empire seems to be the best literal fulfillment of the Daniel prophesies of a coming Heavenly Kingdom that filled all the Earth.

Book of the Prophet Daniel, chapter 2

24 Then Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had appointed to execute the wise men of Babylon, and said to him, “Do not execute the wise men of Babylon. Take me to the king, and I will interpret his dream for him.”

25 Arioch took Daniel to the king at once and said, “I have found a man among the exiles from Judah who can tell the king what his dream means.”

26 The king asked Daniel (also called Belteshazzar), “Are you able to tell me what I saw in my dream and interpret it?”

27 Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, 28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you were lying in bed are these:

29 “As Your Majesty was lying there, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen. 30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I have greater wisdom than anyone else alive, but so that Your Majesty may know the interpretation and that you may understand what went through your mind.

31 “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

36 “This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38 in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

46 Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell prostrate before Daniel and paid him honor and ordered that an offering and incense be presented to him. 47 The king said to Daniel, “Surely your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, for you were able to reveal this mystery.”
When you look at this passage in combination with the Four Beasts of Chapter 7, it is apparent to me that the four kingdoms are 1) Babylon, 2) Persia, 3) Greece and the four successor kingdoms of Alexanders generals, and finally 4) the Roman Empire, that later became divided and much of it loosely controlled. The phrase 'filling all the Earth' is more closely translated as 'filling or controlling all the civilized governments of the known world' in the view/perspective of the author.

The rise of Islam and its attendant kingdoms are the closest thing in its historical behavior (ignoring theological quibbling) to a description of the rock carved from the mountain by the hand of God that destroyed the fourth kingdom.

I am not a Muslim because of my love and devotion to Jesus Christ, but I see no reason to think that my faith in Jesus precludes recognizing the righteousness and inspiration of Mohamed and his generation. But like all things run by human beings, I think the Hadith has become flawed by governments who wanted to use Islam as a sustaining system of faith for war with what remained of Christian kingdoms. And so the Hadith was viewed in its harshest lights and traditions in order to energize the war against Christians, as we have done to them by our erroneous view we have of the Quran and of Mohamed himself.

I used to think that the prophesied Kingdom of Heaven was the Catholic Church, but recent events have dispelled that misconception.

So, so, sad.......

The guy is a mentally ill sicko with a warped agenda. ... :cuckoo:
Yes, he is, but how often have Christians suffered the same fate. The defenders of Islam give the very same excuses you have read here. Too bad more muslims have no empathy for innocent Christians martyred for their faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back