Dear Leader

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
A Communist, a Muslim and an Illegal Alien walk into a bar….
The bartender says, “Hello Mr. President!”

:D

All of these Zombies flock the thread to mock and show anger over a joke yet will throw up John Stewart all day long , David Letterman who called Sarah Palins daughter a whore.. that was funny, remember?

LIARS, HYPOCRITES..

All of these Zombies flock the thread to mock and show anger over a joke yet will throw up John Stewart all day long , David Letterman who called Sarah Palins daughter a whore.. that was funny, remember?

LIARS, HYPOCRITES..

Eh, David Letterman is just poor taste nowadays. Kinda like this joke :p

2/10.

LIARS, HYPOCRITES..

2/10.

I didn't think it was funny but I didn't see it as a sin either.. That's why it's called a joke..

LIARS, HYPOCRITES..

2/10.

I didn't think it was funny but I didn't see it as a sin either.. That's why it's called a joke..

I'm sure some people will find it funny. That's fine. No skin off my nose.
I just think if you're going to make a joke about the President, it should be funnier :p . I'm all up for good jokes at the government's expense.

IN B4 The government IS a joke.

I was having a pleasant dinner this evening and excused myself to visit the "facilities". Upon finishing my business I turned toward the sink and noticed a sign that read EMPLOYEES MUST WASH HANDS.

I waited for what must have been 10 minutes and no employee ever showed up to wash my hands, so I took care of it myself.

Believe me, management heard my complaint....:D

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!!!

LIARS, HYPOCRITES..

it was, because she is, this wasn't funny.

shrug. stick to posting retarded rants.

LIARS, HYPOCRITES..

Pretty sure her daughter is a whore and an attention whore...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What would you expect....from a bartender who still thinks he was some kind o' war-hero?

bush_serving_beer.jpg

bush_jackdaniels.jpg

best joke ever
No....this was.....on the Middle Class......

"One element of the debate over President Bush's tax plan concerns how it will affect household and government budgets as well as the U.S. economy. To assess the plan's economic and budgetary effects and to help frame this debate, analysts in The Heritage Foundation Center for Data Analysis (CDA) conducted a dynamic simulation of the proposals in the President's tax relief plan.

The final results show that the Bush plan would significantly increase economic growth and family income while substantially reducing federal debt."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

"O yea, well the jerk store called and said they were running out of you.":)

And, you, Dutch, were their best customer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

There is no bottom to the well of wit that nutters have dug. No bottom, I tell ya!

Forum List

Back