Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Oh, of course we didn't do anything REAL. But in the world of INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD WARS, we won. Hands down. We kicked the bitch out of her own thread. Win Win Win.

Really... What did you win? I saw a bunch of clowning around, schoolyard taunts and embarrassing lack of knowledge or historical understanding. But I missed the significance of it all I guess.

What did we win? A million dollars, obviously.

It can't die as long as you and your little whiny, butt hurt, circle jerk buddies keep it alive. View attachment 19618

Oh YOU'RE still here?

Yay.

You need to change your sigline as it's merely a wet dream of your's. "Defeat" Foxfyre? :lol: A mental midget like you couldn't defeat a stump in a contest of wits. Hurry along, I hear your mommy calling you.

She fled her own thread, crying like a sissy because she couldn't handle the fact that she was being called on every single lie, distortion, half-truth and skewing of historical fact she tried to posit as some kind of revisionist history.

We won alright. We super-duper-hell-yeah won. You are simply trying to pick up the mantle for her, but this thread is dead, mothafucka! AND WE KILLED IT.

Long Live Us.

0c11da1d-12bc-44f1-ab9b-1a3243a58262.jpg

Oh YOU'RE still here?

Yay.

You need to change your sigline as it's merely a wet dream of your's. "Defeat" Foxfyre? :lol: A mental midget like you couldn't defeat a stump in a contest of wits. Hurry along, I hear your mommy calling you.

She fled her own thread, crying like a sissy because she couldn't handle the fact that she was being called on every single lie, distortion, half-truth and skewing of historical fact she tried to posit as some kind of revisionist history.

We won alright. We super-duper-hell-yeah won. You are simply trying to pick up the mantle for her, but this thread is dead, mothafucka! AND WE KILLED IT.

Long Live Us.

No, she didn't flee her thread. She put the circle jerk troll patrol on her ignore list because you couldn't/wouldn't participate in the exercise. There is a big difference. Again, a mental midget like you couldn't defeat a stump in a contest of wits. Your mom is really going to get pissed if you don't get off the interwebs and take your nap.

Long Live Us.

No, she didn't flee her thread. She put the circle jerk troll patrol on her ignore list because you couldn't/wouldn't participate in the exercise. There is a big difference. Again, a mental midget like you couldn't defeat a stump in a contest of wits. Your mom is really going to get pissed if you don't get off the interwebs and take your nap.

It wasn't an exercise, you twit. It was a dumb, email-level joke that basically advocated secession. Then once she saw that there was a group of us who weren't buying her BULLSHIT about the Founding Fathers and how much more "civilized" and "cool" it was back in the olden days, she got her panties in a twist.

And news alert, Dummy, I'm a grown man. Though I'm sure to you anyone born after "Leave it To Beaver" debuted is a kid, right, Menopausal McGee?

What exactly makes me a moron?

Um, you're as stupid as a 2X4.

Seriously, as socks go, you have about the lowest general intellect in the forum.

Granted, you and Truthmatters are about neck in neck for general posting prowess, but you're Bodecea's sock, and TM is an actual person. That leaves you at the very bottom of the heap.

The fact that I'm aware of the DOW doubling since Obama took office?

So the DOW is higher than any time during the Bush presidency, right Shortbus? Not so much? Hmmm..

26 straight months of jobs growth?

26 straight months of unemployment above 8% - with UE never dropping to the level of the day Obama took office - not once. Less people wanting to work have jobs today than Jan. 20, 2009. Heckuvajob, Barry.

The lowest corporate tax rates in our country's history? The lowest capital gains rates in our country's history? What exactly makes me a moron? Business has been improving steadily since about halfway through his first year in office.

Really? Must explain that astounding 1.7% GDP Dear Leader has going....

I know Fox News probably doesn't give you THAT narrative,

No, they sure don't - they tend to stick to the facts.

so let someone who's not inside the bubble of idiocy tell you:

That sure wouldn't be you, shitferbrains.

Business has been doing much better since Obama took office.

The fuck it is, stupid.

What exactly makes me a moron?

Seriously, as socks go, you have about the lowest general intellect in the forum.

Granted, you and Truthmatters are about neck in neck for general posting prowess, but you're Bodecea's sock, and TM is an actual person. That leaves you at the very bottom of the heap.

The fact that I'm aware of the DOW doubling since Obama took office?

So the DOW is higher than any time during the Bush presidency, right Shortbus? Not so much? Hmmm..

26 straight months of unemployment above 8% - with UE never dropping to the level of the day Obama took office - not once. Less people wanting to work have jobs today than Jan. 20, 2009. Heckuvajob, Barry.

so let someone who's not inside the bubble of idiocy tell you:

Business has been doing much better since Obama took office.

The fuck it is, stupid.

:thup: :clap2:

Oh YOU'RE still here?

Yay.

Long Live Us.

"WIN" is too strong a word. But she was doubtlessly corrected several times. But people like that don't learn; they just go dormant and stop embarrassing themselves for short periods of time.

KWC is in love with Foxy and thinks she needs help defending her lameness.

Love? Naw, just a lot of respect? She can run circles around you and your light weight clown posse both day and night with her feet tied together. Don't you guys have a circle jerk scheduled for noon? Better get busy.

Oh Brother.

Foxy is probably LHAO at Conservojerk and his compadres.

They won?? Wasn't anything to win but they are welcome to their "win."

I'll just stand over there and LMAO along with Foxy.

You know that's not a real saying that people use, right?

LOL. Accusations of being a sock. Brills.

Ha ha ha. You're an idiot, and your paranoia makes you doubly-so.

When did I say that? I said it's doubled since Obama took office. And don't forget, fucktoast, that in 2007 and 2008, under Bush's watch it ALL fell apart. This is about giving DUE credit to Obama for the recovery that he has overseen. The economy is recovering, no matter what your blind, ignorant, old, shriveled and puckered asshole believes, it is recovering.

But to reiterate, your stupid fucking brain didn't compute that I said the DOW had simply doubled since Obama took office. Never claimed it was the highest ever, or even higher than when Bush was in office...Certainly is much higher than when he LEFT office though...by about double...which was my point...FuckTard.

Want to see lower unemployment? Let him hire massive amounts of government workers like Reagan, Bush, Bush II, and Clinton did. Oh wait, you're one of those idiotic "GOVERNMENT IS EVIL" stupids that wouldn't like THAT either. So I guess we see that you're the one full of a kind of hate that doesn't even let you see the fucking forest for the trees.

Then again, you're so old you should probably stay in the house after 4pm anyway. Don't wanna be out when the sun goes down, do ya?

United States - GDP - real growth rate - Historical Data Graphs per Year

According to that, my stupid fucking friend, GW's GDP growth was 2% and 1.1% in the last two years of HIS term. And that big ol' -2.6% was 2009, the year Obama took office when much of the Bush-era fiscal policies were still in place.

So why don't YOU explain how Obama immediately righted the ship, and took swung us a full 5.6% from 2009 into 2010's 2.8% growth, and you're not giving him credit for it. Explain why you don't give him credit for that, and maybe we'll see if you're not just the bias-blind piece of shit you seem to be.

LEL.

I'd rather my brain be shit than not have one, Gramps.

The fuck it is, stupid.

Hmm. I'd say 26 straight months of jobs growth would fly in the face of your point, but then you're old and smell like Ben Gay, so whatever.

KWC is in love with Foxy and thinks she needs help defending her lameness.

Love? Naw, just a lot of respect? She can run circles around you and your light weight clown posse both day and night with her feet tied together. Don't you guys have a circle jerk scheduled for noon? Better get busy.

Ha ha ha. You're a bonafide fucking idiot. Congrats! You made the list!

Well, if you are a conservative, you believe in ignoring the PDB saying Bin Laden determined to attack within the US. Once attacked, you believe the best course of action is to continue to read "My Pet Goat". And once you have the country pissed off and ready to go get the responsible party, you don't finish the job. Instead you go and attack another country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Then you create a massive Gestapo organization at home and spy on your own citizens.

Oh, I guess I've been "cherry picking". If something doesn't fit into your world view, just ignore it and blame the liberals.

I don't base my ideology on cherry picked events or circumstances or individuals I don't like or appreciate. You, and most of your liberal friends, obviously justify your ideology in that manner because you are incapable of conceptionalizing anything any other way. And that's a pity but that is also why we have irreconcilable differences.

I want a divorce.

Yes, we see your attitude at work by Repugs in congress all the time now. It's your way or the highway. No room for compromise. It has to be 100% your way, because 85% just isn't enough. The only thing you conservatives seem to conceptualize is to co-opt everything. The founders, a very ideologically diverse group, now are all conservatives (or "classic liberals") in your mind. God is a right wing republican because conservative televangelists say so. Your whole screed boils down to Conservative = good, Liberal = bad, because you can't conceptualize that liberals have ever done anything good.

Name a Democratic entitlement program that is not going bankrupt.

Forum List

Back