Dear Mr. Dick.....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Dear "Dick"

I am listening to you now on George Stephanopolous's show and you seem so sure of how to handle this thing in Iraq with ISIS.

Fire up the military, boots on the ground! We cannot let this part of the world fall apart lest we make our own world more insecure! Ah! You're bringing up the people who died on 9/11! Didn't think you'd miss that little bit of red meat in there! Oh, the moderator John Wimpy Balls is letting you rant and rave with such certitude. He's only touching upon the criticism you've received....

Just one question, Mr. Dick...If you're so fucking right about everything then why were you also so fucking incompetent for 8 years in fixing the problem?.... which brings up a question about your competence and judgment now.

Go talk to the sheep on your ranch in Wyoming, Mr. Dick. That's the ONLY audience you have now.

Oh god, he's not going to be on MTP, too?

What's this bullshit about the "liberal media"? This asshole sure gets a lot of ink and air for not being in charge of anything anymore.

They need to keep the cameras on him and beat the truth into him over and over until he has a "heart" attack and dies on global television.

Like someone on MSNBC if these war hawk neo cons want a damn war in Iraq so badly. Take your children down to the recruiting office and sign them up! WE THE PEOPLE don't want it!

Being against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are what propelled Ron Paul to popularity with people under the age of 25. They don't want to go. They saw the carnage and want no part of it. Good for them.

Let Cheney sign up and go. And take that bitch daughter of his with him.

Like someone on MSNBC if these war hawk neo cons want a damn war in Iraq so badly. Take your children down to the recruiting office and sign them up! WE THE PEOPLE don't want it!

Being against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are what propelled Ron Paul to popularity with people under the age of 25. They don't want to go. They saw the carnage and want no part of it. Good for them.

Hell, Cheney still has exemptions left over from the Vietnam War.

Ya, she sure did. TBogg used to shred her on a regular basis. I really got a kick out of watching her fail.

Hell, Cheney still has exemptions left over from the Vietnam War.

5 deferments to keep his own ass out of Viet Nam.
Cheney' - s Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue - NYTimes.com
Cheney's Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
Published: May 1, 2004

Notice the righties on here can't defend this asshole who wants to drag their sons and daughters back there?

Maybe it's me or I haven't been paying attention to this board right here but I don't think that Cheney is well liked by too many on the right.

Forum List

Back